The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-18-2016, 05:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

She's far too young for him, there's been no confirmation at all, and this seems the usual tabloid rubbish.

I feel bad for Harry- he's going to find it a real challenge, dating anyone seriously with this kind of media pressure and interest.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Old 01-18-2016, 05:53 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Princess Maria-Olympia: 7 things you need to know about Prince Harry's rumoured new romance

Princess Maria-Olympia: 7 things you need to know about Prince Harry's rumoured new romance - Independent.ie

Old 01-18-2016, 06:03 PM
Nobility

Royal sources haven spoken out to deny this romance.

Prince Harry is NOT dating Princess Maria-Olympia of Greece and Denmark? | Daily Mail Online
Old 01-18-2016, 06:06 PM

I think that Harry is not even with her, PK should deny, because the news is already taking a worldwide dimension. I don't understand why some rumors they deny and others don't.
Old 01-18-2016, 06:32 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristina.669 View Post
I think that Harry is not even with her, PK should deny, because the news is already taking a worldwide dimension. I don't understand why some rumors they deny and others don't.
Do they ever deny though? I mean.. the only instance I know of is William and Jecca Craig, and that was possibly for the sake of Kate. Because if they deny one they have to deny them all or people will say "they're not denying it, it must be true!"
Old 01-18-2016, 06:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceallach View Post
Source is one only: "by a senior royal source." Which could mean anything. Someone who is a royal, knows the royals, reports on the royals, knew a royal once, reads about the royals ...

I think the rumor is rubbish, but there is no reason to believe the denial is not rubbish as well.
Old 01-18-2016, 07:12 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
Source is one only: "by a senior royal source." Which could mean anything. Someone who is a royal, knows the royals, reports on the royals, knew a royal once, reads about the royals ...

I think the rumor is rubbish, but there is no reason to believe the denial is not rubbish as well.
There is no reason to believe the Pippa denial is rubbish too.
Old 01-18-2016, 07:34 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle0187 View Post
Let the poor Prince be; there is sure to be a Slip Inn in rio de Janeiro
Old 01-18-2016, 08:02 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle0187 View Post
I believe the Pippa denial because there's no way he would cheat on his soulmate - Lady Kitty Spencer!
Old 01-18-2016, 08:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerry View Post
Let the poor Prince be; there is sure to be a Slip Inn in rio de Janeiro
Fortunately Princess Maria Gabriella of Orleans-Braganca is only 17 or we might expect some 'Harry found romance with the Brazilian princess' in Rio. Her older sister is married, and her de Ligne cousins live in Europe.
Old 01-18-2016, 08:14 PM
Serene Highness

They already tried to hook him with one of the Brazilian girls didn't they? I'll go with Luisa Marie of Belgium next. The press is going through every available young pretty female Royal over 18 so one is as good as another for them LOL.
Old 01-18-2016, 08:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Working with charitable groups is a job.

He's hardly a pauper, his mother left him a tidy sum at her passing. It's not like he's a lazy bum laying around since highschool...he's worked very hard at a job in the military (his life in danger at times) before moving on to work with charities. Hardly directionless.

No one here has trashed her...the only trashing I'm seeing done is by you Camilla.

LaRae
Old 01-18-2016, 09:10 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyevale View Post
I think Crown-Princess Pavlos would be the most delighted .. Such a marriage would be the crowning achievement of the Miller dynasty's vaulting social ambition.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryyy View Post
from what I saw this girl on social networks, it is more a socialite who likes to appears and flaunt their wealth, in addition to the age difference, I don't think Harry would be interested in a girl with this profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Why so? Because of her pedigree? What about her would appeal to Harry?

Just curious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceallach View Post
She has been in the tabloids for hanging out with Kyra Kennedy in Aspen and how Kyra Kennedy's dad making her remove certain photos and a reference to cocaine from that Aspen trip from her instagram. Olympia is not in those pictures from their trip but the Daily Fail ran the stories together so not good publicity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
Besides the fact that she is too young, she also seems far more interested in the perks of her pedigree and wealth. Meaning, she wants the life and fame of young women like the Jenner sisters, Hadid sisters and the Baldwin cousins.

Which is fine, but I doubt Harry is interested in a girl like this, not even a woman yet.
If this is not trashing her and family could someone explain how Harry has behaved that is so much better than this 19 year old?

Or are we back to double standards?
Old 01-18-2016, 09:38 PM
Heir Apparent

The Greeks haven't had a monarchy in over 40 years, doesn't stop people calling Maria Olympia 'greek princess' in the tabloids. Maria Gabriella is a member of a an abolished royal house but in royal circles that still counts. And for tabloids, she would be the 'Brazilian princess.'

Whether she is a commoner or a princess of an abolished monarchy, she is Brazilian born and raised. And would be no different then the Australians saying we have an Australian princess of Denmark, or Canadians saying we have 2 members of the BRF who are Canadian.
Old 01-18-2016, 09:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Harry has been in the armed forces, served in a war zone, undertaken Royal tours and has been instrumental in founding the Invictus Games. He also founded a charity at 19 and undertakes any duties he performs with enthusiasm and empathy. He's very popular with the British public.

Just because you don't like him doesn't mean Harry has to be trashed at every opportunity you can, either, Queen Camilla.

Harry's made mistakes in his life. Haven't we all! The trouble with being who he is has meant that his mistakes have ended up on the front page of tabloids.

Harry has only had two serious relationships, so he's hardly a playboy. When he marries I hope it will be to someone who has had a job and is prepared to fit into the Royal family and work hard. That's not a put-down of Princess Maria-Olympia, by the way.

I'm not trashing M.O. and I don't believe she had been overly criticised here. Posters, while not believing this report, have just pointed to the age gap and the fact that she enjoys rather a socialite lifestyle. She is in college and she may well pursue a serious career afterwards. She's still a teenager and we don't know what her life goals are.
Old 01-19-2016, 11:32 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Camilla View Post
If this is not trashing her and family could someone explain how Harry has behaved that is so much better than this 19 year old?

Or are we back to double standards?
Never in that sentence or elsewhere did I say that wanting the perks of good pedigree and wealth is a bad thing. I merely said that, to me, that is what interests her more and not the downsides that come with it. And like I mentioned before, Chelsy and Cressida didn't seem to want it in the end either.
Old 01-19-2016, 01:24 PM
Super Moderator

Yet again we are going off-topic. This thread is about suggestions and musings concerning Prince Harry's relationships. If members wish to conduct a private debate they may do so by Private Message or not at all. Further off-topic posts that compromise the enjoyment of other people who are interested in the subject will be deleted without notice.
Old 01-19-2016, 01:50 PM
Courtier

There’s some evidence to suggest that Harry spent New Years in Los Angeles, I wonder if he has a secret American girlfriend. If he does, he must really like her to skip his usual NYE with Eugenie. Eugenie was said to be in Burma for NYE.

https://twitter.com/HWalesWire/statu...32967699922944

https://twitter.com/brookerees_x/sta...16129735507969

https://twitter.com/brookerees_x/sta...63033037873152
Old 01-19-2016, 01:58 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
There’s some evidence to suggest that Harry spent New Years in Los Angeles, I wonder if he has a secret American girlfriend. If he does, he must really like her to skip his usual NYE with Eugenie. Eugenie was said to be in Burma for NYE.

https://twitter.com/HWalesWire/statu...32967699922944

https://twitter.com/brookerees_x/sta...16129735507969

https://twitter.com/brookerees_x/sta...63033037873152
He could have been there with his friends, like he usually does.
Old 01-30-2016, 03:45 AM
Heir Apparent

Harry scared marriage life?

Has Prince Charles and Diana's divorce scared Prince Harry off marriage? | Daily Mail Online

Harry new girl ?

Prince Harry is linked to American PR-girl Juliette after meeting in LA | Daily Mail Online