Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one should settle!
Harry has plenty of time to marry, the press just wants another royal wedding and can't wait. I don't believe the RF (or anybody else) is in any hurry.

Charles was getting pressure because he was the heir. Harry isn't the heir and William is married with 2 kids. The only people wanting Harry get involved with someone is the press because right now it's pretty boring. Everyone is relatively happy and not to much scandal. So Harry's potential wife is the next Royal big thing for the papers.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Charles was getting pressure because he was the heir. Harry isn't the heir and William is married with 2 kids. The only people wanting Harry get involved with someone is the press because right now it's pretty boring. Everyone is relatively happy and not to much scandal. So Harry's potential wife is the next Royal big thing for the papers.
Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I want him to be happy - but almost don't want him to get married. You are right the press will eat her alive. Then the Kate is feuding with/jealous of garbage will start. And the trash about the cost of her wardrobe and their travel. And every time he smiles at some other woman there will be a kerfuffle. And William will be quoted as saying that the little Henry children are brats and on and on.
I don't have the energy. :bang:

You don't have to read the paparazzi stuff. I don't even read people or any types of magazines like that anymore.

LaRae

Just imagine, while the media are getting themselves into a frenzy over who could steal Harry's heart, he could be merrily be developing a nice relationship with someone under the radar know one knows about. I hope it's possible for him and if he does date anyone he will be able to keep it under wraps right up until an engagement.

I still think Harry needs to get himself a dog. Over the years, Lupo has generated quite a bit of interest from the media starting with the big "secret" of what the Cambridges' puppy's name is.

But who knows? Maybe he's got himself a wonderful four legged best friend and is keeping it under the radar too. I think it was when he came back from Afghanistan for the second tour that he said keeping things under the radar was going to be his goal. Maybe he's doing an excellent job of it so far and the public sees only what he wishes them to see. That takes talent, cunning and strategy which I believe Harry has a lot of. :D

Just imagine, while the media are getting themselves into a frenzy over who could steal Harry's heart, he could be merrily be developing a nice relationship with someone under the radar know one knows about. I hope it's possible for him and if he does date anyone he will be able to keep it under wraps right up until an engagement.

That would be horrible. He’d be throwing the poor woman right into the deep end. Chelsy and Cressida each got a taste of the royal fishbowl and both wisely bowed out. If Harry’s wife didn’t get that same trial period and went straight from anonymity to being Princess Harry there’s a good chance she would have ‘buyer’s remorse’ before their 1st anniversary. While Harry could/should keep his relationship under wraps for 6-12 months, after that she needs to come to terms with the fishbowl. It’s better for her to run for the hills as a girlfriend than for her to do the same as a wife.

That would be horrible. He’d be throwing the poor woman right into the deep end. Chelsy and Cressida each got a taste of the royal fishbowl and both wisely bowed out. If Harry’s wife didn’t get that same trial period and went straight from anonymity to being Princess Harry there’s a good chance she would have ‘buyer’s remorse’ before their 1st anniversary. While Harry could/should keep his relationship under wraps for 6-12 months, after that she needs to come to terms with the fishbowl. It’s better for her to run for the hills as a girlfriend than for her to do the same as a wife.

Maria-Olympia of Greece would so enjoy the spotlight - and so would her grandfather. She would not have buyer's remorse, not now anyway. She is just a kid -about the same age as Diana and he is about the same age as Charles when they were married in 1981. If she and Harry are having some sort of romance, it is because she would ornately decorate her fishbowl and she probably doesn't have a clue what the real "hills" look like. Anyone else read this "romance" the same?

Happy Valentines Day!

Exactly- she'd need to experience it to see if she could cope before making it permanent.

I think probably there's no one serious on the immediate horizon. Which is tough for him, because he and his brother have always been so close and his brother has entered a totally different phase of life.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Maria-Olympia of Greece would so enjoy the spotlight - and so would her grandfather. She would not have buyer's remorse, not now anyway. She is just a kid -about the same age as Diana and he is about the same age as Charles when they were married in 1981. If she and Harry are having some sort of romance, it is because she would ornately decorate her fishbowl and she probably doesn't have a clue what the real "hills" look like. Anyone else read this "romance" the same?

Happy Valentines Day!

The real hills?

I think Maria-Olympia and Harry's romance was only real in the minds of journalists at a particularly undistinguished magazine, who soon moved on to another equally imaginary girlfriend. M-O is attending college in the US and was on a holiday break with her family in Europe when No Idea's flight of fancy was published. She's also believed to have an American boyfriend.

Last edited:
I think its just an obsessive need to pair a prince with a princess. They did the same with Will. Heck they even had a show about finding him a bride, one episode was royal brides. It was Theodora for William, now her niece for Harry:bang: I guess they picture Harry with a younger woman and Theo just wont do, makes more sense he would go for a 19 year old than a 32 year old in their minds. :whistling: I am sure if there were any other young royal princess living in London of the right age/blondeness, she would soon be Harry's girlfriend.

I think its just an obsessive need to pair a prince with a princess. They did the same with Will. Heck they even had a show about finding him a bride, one episode was royal brides. It was Theodora for William, now her niece for Harry:bang: I guess they picture Harry with a younger woman and Theo just wont do, makes more sense he would go for a 19 year old than a 32 year old in their minds. :whistling: I am sure if there were any other young royal princess living in London of the right age/blondeness, she would soon be Harry's girlfriend.

Well Theodora is not quite Harry's type, but neither is MO, at least in this stage in both of their lives.

What is his type??? Based on his previous two girlfriends it seems:

blonde: Theo and MO check
socialites/rich families: Greek royals check
known for party life: seems they have it covered
fashion/acting career (Chelsea now): Theo is actress, MO is into fashion

Theo isn't a student which sets her apart from the others. Chelsea was younger when they began dating but close to Harry in age, and a student. Cressida was studying dance when they dated. MO is a college student.

Based on the very shallow 'qualities' we know, they both seem to fit.

But as I said in my post, it wouldn't matter either way. The press seems to bore of the Cinderella idea, and every few years seems insistent on a royal to royal marriage. Will was paired with Madeleine (who he never even met) and Theodora in his day. There is a severe lack of unmarried princesses around London to hook Harry up with other than the Greeks. Other than some of the von Preussen cousins are single I believe. Maybe they will be next after the 19 year old is ruled out. They are so desperate for a title they tried to pair him with his own cousin Kitty.

Poor Harry. He can't be single in peace because of stupid British media.

When I first saw the headline Eya, I thought, which one? Maria Olympia, Juliette or who? And of course it's Juliette! Well, they will play their little games! Harry, get a steady girlfriend soon and stop this nonsense! :)

Reactions: eya
I hope that Harry dumps Juliette soon instead of reportedly "dating" her. :lol: I also don't think she's sexy at all, TBH. And have you seen those pictures of her smoking on the bed topless? The queen wouldn't be amused one bit if she saw them IMO. :ROFLMAO: :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt very much if the Queen occupies her time looking online and in magazines for images of Harry's so-called girlfriends, PHW! Anyway, I think the whole Harry/Juliette saga was made up, so there's no need for anyone to worry about what she is or isn't doing!

There are three things that are true to form with the tabloids about Harry in his private life.

1. They will have him heading to the altar with any female that moves between the ages of 18-80.

2. Once married, then will start the speculations as to whether or not there is a "baby bump" in the picture.

3. Once children arrive, then start the speculations that there is trouble in the marriage and they're heading for a divorce.

Sadly, this should cover Harry for the rest of his life. No exceptions other than the demise of Harry himself from speculations of his impending death.

This, my friends, are the tabloids. :D

I doubt very much if the Queen occupies her time looking online and in magazines for images of Harry's so-called girlfriends, PHW! Anyway, I think the whole Harry/Juliette saga was made up, so there's no need for anyone to worry about what she is or isn't doing!

I actually tried to picture that in my head. It's really amusing if you think about it. Granny scoping the tabloids for Harry's latest girl. Maybe HM is the reason all Harry's "girlfriends" have been cut loose. "No Harry neither of the Greek girls...cousin Tino would move in next week and we'd never get him to leave..."

Poor Harry. He can't be single in peace because of stupid British media.

:sad: No he can't. Rather than focusing upon the actual work being done by Harry and his family, he's "matched up" with various young women. Young women that he might have never even met. Okay well maybe he met Maria Olympia when she was very, very young.:whistling:

I hope that Harry dumps Juliette soon instead of reportedly "dating" her. :lol: I also don't think she's sexy at all, TBH. I actually think she's quite ugly. And have you seen those pictures of her smoking on the bed topless? The queen wouldn't be amused one bit if she saw them IMO. :ROFLMAO: :flowers:

I think she's quite pretty. If Harry were to meet her I can see her piquing his interest. She actually looks a bit like the actress Yvonne Zima.

Perhaps she didn't connect the bearded Harry she met with the Prince because she did say "I didn't know it was him until about half an hour into the conversation". So she did know about Harry but it was probably the beard that fooled her. :lol:

There are three things that are true to form with the tabloids about Harry in his private life.

1. They will have him heading to the altar with any female that moves between the ages of 18-80.

2. Once married, then will start the speculations as to whether or not there is a "baby bump" in the picture.

3. Once children arrive, then start the speculations that there is trouble in the marriage and they're heading for a divorce.

Sadly, this should cover Harry for the rest of his life. No exceptions other than the demise of Harry himself from speculations of his impending death.

This, my friends, are the tabloids. :D
And people wonder why he's single. Any chance that prospective girlfriends/fiances/brides might be thinking that this is not a future that they would like to share with anyone.:sad:

And people wonder why he's single. Any chance that prospective girlfriends/fiances/brides might be thinking that this is not a future that they would like to share with anyone.:sad:

Bull, many girls would jump at the chance in a heartbeat. They would welcome the attention and we all know that for a fact. The problem is HE is NOT interested in a woman like that; that's the ONLY reason he is still single.

On this we will have to agree to disagree.:)

We don't really know why he's single as much as we don't know how any woman who has been approached by him or vice versa, responds. What we see in the tabloids or read online, paints a picture of how his personal life appears from the outside than in.

Bull, many girls would jump at the chance in a heartbeat. They would welcome the attention and we all know that for a fact. The problem is HE is NOT interested in a woman like that; that's the ONLY reason he is still single.

We have absolutely idea why he is single or what he finds attractive in a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom