Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was replying, a little late in that post, to Rudolph, who said (maybe jokingly) that Harry liked dating models and actresses.

Meaghan seems to be an intelligent woman, worked for the US Embassy in Buenos Aries at one time, studied International Relations at university. She is of African American, Irish and Dutch descent and her father was lighting director on several popular TV shows like Married With Children. Meaghan also works for Canadian WorldVision. However, she's already 35 and divorced, so I don't think this is serious, IF they've ever even met!

Last edited by a moderator:
While his father paved the way for divorced brides I don't see this. For one Harry was in Africa this summer, do even if she was in London, no sign they met. And two honestly if he wants the kids we are told he wants, he isn't likely to go for an older woman. If hey only date two years even, it wouldn't leave much room for kids. I guess he could be dating casually, but unless I see proof, not believing this anymore than other rumours. Her being in London and wearing a similar bracelet to Harry is not proof, nor is she bring one if thousands who went to bBuckingham palace.

American?
I thought it said she was Canadian?

No, just lives in Canada where she films her show and does some modelling. She also used to work as an ambassador for world vision Canada.

Meaghan seems to be an intelligent woman, worked for the US Embassy in Buenos Aries at one time, studied International Relations at university. She is of African American, Irish and Dutch descent and her father was lighting director on several popular TV shows like Married With Children. Meaghan also works for Canadian WorldVision. However, she's already 35 and divorced, so I don't think this is serious, IF they've ever even met!

She's a stunning woman, but I agree that the pair are not likely to be dating. Just another public figure who could be standing a mile away from Harry but the press will try to link them up.:p

Meaghan is very beautiful, but she doesn't seem like Harry's type.

But time will tell.

Why didn't Camilla break it in the Express instead of the World Exclusive in Daily Star which is a much more sleazy paper?

As an American, I can tell you that this actress isn't a household name. Suits isn't a well known shown like The Walking Dead or even Mr Robot on the same network.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Cant answer directly but the two papers have the same owner

I'm a big Suits fan; it's a really smart, under-rated show and Meghan's very good in it. I'd have no problem with Harry marrying her, despite the fact she's American. That she's divorced shouldn't be a problem given the fact his father and his aunt have divorced and re-married, with the Queen's blessing. I'd guess the only major stumbling block would be that she would likely have to give up acting if she did marry into the RF.

The thing that makes me doubt this is that she has a fashion line coming out in the next week or two apparently; a collaboration with a Canadian brand I've never heard of. This is priceless publicity for that and, while Meghan doesn't seem the type to do this personally, I'm sure the marketing people involved wouldn't think twice.

I'll believe it when I see it. At the moment, conjectures and marriage theories are too far-fetched!

Reitmans, not so much a clothing line as much as a retail store. it's an affordable woman's shop in most cities in Canada, carries sizes for women of most sizes. She has been doing commercials for them for some time. I see the commercial all the time, and they say her name like should know who she is, but until now had no idea who she was. Have heard of her show but never seen it.

Both women are dark haired and dark-eyed, but no, not really. Is the inference here that Harry really admires Pippa's looks and so dated a Pippa substitute? :lol: If he is dating Meaghan at all of course, which is debatable, at best?

I think both women look similar, but Pippa has her own thread. (And it is enough)

The 'evidence' is PAPER THIN..Nothing but 'clickbait' twaddle...

Oh my god i see the next title in the magazines!

"Prince Harry never get over Pippa!!":lol:

^ I hope someone posts this on camilla Tominey ' s twitter because she's sticking by her "exclusive of the year"

Seems hardly likely. But the pairing is really random to me so I guess where's smoke, there is fire?

The headlines 'Harry's Hottie', 'The Risqué Divorcee', it's enough to make any woman run for the hills.

If the press wants Harry to get married they should stay out of his love life or I'm afraid he will be a lifelong bachelor. No woman will put up with this level of intrusion.

Her life won't be the same... :bang:

Prince Harry had planned to make a secret trip to visit his actress girlfriend Meghan Markle in Canada yesterday.

Sources say Harry, 32, was booked on Flight BA0093 at 11.30am from Heathrow to Toronto on Sunday when news of his romance broke in the press.

A source said: “The flight was booked last week but he was a no-show.
Read more: Prince Harry 'planned secret trip to Toronto to see Meghan Markle' | London Evening Standard

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm at a point where I'm sick of hearing about this, and how everything he has done and plans on doing, gets eclipsed by this "besotted" fact or fiction mess. it's obvious these writers believe that he's only worth talking about when the tab writers find out he's dating. makes me wonder if they really value the work these younger royals do, when they complain about it.

I don't know why, but I believe the Harry/Meghan pairing rumors for some reason.

Yeah, I'm inclined to believe them now as well. It's far too detailed to just be some fabrication.

Apparently she's friends with Justin Trudeau and his wife Sophie.

A Canadian reporter said today they met through the Prime Minister during Harry's visit for Invictus.

Last edited:
too detailed to just be some fabrication.

'Detailed' ?? I can find NONE, nothing but the vaguest supposition...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom