The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-05-2016, 11:44 PM
Imperial Majesty

Pictures:
Old photos Harry and Chelsy happy days-
HRH

One of my favorite couples from the past.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 09-06-2016, 12:29 AM
Majesty

Lovely shots. That is what I expect to see when Harry finds someone to love and doesn't care who knows.

Old 09-06-2016, 12:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes, a terrific look back at happy days! I'm sure both have some wonderful memories of their time together.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:27 AM
Serene Highness

He is not wife hunting because h'es not interested in marriage. he is almost certainly having very short lived casual relationships that are ended too soon for the press or anyone to pick up on them. A few actress types seem to have tried to chatter about their firendships with him to the papers but overall I suspect that he's making sure that the girls don't talk...
Old 09-06-2016, 01:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Well, I've followed Harry for about twelve years now and I disagree. He might not be actively looking for a wife at the moment but if and when he meets the right girl, probably in the next couple of years, he'll marry her.
Old 09-06-2016, 06:44 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
He is not wife hunting because h'es not interested in marriage. he is almost certainly having very short lived casual relationships that are ended too soon for the press or anyone to pick up on them. A few actress types seem to have tried to chatter about their firendships with him to the papers but overall I suspect that he's making sure that the girls don't talk...
He is definitely not looking for a wife anytime soon. probably wasn't considering it throughout his twenties with those vacationships. the longest one was far too carefree and needy. he doesn't need to reenact his PDAS from a past relationship and date a woman for 6 or 7 years to find out that she's the one to marry
Old 09-06-2016, 07:52 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Things aren't like they used to be in ye olde days where the "Season" was a round of balls, parties, country home weekends and teas for men to go to and meet "eligible gels" in the marriage market.

Finding someone you want to spend the rest of your life with isn't like going shopping for new car. I do think Harry would love to be married and have a family but the best way for that to happen is to just live his life doing what he loves to be doing and hopefully, in the meantime, meet someone that shares his interests and passions.

The love bug bites when you least expect it.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 09-06-2016, 09:00 AM

Am I still the only one who longs for a match with Princess Theodora?
Old 09-06-2016, 09:05 AM
Heir Apparent

I think Theodora has a longterm boyfriend, doesn't she? I thought I read it somewhere.
Old 09-06-2016, 09:06 AM

She also seems very settled in America and I don't think he'd ever seriously consider her, they don't strike me as having much in common.....but it's a lovely dream!
Old 09-06-2016, 09:29 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
Lovely shots. That is what I expect to see when Harry finds someone to love and doesn't care who knows.
I hope he doesn't end up like his father marrying someone he doesn't love while past relationships come back to haunt his marriage.
Old 09-06-2016, 10:16 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbruno View Post
I hope he doesn't end up like his father marrying someone he doesn't love while past relationships come back to haunt his marriage.
That would indicate that Harry doesn't have a backbone and I believe he does have one. He's just living his life and if he meets *her*, then that's it.
And I don't believe that his father didn't love his mother, but that's a totally different story. If anything, it can serve as an example of how not to do it.
Old 09-06-2016, 10:22 AM
Aristocracy

there isn't real pressure for him to marry someone or one the public expects him to be with . he strikes me as the type to move on which includes past relationships wouldn't haunt him or his marriage. he has a get on with it attitude. some people need to let go of the idea, will and harry repeating their father's mistake, having a camilla, especially watching their mother self destruct because of that
Old 09-06-2016, 10:33 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle0187 View Post
there isn't real pressure for him to marry someone or one the public expects him to be with . he strikes me as the type to move on which includes past relationships wouldn't haunt him or his marriage. he has a get on with it attitude. some people need to let go of the idea, will and harry repeating their father's mistake, having a camilla, especially watching their mother self destruct because of that
Has he really moved on past relationships ? I'm not so sure.
Old 09-06-2016, 10:56 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Things aren't like they used to be in ye olde days where the "Season" was a round of balls, parties, country home weekends and teas for men to go to and meet "eligible gels" in the marriage market.
There are days where I think those days were better.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 09-06-2016, 08:32 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbruno View Post
Has he really moved on past relationships ? I'm not so sure.
I'd be unsure too if I thought he hasn't moved on.
Old 09-06-2016, 08:55 PM
Imperial Majesty

I think enjoyed seeing Harry and Chelsy as a couple. They played around a lot, but I think there was real love there and it's not easy to find something like again. It's out there, but one have to look for it.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 09-06-2016, 08:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Different types of 'real love'. She was from a different time in his life.

LaRae
Old 09-06-2016, 10:23 PM
Aristocracy

just don't get why anyone would wish them back together over pda. he has matured so much from that time in his life. he made so many mistakes then.
Old 09-07-2016, 11:28 AM
Royal Highness

Didn't realise showing affection to your girlfriend/boyfriend in public is a mistake.