Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so kp needs to deny this when they never denied the emma Watson rumor that was spread around, just like this one. they said the same thing that they never speak on his private life. same goes for the juliette rumors, the jenna coleman story and ellie one. anyone who knows him, wouldn't drop hints to the daily star all the way to people. didn't people post an article on the Watson rumor that started from us weekly. I'll have to see a photo at this point.

Yes, but the Emma Watson rumour and the others were cut off at the pass so to speak, they didn't reach this level of furore, with the Times and Telegraph butting in with articles. If it was just the Daily Fail saying this, no-one would care!
Perhaps the people at KP were surprised at this story, which has spread like wildfire over the last couple of days.

I do not think this is a serious romance. However, I do think the pair know each other (probably met in London in August) and I think it probably has been what Dickie Arbiter said it was, a fling!

Last edited:
Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016

When has KP denied or confirmed something about the Princes private life? Only time I can think of is Jecca Craig after William's 21 birthday.

In three days, the Daily Mirror has 11 stories already including a Diana comparison, her meeting Will and Kate and sister bashing her (but she denied it on Twitter)

Emma Watson denied the rumors because she didn't need hassle of it plus she is known worldwide thanks to Harry Potter. I don't think Suits has brought worldwide fame to anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Last edited:
People magazine, believed to be spurred by Harry, stated that Harry and Cressida were no longer dating, at the end of their romance. That was believed to have come from Harry, who didn't want speculation about the romance to continue.

Harry denied that he and Pippa were dating, face to face with reporters. I can remember him saying, in answer to a question, 'Ha, Pippa!' and then going on to say that he was 100% single, thus firmly shutting down press speculation which was heading in that direction at the time.

He is, therefore, quite capable of shutting down things that rise into wildfires. Harry must know that the British tabloids are desperate for him to marry. Why then allow this to continue? I still think he has met Meghan and they are friends, though to what extent it is friendship and to what extent it's what shall we say- lust come sexual attraction, it's hard to gage!

Last edited:
When has KP denied or confirmed something about the Princes private life? Only time I can think of is Jecca Craig after William's 21 birthday.

In three days, the Daily Mirror has 11 stories already including a Diana comparison, her meeting Will and Kate and sister bashing her (but she denied it on Twitter)

Emma Watson denied the rumors because she didn't need hassle of it plus she is known worldwide thanks to Harry Potter. I don't think Suits has brought worldwide fame to anyone.

he denied antonia, cress (after split and one of the engagement news ), his sister in law pippa, last year and the year before about cress not going to kp. there is a lot more girls with no photographic evidence that didn't get an answer from kp. people thought there was something between him and juliette because he was in Los Angeles on nye, followed eachother on instagram and rumors of going to the uk in a month. no photographs to prove it and used pics from instagram poking fun at the rumor. this new rumor isn't much different and most likely will be heading in the same direction.

Last edited:
Last edited:
^ well that must be accurate considering the vague details.

The media really want Harry in a relationship. Looks like a York wedding aren't going to happen yet. They are getting tired of Harry being single.

I would like to think that Harry and Meghan won't last long because of what happened with Juliette but I just want to say that I think that Harry will marry a blonde haired woman. I also think that she and Harry are friends but I'm going to see what happens with them. I would like to date Harry too and maybe marry him but I think there is a long line of women who want the same as me :twocents: :flowers: :)

:previous: Too true, Prince Harry's wife. They are lining up around the block! :) I hope you are going to go to the Invictus Games later on , which should be great!

It's being said this romance is true. If so, I hope everyone will give him the space he needs.

.. I'm still not convinced: she may have said, ' luckiest girl in the world' - but in another context - the only thing, which is clear in the article is, that she is promoting herself and a range of clothing ...

I don't think anyone is saying 35 is to old it's the 2 year dating 12 months engagement then the 12-18 months settling in to royal life. And IVF doesn't work for everyone check the stats.

Even if all this stuff were true and it in fact would end in a wedding, she could become pregnant on a post-wedding night, it happens.
Prince Carl-Philipp & Princess Sofia of Sweden didn't wait.

Maybe they won't wait two years, just get engaged in another six months and married three or four months after that. Or it might be a romance that's not for the longterm.

Wow. Thank you Empress. Some insight indeed. Perhaps more serious than I thought. I have wondered whether Harry got tremendously peeved with the way Cressida Bonas was treated online by many.

Much ado about nothing...more media fabrication.

LaRae

Well, if it's real and serious or made-up nonsense, time will tell, I suppose.

The media rarely gets it right...I've lost count of all the relationships Harry has supposedly had, according to the media.

LaRae

Don't you think that if he was faking Meghan Markle has reportedly been public deny?

Why would she say anything? Look at all the free publicity she is getting. Most of us never heard of her until Sunday. If they aren't together, things will die off in time especially if they aren't pictured together in the near future.

