Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is telling.

All it tells me is that the papers are desperate for a story regarding the Prince's love life...

She was in Mexico when Harry was in Toronto, when she is said to have met him through Trudeau :bang:

Yes she was at Wimbledon, sitting with Serena williams family in their box, she seems friends with her. This is the same time the daily fail was posting pictures of Ellie and saying Harry's new girlfriend Ellie was sitting in the Royal box :whistling:

Then there are pics of her posing at buckingham palace like any tourist which has led to talk she has slept over at Kensington palace. Seems a massive leap :ermm:

Not to mention the whole Harry was in Africa most of the summer. Not in London to be with her. They do have some society friends in common. The bracele is not some custom piece, not unthinkable so few in their circles may have similar taste.

Last edited:
Tabloids usually stick to generalities.

Lots of specifics are coming out. Flight numbers, dates, even that Harry has an anonymous Instagram account.

Who knows. British bookies are taking bank that it's true though

:previous: yeah the mysterious flight that he just so coincidentally cancelled. More likely just a false rumour and to cover their butts and not admit wrong, said he cancelled his flight.

And if his account is private, how did the tabloids know? I highly doubt Harry's friends leak that I go or that he has over night guests. Send husvstaff certainly wouldn't. They obviously haven't done their research as dates and locations don't match up

I still think Harry needs to get a dog. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :D

Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016

A lot of dates and stuff you can get from her social media accounts. She is only following 203 people on instagram . So those people can be cross referenced easily. There is only one direct British Air flight from Heathrow to Toronto on Sundays

She is friends with Serena Williams and was pictured in her box at Wimbledon. Being friends with a multiple Wimbledon champion will get you Royal Box access. The pictures of BP, Tower Bridge... etc are shots any tourist would have.

If they are together, why leak it to the press. Harry, we know hates the press. She could fly under the radar quite easily. She isn't is the league of Emma Watson or Ellie Goulding with regards to be recognized. Now she becomes a target for the paparazzi for every thing she has done in her career and on social media to be scrutinized.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Last edited:
It's pretty well known he has a private IG account. At least I've read that years ago that he has one but is said to change his name frequently.

I hate Twitter with a passion (it's populated largely by incredibly nasty people) but I happened to be browsing last night and several of the royal reporters, from other publications I might add, were actually sincerely congratulating Tominey on this 'exclusive'. They seem to think there's something in this.

Put it this way, stranger things have happened.

As an aside, I mentioned this to a few of my male friends at work today who also enjoy Suits and their response was "lucky Harry!".

She's a total stunner. If they're dating, she is the best looking girlfriend he's had in well, ever.

:previous: yeah the mysterious flight that he just so coincidentally cancelled. More likely just a false rumour and to cover their butts and not admit wrong, said he cancelled his flight.

And if his account is private, how did the tabloids know? I highly doubt Harry's friends leak that I go or that he has over night guests. Send husvstaff certainly wouldn't. They obviously haven't done their research as dates and locations don't match up

the tabloids get info from tumblr. tumblr was discussing for months if juliette is seeing harry because he went to la at the same time an anon claimed he was in la for nye. somewhere in February the sun put it on the front page. once anons on tumblr stated the lies about meeting in Toronto for the first time, turns out she was in Mexico and now the dm is trying to find proof that she was in Toronto in the same month. what we're saying now could be an unknown source for the dm article tomorrow.

There is still a pipe dream out there with Harry followers that he'll marry some semi-aristo. I think that's why there is push back about Meghan.

I agree this relationship is possible. We'll have to wait and see if they appear together in public.

Last edited:
35. Divorce. An actress, and NOT of the Grace Kelly variety, back then they only kissed on-screen. This girl, even if the story is true, is not going to happen. IMO, this is another dead end for Harry. Try harder buddy.

Oh, I could care less about an aristocratic background, as we know, that didn't work out well last time.

35. Divorce. An actress, and NOT of the Grace Kelly variety, back then they only kissed on-screen. This girl, even if the story is true, is not going to happen. IMO, this is another dead end for Harry. Try harder buddy.

Oh, I could care less about an aristocratic background, as we know, that didn't work out well last time.

Everything is possible ofcourse when real love is concerned: look at Princess Sofia of Sweden.
But if these rumours were to be true, I for one would lose interest in the couple. Meghan is not what I consider 'Princess Material'. I really can't see her on the balcony of Buckingham Palace. But that is my personal opinion.
I think Prince Harry is seeing someone but that it is not Meghan. Maybe he is happy with all these rumours because it diverts the attention of the person he is really dating. Perhaps the Meghan rumours work as some sort of smokescreen...

Could be true but if it's true doubt it will last. She has a good career in acting don't think she would be wanting to throw that in.
We don't know all his past girlfriends but of the ones we do know about don't seem the type that would embrace the royal life.
I worry Harry will never settle down.
I'm hoping this is a just a smoke screen while he is seeing miss perfect

Is there an age limit to date and/or marry Harry that I missed that makes Meghan ineligible?

If any of this is true, she is only 3 years older than him. Yes she is divorced but guess what...so is his father, stepmother, aunt and uncle. Is it 1978 and divorcees need not apply for the position of royal girlfriend?

Yes, she is an actress. Yes, she is no Cate Blanchett or Helen Mirren but she isn't Koo Stark either.

She is not sitting around eating bon bons by the fire, when not working [and blogging] she is apparently trying to make a difference via her work with the UN.

So how exactly is she not Princess Material?

I am thinking its true though...Kensington Palace did their usual...we don't comment on personal lives but she has said nothing like deny they are dating or say they are just friends with mutual interests and that might be telling.

But I guess we shall see.

Last edited:
Is there an age limit to date and/or marry Harry that I missed that makes Meghan ineligible?

If any of this is true, she is only 3 years older than him. Yes she is divorced but guess what...so is his father, stepmother, aunt and uncle. Is it 1978 and divorcees need not apply for the position of royal girlfriend?

Yes, she is an actress. Yes, she is no Cate Blanchett or Helen Mirren but she isn't Koo Stark either.

She is not sitting around eating bon bons by the fire, when not working [and blogging] she is apparently trying to make a difference via her work with the UN.

So how exactly is she not Princess Material?

My problem is if she would give up her acting because we know that trying to continue a career just doesn't work. We have seen that fail before. Anyway big IF at the moment.

I would agree that marrying into the BRF and continuing an acting career isn't going to work IF this is true and they make it to the altar.

But other than that..I think she is beautiful on the inside and outside. I was reading a bit about her interests and it isn't just about being a pretty face with her. And I could see how someone [maybe Harry] could be attracted to the whole package.

I still think Harry's going to find 'the one' while doing charity work..someone in that sphere. If he hasn't already.

LaRae

Everything is possible ofcourse when real love is concerned: look at Princess Sofia of Sweden.
But if these rumours were to be true, I for one would lose interest in the couple. Meghan is not what I consider 'Princess Material'. I really can't see her on the balcony of Buckingham Palace. But that is my personal opinion.
I think Prince Harry is seeing someone but that it is not Meghan. Maybe he is happy with all these rumours because it diverts the attention of the person he is really dating. Perhaps the Meghan rumours work as some sort of smokescreen...

Before Sofia Hellqvist and Mette Marit Hoiby became princesses of their respective countries I would have agreed with you.

Why is this beautiful young woman less "princess material" than those two? She might not be traditional princess material but the great majority of the recent married-in princesses aren't either.

If Sofia Hellqvist and Mette Marit Hoiby can wave from a palace balcony quite literally anyone-and I do mean anyone-can.

Anything goes now. All you need is love, right?

Last edited:
All is speculation at the moment, isn't it? We'll all just have to wait and see if anything develops. If it's true love then it will find a way. Meghan is beautiful and something different, American, an actress, bi-racial etc, so naturally the tabs are interested. I'm surprised actually that the flight number to Toronto was published. It's almost as if someone on airline staff alerted the media.

Meghan is more than just a beautiful woman. She studied international relations at university, has worked at a US embassy, and for the UN and Canadian charity. She appears to be intelligent and to have her own money. Someone on another forum met her a few years ago and said she was lovely, articulate and friendly. Good.

However, Harry has always said he wants children. If he is in love with Meghan and she with him, they'd have to get a move on. Having children in your late thirties isn't the breeze for a female that it usually is your twenties.

As I said in my first post, I'm sceptical. There is so much against this being true, timings, locations, the fact that this came from the Star. However, neither KP or Meaghan have denied anything. Yet. We will see.

Last edited:
:previous: Adult Harry has always dated women with brains/abilities. I give him that! :)

Don't think this story is true, but if so, at least Harry is thinking outside of the box. Get out and explore.

Emily Andrews on her Twitter page says they are 'serious and loved-up'. Well, that's it then! The media's in agreement and it's all true! Somebody, quick, phone the Abbey and make a booking! Although as Meghan is Roman Catholic maybe that should be Westminster Cathedral!

Last edited:
:previous: Adult Harry has always dated women with brains/abilities. I give him that! :)

Besides Chelsea, not sure brains are the best description of his dates. Mainly younger model/dancer types.

I have no issue with her being an actress. She is educated,does charity, and a good career. It's her age that throws it out for me. Not simply as he usually dates young, but also unfortunately at thirty five, she doesn't have many child bearing years ahead. Unless a whirlwind romance, married in a year or two, then don't have much room for kids, even if she is overly fertile.

Last edited:
No doubt, IF this turns out to be a serious romance, (not convinced; it's all very sketchy at the moment) there will be all sorts of mixed reports from people who have come into contact with Meaghan or say they have, just as there were with Cressida, Chelsy and with Kate. There have been reports on Twitter from people who worked with her in charity projects who said that she was charming and friendly, so I guess everybody has a different perspective.

An amusing piece from The Australian newspaper.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...u/news-story/64322ee56a174aa7b84385cf528fc7a2

Last edited:
Let's see, she's been in the UK promoting the TV series she is part of (which has been declining in the ratings) has a new clothing line coming out soon - how to create instant buzz? Voila - create a dating Harry rumor and since BP/KP never confirms or denies you have instant free press.
Until we have confirmation that they have physically been in the same venue at the same time I'm not convinced.
I think I'll run out and buy one of those bead bracelets and ask a friend or two to spread the news that I'm dating Harry too:lol:

Guess we will hear from the ex husband at some stage or friends of his. This story will fill the papers for a while

Geez, why can't the media let the boy be and have a private love life like anyone else ?
I am old enough to remember the treatment his mother got from the media and i fear the same thing happen again. This gives me stomach pain...

I think they need to solve the "working question" anyway in the British Royal Family. In 1916 you could expect that someone who married into the Royal family would take a title and accept being a Duchess or Countess for the rest of your life, give up the whole life you had before, do Royal engagements for the rest of your life and that's it.

You can't expect that in 2016 unless you is or are going to be the wife/husband to the monarch. Harrys wife is not going to be that.
There are modern times now when people are making careers, having private interests etc. Even the Royal family needs to have a plan for that. That's how i see it. If not, there won't be many adult people in the end who would want to marry into the Royal family.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom