Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the press knows who PHarry's girlfriend is. Maybe there has been some agreement that they have access to him when in public, but guards his privacy when "off duty". That's the only explanation for a complete news blackout on his private life, and I'm sure he is massively active privately

Because the press showed the same respect when he was dating Chelsy and Cressida, or during Kate and William's dating years or even their married years; remember the France pictures?
If Harry is seeing someone it is a secret because he is working to keep it that way.

Video: Harry talking about his Private life-
Prince Harry criticises 'intrusions' into private life - BBC News

Drawing a line between public and private can't be easy for him. I think everyone (royal watchers and members of the media) have to learn to respect the royals rights to privacy.

He's obviously finding it hard to find a girlfriend without everyone trying to marry him off very quickly and bothering his girlfriend. This kind of thing can scare girls off as well.

Yes,, I believe press intrusion was at least partly to blame for the romance ending with Cressida Bonas.

Possibly, however I think Cressida took full advantage of the association with Harry AND she has not appeared to be squeamish later to be photographed with a boyfriend. Cressida is a lovely girl but to put it delicately I think her link with Harry was "useful".:cool::whistling:

Yes,, I believe press intrusion was at least partly to blame for the romance ending with Cressida Bonas.

That relationship didn't have much of a chance, but the real relationship was with Chelsy. Also, I think being an actress was and still is Cressida's main focus.

Video: Harry talking about his Private life-
Prince Harry criticises 'intrusions' into private life - BBC News

Drawing a line between public and private can't be easy for him. I think everyone (royal watchers and members of the media) have to learn to respect the royals rights to privacy.

He's obviously finding it hard to find a girlfriend without everyone trying to marry him off very quickly and bothering his girlfriend. This kind of thing can scare girls off as well.

I can't even imagine how he deals with that nonsense. I get annoyed when one person asks about my relationship status. Never could figure out how he hasn't just gone off on a reporter after being nagged about it so much. Hopefully there's someone out there who can handle the scrutiny, although it would be very rare. The amount of intrusion and media influence in our lives is much worse than ever before especially if you're famous.

We all know Harry would like to be in a relationship, we know he would like to have company on his official engagements and royal tours, we also know Harry loves kids and would like to have some of his own. He's not on the path to getting that right now. When he find someone, it's going to take a while for him to even get to the path of settling down. I just think everyone just have to give him the time and space to get there. It's a long road ahead folks.

Now the tricky part is that Harry don't seem to have a problem with talking about his dating life and his love of kids. So I would suggest he and his officials should make sure these subjects don't come up in future interviews. I'm only saying that, because as long as he love talking about these things with the media, the more the media will pour pressure on him to find his princess tomorrow and think every girl he's seen with is his future bride.

Press intrusion in a girl's life that spent 2 years after the split to use it as an invite into getting attention by Hollywood. The relationship had mostly intrusion from her title hungry family that tried to carole their way to a wedding. The romance ended by the lack of romance. He would've ended his relationship with Chelsy within a year of going public if it was possible. Cress tried to intrude on his goal to make something of himself as a royal. And left

People are interested in Harry as a person. They're also fascinated by him as a prince and want to know various things about him. Nevertheless, Harry is hardly responsible for stupid questions asked him by rather silly people.

He's done a great deal to publicise the Invictus Games and athletes have paid tribute to him for it.

People are interested in Harry as a person. They're also fascinated by him as a prince and want to know various things about him. Nevertheless, Harry is hardly responsible for stupid questions asked him by rather silly people.

He's done a great deal to publicise the Invictus Games and athletes have paid tribute to him for it.

Not only being terribly good looking and very, very eligible, Harry just oozes charm and charisma and along with being honest and sincere, he's just so personable and likable that he could definitely be called a beautiful person. He's also very passionate about things he gets involved with and gives his heart and soul to it and that shows. The fact that he just happens to be a prince of the UK is an added perk. :D

I can't even imagine how he deals with that nonsense. I get annoyed when one person asks about my relationship status. Never could figure out how he hasn't just gone off on a reporter after being nagged about it so much. Hopefully there's someone out there who can handle the scrutiny, although it would be very rare. The amount of intrusion and media influence in our lives is much worse than ever before especially if you're famous.
I feel very badly that he and any young woman he would want to start a relationship with would be subjected to this level of press intrusion.:sad:

I feel very badly that he and any young woman he would want to start a relationship with would be subjected to this level of press intrusion.:sad:

It all depends on how he handle the relationship. The press will always do their thing, but it's best he court a young lady privately before making their debut in public. Old fashion countryside courtship never hurts anyone.

An article that said Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton were rumoured to be enjoying a "secret romance" was misleading, the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO) has ruled.

The Daily Star printed the story in December 2015 but Harry complained, saying the claims were "completely untrue".

In Friday's edition of the paper, an article outlining the Ipso ruling said that the "manner in which the claims were presented was significantly misleading".

This is the second complaint about a story on the Royal Family that has been upheld in a week.

On Wednesday, The Sun printed an Ipso ruling that said its headline "Queen backs Brexit" was misleading.
Harry and Pippa 'secret romance' story misleading - press watchdog - BT

Elizabeth Marks

I am particularly excited about this "possibility" because she is not as "married" as some people think... she stopped wearing her wedding band and reverted back to her maiden name about 6 months ago. An interesting instagram post by her "husband", stated that he was happy to be back in competition (powerlifting) - which he won, after a "personal event".

Woman of substance I think, and she's ddg. Not the usual air-headed, slightly neurotic types which PH seems to attract. ;););)

Last edited:
Stopped wearing her wedding band? Pippa hasn't ever been married to begin with.

While it would be interesting to see them date...I don't think it will happen, she's been fairly involved elsewhere for some time.

LaRae

:previous:

I think BTV19 is talking about Elizabeth Marks as per the title in that post.

It's an interesting thought because she comes across very well in TV interviews and seems a very cool, calm and collected type of person.

Even though the Star and like scandal rags are barely worth noticing, this was probably quite embarrassing for both of them, especially as Pippa has a boyfriend. Can't remember whether the James Matthews romance was on or not in December, though I believe they'd started dating. Anyway, if Harry and Pippa fancied each other as potential partners, (joking at the time of the Cambridge wedding aside) something woul

I am particularly excited about this "possibility" because she is not as "married" as some people think... she stopped wearing her wedding band and reverted back to her maiden name about 6 months ago. An interesting instagram post by her "husband", stated that he was happy to be back in competition (powerlifting) - which he won, after a "personal event".

Woman of substance I think, and she's ddg. Not the usual air-headed, slightly neurotic types which PH seems to attract. ;););)

So you're rooting for this woman because she decided to not wear her wedding band to an event that includes swimming. This kirstie ennis all over again. Those two have their own lives in the u.s yet some are trying to come up with reasons why she might not be taken. Wasn't there a news report about her disliking the Harry shipping

Last edited:
Elizabeth and Harry live in separate countries. Although I'm sure they liked each other when they so briefly met, I really can't see this developing into a romance, regardless of her marital status.

I'm sure Elizabeth is lovely, (she appeared to be when she gave the interview about giving her medal to the hospital,) but any long distance relationship would be terribly difficult to maintain, especially with Harry's busy lifestyle (and I'm sure Elizabeth is very busy as well.) She doesn't even live in New York, which would make it marginally easier for any relationship to grow, as NY is a reasonably short trip from London.

I remember there was a bit of interest in the blonde US sergeant Harry was friends with when he did Walking with the Wounded across Britain. (Sorry, can't remember her name,) and she later proudly displayed on FB a big box of chocolates Harry sent her after an amputation on her leg. She was pretty and personable and courageous (and had a fiancé) but that didn't develop into anything either.

Last edited:
^ yes the blonde was kirstie who gave him a dog tag which he was reluctant to accept, just like the medal from Elizabeth. This seems to be a recurring theme when he does wwtw events. Some reporters write articles on the chemistry between him and whoever he talks to and supports. Then it goes away when both return to their private lives in separate countries. . He said if he talks to a woman, she's married to him all of a sudden.

Hi... couple things

michelle0187, Harry did not refuse to accept the medal... they had discussed it beforehand, so he was more than aware of her intention... if he didn't want her to hand it to him when cameras were around is another matter... but the press created that "bit of intrigue"...

2. I wasn't aware that there was speculation in regards to this Kirstie Ennis person... saw the photos in the newspaper, wasn't interested enough to know her name - thought they looked like friends or friendly but I didn't get the "vibes" that it was anything more than what we saw in the photos - just 2 very friendly colleagues... not a big deal.

I am not rooting for Elizabeth because "she decided to not wear her wedding band to an event that includes swimming"... I have seen photos of her with her rings on... swimming... so it was notable when I saw photos emerging without them, and also started referring to herself by her maiden name, rather than by her married name... may be a coincidence... but who knows??? just my thought...

However, I def get a different "vibe" here... the same vibes I picked up between Kate and William as students at St Andrews -- and this was looonnng before the wider public became aware of Kate's existence. I don't wish to go into all the details of a previous Royal forum and the hours of discussion about a girl with curly brown hair called "Kate"... at first her relationship with William wasn't that obvious but later, we picked up on a pattern, and then identified her as the possible girlfriend hidden in the pack... don't think we even knew her last name back then.

I will admit distance could be an issue... but Chelsy lived in S Africa and I don't think that posed a problem ... so its clear that the long distance may be challenging but in life, you make things happen if you really want them to... furthermore, have you forgotten about text, whatsapp, email, facetime, skype yada yada?? cross-country cross-regional courtships are now commonplace.... think Mary of Denmark formerly of Tasmania...

Last edited:
If you can't see the similarities kirstie and liz due to not really following it, then that's fine.There is always someone right for him every couple of weeks, that are already spoken for. But I will say this ,Liz is a private citizen and people should respect that along with her decision to marry her husband. And respect harry's choices in dating who wanted to date. Not about who you want him to date or liz divorcing someone you hardly know.

Last edited:
Links removed... and as I said before... I don't intend to discuss this young lady again

Last edited:
Regardless of who she ends up with, he is a very lucky man. She seems like a lovely, courageous and determined woman and really good looking.

Let's face it. Our Harry does not ooze the staunch English reserve. Each and every person he meets instantly feels as if he/she is Harry's new best friend and this really can trip up those lurking for a story of love and romance from that corner. He is such a natural when it comes to communicating with people around him.

^ he is very emotional around those he respects and feel honored to be apart of the games. But if a female who he shares a moment of gratitude then it's something else. No one bat an eyelid when he kissed a man on his head. It's just kirstie all over again. Where a lot of people exaggerated the hug and gift from him. Basically ignoring her fiance and validating their opinion with at least she isn't married, so it's possible. And now it's liz with an actual husband and speculating if she is headed to divorce court, so it is a possibility.

Oh well, we all have our own little fantasies/daydreams/thoughts over the sort of girl Harry should end up with. It's not worth getting into a twist over really, in the end.

Time for one of the Daily Fail's regulars about 'poor lonely' Harry's love life. Not completely true, though his friends ARE mostly settled. Adam Bidwell and others remain single.

The biggie will be when Tom Inskip marries, probably later this year. When Skip weds is when the real break with Harry's past life will come. However, apparently there are fresh rumours about one girl mentioned in the article.

Prince Harry attends wedding of Susanna Warren | Daily Mail Online

Adam Helliker is speculating that Harry and Cressida may be reuniting.

Romantic royal reunion?, asks Adam Helliker | Adam Helliker | Columnists | Comment | Daily Express

- reasons not to believe him.

1. He claims she and Edward Holcroft only dated for a 'few weeks', when they dated from March/April to early September. More like 5/6 months, Adam.

2. He's the one who broke the unsubstantiated 'scoop' that Cressida once again reunited with Harry Wentworth-Stanley last Autumn and they were more in-love than ever. Now he appears to have forgotten his claim from 6 months ago, as he made no mention of it.

3. Just last week he wrote The Queen needed knee replacement surgery, the story was then denied by the Palace.

4. He's the writer that claimed Mike and Zara were on the verge of divorce and living at different residences. At the time he published this article baby Mia was being conceived. Mike sued him and his paper for libel and won financial damages.

5. In early 2015, he wrote an engagement between Beatrice and Dave was 'imminent'. So far, no engagement.

Reasons to believe.
1. He was the first to sniff out and report that Lady Gabriella Windsor and Tom Kingston might be in a relationship. A year and a half later, and more evidence continues to support that this is probably true.

My conclusion is that he is an untrustworthy reporter. As for the Lady Gabriella scoop - even a blind duck can find a pond occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom