The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-30-2016, 04:40 AM
Heir Apparent

The Juliette thing is all over Twitter. I wouldn't be surprised if she and/or her friends were getting a bit of enjoyment and free PR out of it, even if she does deny knowing him. After all, she does PR for a living! She's a pretty girl, if a bit vain if a quote from her is genuine, but I really can't see Harry going for a long term distance romance again. He's been there, done that.

There's no doubt that Harry values his freedom, always has done, but a commitment phobe because of his parents' bad marriage? Hardly! I think if things had been different he might well have ended up marrying Chelsy in his late twenties, but they weren't, so they split.

A lot of that article seems to be a rehash and some of it frankly unlikely. He enjoys Camilla's company, confides in his grandparents even now? Really? I do think he loves his grandparents and gets on with his stepmother well enough, but confiding in them, seeking comfort because he's lonely, wants a wife? Come on!

He is only 31, not 41. Of course it's different now most of his friends are married or engaged, but Harry's always been open about his emotions. Today, laughing and joking with the wounded athletes he was on top form. So he's secretly a broken hearted clown? Don't think so!

I think this is a continuation of the DM's latest angle on their Poor Old Harry narrative, ie last bachelor in his group of friends (not so) and really longing for a wife. I do think Harry misses the army and army life and is feeling a bit lost at the moment, but I certainly don't think he's crying into his pillow every night because he hasn't got a regular girlfriend. When he really wants to settle, Harry will settle IMO. He's a pretty decisive person.

Old 01-30-2016, 05:50 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
[...]
He is only 31, not 41. [...]
And even if he was 41: no problem. See the present King of the Belgians and the present Prince of Monaco. They married quite late.

Old 01-31-2016, 04:24 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince Harry rumoured to be dating American PR assistant nearly 10 years his junior - Telegraph

Why her and not Olympia?
Old 01-31-2016, 05:41 AM
Heir Apparent

I would be willing to bet good money Harry's not dating either of them. The Telegraph has taken the Daily Fail story and cannibalised it. The tabloids are certainly getting desperate. Any blonde within three feet of Harry at any time is romancing him. Any blondes at the Orlando Invictus Games had better watch out!
Old 01-31-2016, 06:10 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
I would be willing to bet good money Harry's not dating either of them. The Telegraph has taken the Daily Fail story and cannibalised it. The tabloids are certainly getting desperate. Any blonde within three feet of Harry at any time is romancing him. Any blondes at the Orlando Invictus Games had better watch out!
I just had a flash preview of all the females in the entire stadium in Atlanta wearing blond wigs.

I think Harry is doing a fantastic job of keeping whatever love interests he has (if any) totally under the radar and no one has a clue.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 01-31-2016, 08:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Blonde wigs in Atlanta won't help meet Harry since Atlanta is 450 miles north of Orlando. We do have a Panda 🐼 here at Zoo Atlanta and the worlds largest aquarium🐬. If Harry wants to stop by after visiting Orlando. Easy flight connections from Hartsfield Airport.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 01-31-2016, 10:16 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
Blonde wigs in Atlanta won't help meet Harry since Atlanta is 450 miles north of Orlando. We do have a Panda 🐼 here at Zoo Atlanta and the worlds largest aquarium🐬. If Harry wants to stop by after visiting Orlando. Easy flight connections from Hartsfield Airport.
Now where in the heck did I get Atlanta from. Probably from not enough coffee before posting. DUH! Of course the Invictus games are to be held in Orlando. Scratch that blond wig idea and change it to Cinderella style blond wigs as Disney is close by in Orlando too.

Personally, I think Harry would enjoy the panda far more than a gaggle of Cinderella blondies ganging up on him.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 01-31-2016, 11:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Poor Harry, the press is desperate to match him up with someone!
Old 01-31-2016, 01:13 PM
Majesty

They have to find someone to match him up with or else they'd have to do some actual responsible journalism like reporting on Harry's upcoming Invictus games, his trip to Nepal and his work with wounded service personnel.

The gossip and rumor mongering with various female "love interests" generates more hits and more green dollars in the pocket.
― John Lennon
Old 01-31-2016, 02:08 PM
Courtier

The press don’t care about the charity work of Charles, Camilla, Anne, Andrew, Edward, Sophie, William, Catherine, Beatrice, Eugenie, etc...

Why should Harry get special treatment?

It’s only ‘fair’ that he gets pigeonholed into the superficial soap-opera like the rest of them.
Old 01-31-2016, 03:02 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Prince Harry hits the town with Suki, Cara and Sienna | Daily Mail Online
Old 01-31-2016, 03:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

Harry is simply moving too slow for the media...when it comes to relationships.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 01-31-2016, 03:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes, but I wish he wouldn't hang around with his cousins' crowd so much, really. I know he's enjoying himself and so long as he does that only occasionally, OK, but I don't know whether drinking and partying with young models and semi-celebrities in clubs is the right way to go if he really does want to settle down.

I really like Harry, but since leaving the army, which he loved and which gave his life some structure he's seemed at a bit of a loss. I feel sorry for him somewhat and hope that he will find a satisfying occupation and also a good hardworking girl who will fit into the lifestyle of the Royal family, soon.
Old 01-31-2016, 04:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

^^^Perhaps the clubbing istrick to distract the media from a real girlfriend?
Old 01-31-2016, 04:38 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
^^^Perhaps the clubbing istrick to distract the media from a real girlfriend?
I doubt Harry is running a 13-year scam on the media. I think he just enjoys clubbing and London’s nightlife. He's been at it since he graduated Eton.

He either needs to find a socialite wife who loves to party as much as he does, or he needs to stay a bachelor, because I don’t see him ever becoming a wallflower or homebody.

Personally, I think it’s great he spends so much time with Eugenie/Beatrice/Andrew. He seems to have more in common with them than he does Charles or William. I bet the Yorks view him as a brother/son.
Old 02-02-2016, 06:51 AM
Heir Apparent

What does Prince Harry's rumoured love interest have to say about their relationship?
Old 02-02-2016, 08:05 AM
Serene Highness

I don't like the way Harry looks in this photograph. Time to shave.

Abraham Lincoln
Old 02-03-2016, 07:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Harry Linked to Juliette Labelle: 5 Things to Know About the New Mystery Woman | E! Online
Old 02-03-2016, 08:12 PM
Aristocracy

They left out the part where she said she doesn't know him.
Old 02-04-2016, 12:56 AM
Heir Apparent

If anything proves tabloid so-called journalists trawl Twitter for storylines this non story is it!