The pictures that are being painted every hour since Sunday, is sufficient enough. If she says she's the luckiest girl in the world, posts two bananas spooning on ig and went out with him 2 days ago in Toronto then it's automatically heading towards a wedding early 2017 speculation . If it's possible to become serious then it is or will be. Nothing but a tweet sighting in toronto, interviews and front cover pages, makes it official to many. tabloid speculation or manipulation is all the confirmation that's needed for the majority of fans. It's getting more credible by the day and no amount of spotted inaccuracies for each article won't let this die down.

Last edited:
If Miss Markle indeed becomes "Princess Meghan" and Her Royal Highness, the celebrification of the royal family is complete and the already completely blurred line between royalty, celebrity, wannabes and parasites (Sarah) is complete.

The best recipe for inner erosion of the institution of the monarchy. Unwed moms, the fitness dude, an underwear model, a divorced TV-anchor and now a Z-list celebbie, does not matter: the doors of Europe's royal palaces sway wide open. No any conditions required to become a royal.

For a dishwasher at Kentucky Fried Chicken they apply more conditions. This oldfashioned dude here hopes that Prince Henry indeed will engage with a nice lady with a respected and dignified background.

Last edited:
Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016

If Miss Markle indeed becomes "Princess Meghan" and Her Royal Highness, the celebrification of the royal family is complete and the already completely blurred line between royalty, celebrity, wannabes and parasites (Sarah) is complete.

The best recipe for inner erosion of the institution of the monarchy. Unwed moms, the fitness dude, an underwear model, a divorced TV-anchor and now a Z-list celebbie, does not matter: the doors of Europe's royal palaces sway wide open. No any conditions required to become a royal.

For a dishwasher at Kentucky Fried Chicken they apply more conditions. This oldfashioned dude here hopes that Prince Henry indeed will engage with a nice lady with a respected and dignified background.

I could not agree more! I love Prince William's choice for a bride more by the day. I had my doubts about Catherine in the time before their engagement but I know think she is a perfect choice for a future queen. I wish the 'Cressida days' were back...

:previous: wow :ohmy: sorry do you expect them to marry virginal beauties too? Yes, guess what, their spouses are going to have history, every one foes. Hat careers they have chosen, is no reflection of their upbringing or class. Yes I mean who cares Letizia has come from a good family, is well educated and had a successful career. She should be ostracized for having a got,e marriage. And imagine a man starting several successful businesses, I mean that is do embarrassing. Couldn't Victoria have we'd some rich aristocrat who doesn't have to work. We all sweet his well the last time a British Royal was held yo the standards of marry into the aristocracy went, the royal family barely survived. Better Harry actually marry someone he loves, and who actually knows herself, then someone with nothing more than a pedigree.

Write a letter to Buckingham Palace with a list of women he should consider marrying.

But seriously, he didn't behaved always dignified, but somehow Meghan is the worst. A royal crest seems to blind some people.

I could not agree more! I love Prince William's choice for a bride more by the day. I had my doubts about Catherine in the time before their engagement but I know think she is a perfect choice for a future queen. I wish the 'Cressida days' were back...

The Cressida days back? Under duc standards, neither Kate nor cress would make the cut. Cress perhaps had enough pedigree, but she is a z list celebrity far more than Meghan. Late comes from a middle class background, no dignified pedigree, no exceptional education or work.

It's a laugh Cressida is a step up. On one hand we have Cressida, a dancer turned actress without any real career or education. Then we have Meghan who has a degree, a career, and works for two major humanitarian groups. The only thing Cressida has a leg up on is her blue blood from her mother.

Hopefully he goes find someone like Kate. While a ad boring and one could hope she worked publically more, she is smart, seems invested in her work when she does it, and her and William are happy. Maybe one good side of harr marring later, his wife will have had a chance at a career and some life experience, before she has taken the Royal path. It may be easier to carve out her path. It took Kate a year to choose what charities she looked to work with. Perhaps do done with a bit more work and life experience perhaps like Meghan who have volunteered before, will have a pan easier time finding thrift path.

Wow, some people really are butthurt over Meghan. Yes, she's a divorcee but it's not as if the BRF has set the standard for succesfull marriages or Harry has such a clean sheet as far as reputation goes. And yes, she is older but that does not mean she cannot have children. Let's not kid ourselves into thinking Meghan would be some sort of tragedy.

She does loads of charity work, has earned her own money for years and thus is capable of supporting herself, holds a degree and has worked with the UN. She actually ticks more boxes than Kate ever did.

Looks like Harry is doing quite well for himself here.

I was thinking the same thing when I read one of daily mail articles. If she makes it to Westminster abbey, one day will officially be seen as a family of titled celebrities once hm and doe are gone

The only thing I can say for cress is that she never waited 24 hours to advertise her relationship and bask in the attention in the early stages.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom