The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-04-2016, 11:07 PM
Royal Highness

Who is saying it would be on Harrys orders? Maybe the girl as well would want to get to know him before getting her whole life dug into for entertainment of the masses? Not a whole relationship, but seems rather healthy in the beginning to keep it on the down low to enable the couple to get to know eachother. I don't think it would have to do with his fears, rather his experience of how hard it can be to be thrust into public life. But I highly doubt he would force a future date to hide.

I seem to remember a story of Princess Anne and her first husband traveling out of the palace in the back of delivery vans to avoid the press catching on that they were dating. They seemed to find it rather exillerating :P

Old 07-05-2016, 01:13 AM
Aristocracy

As I said, harry will be expecting her to stay in his closet until he gives her the green light. In the meantime she'll have to put up with the several women he was allegedly linked to. When the time is right to go public, she can experience the inevitable .

Old 07-05-2016, 02:28 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

I've removed some off-topic posts. Please remember that this thread is about Harry and his relationships.
Old 07-05-2016, 08:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Back to Prince Harry and his potential relationship, I remember hearing that Charles had trusted friends he would take his dates to, its a sad fact but I assume anybody, a woman especially, who dates a member of the RF will have to thrown off dates at restaurants and instead have dates at mansions. I hope the media lay off him and not throw him under the bus if for example he is not married by 39.
Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 07-05-2016, 08:49 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTV19 View Post
I totally agree... can't see him with a Dane/Swede/Italian/Spaniard.... naaahhh... ... ... we or I could be waaay off the mark... but its great to speculate isn't it... stuff of dreams... ... I'm laughing waaay too much tonite... must be the fantastic news from yesterday...
What fantastic news from yesterday? I missed something
Old 07-05-2016, 09:00 PM
Heir Apparent

You mean you missed the engagement announcement!!
Old 07-05-2016, 09:21 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeniaCasaraghi View Post
Back to Prince Harry and his potential relationship, I remember hearing that Charles had trusted friends he would take his dates to, its a sad fact but I assume anybody, a woman especially, who dates a member of the RF will have to thrown off dates at restaurants and instead have dates at mansions. I hope the media lay off him and not throw him under the bus if for example he is not married by 39.
I can't recall any of his gfs in the past going through hoops to hide for their own protection. Lying, snea king in mansions , probably isn't Harry's way of protecting her. he just wants to find someone that has grown comfortable enough to make it official.
I
Bit off topic: saw a picture of Princess Di published on what would have been her birthday (at a Harry website) ... I think she may have had naturally dark hair... and was a "bottle blonde" as she had dark eyebrows... I somehow never noticed that before

I read somewhere that di colored her hair blonde once a month or much longer. I'm not sure. But she was born blonde and the hair was brown as she grew older. I was surprised to read how much she bleached her hair blonde. Maybe the damage of bleaching may have made it slightly difficult to grow after a few years.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:26 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I
Bit off topic: saw a picture of Princess Di published on what would have been her birthday (at a Harry website) ... I think she may have had naturally dark hair... and was a "bottle blonde" as she had dark eyebrows... I somehow never noticed that before
I read somewhere that di colored her hair blonde once a month or much longer. I'm not sure. But she was born blonde and the hair was brown as she grew older. I was surprised to read how much she bleached her hair blonde. Maybe the damage of bleaching may have made it slightly difficult to grow after a few years.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:43 PM
Heir Apparent

If you look at photos that were published in the Morton book of Diana as a child there was a definite reddish Spencer tinge to her hair as she entered her teens. She had been blonde earlier as a young child then went sort of coppery, as Harry was as a child.

She was never a natural blonde as an adult, but had dyed her hair a sort of ash/ mousy blonde at the time she and Charles started dating. By the 1990's it was very bleach blonde. She, like her sister Sarah, had a definite reddish tinge to her hair though. I don't believe she was ever dark (too much eyebrow pencil on the date of the photo you mention, like someone else we know, perhaps)
Old 07-05-2016, 09:54 PM
Heir Apparent

That reminds me of a photo I saw once of Chelsy walking along a London street and a man beside her who was wearing a black wig, bolting into a shop at that moment (must have seen the pap) Wonder who it could have been!

Seriously though, it would be pretty awful if your boyfriend had to wear black and brown wigs, false moustaches or false buck teeth (another rumour from the Harry/Chelsy years) simply to go out to a restaurant or cinema!
Old 07-06-2016, 03:27 PM
Administrator

While the subject of this thread is highly speculative as we discuss potential candidates for Harry's wife, it should be noted that we are discussing people who actually exist on this planet or qualities that we believe Harry is looking for in a spouse. We don't need to discuss "gut feelings" or make references to insider knowledge about potential candidates.

If you can't speak about it or of it, and you can't cite a source there is no need to discuss it. As a result, several posts have been deleted as off topic.

In addition, please treat fellow members as you would like to be treated....with a little respect and humility. Name calling WILL NOT BE TOLERATED even if you throw an emoji at the end of the sentence.

Any and all additional off topic posts will be deleted without notice.

Zonk

Old 07-08-2016, 03:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by duchessrachel View Post
What fantastic news from yesterday? I missed something
Same here: what fantastic news from yesterday? I know Curryong is funnin' us.
Old 08-02-2016, 01:26 AM
Heir Apparent

All right. Who's next! Athena Onassis, according to Australian magazine New Idea and this newspaper!

Greek Heiress Athina Onassis Reportedly Dating Prince Harry | GreekReporter.com
Old 08-02-2016, 02:02 AM
Aristocracy

The "source" is Jessica Hay, I see. I suppose she didn't know about Harry's upcoming work in South Africa when she rang New Idea up.

I hope New Idea didn't pay a lot for the "scoop".
Old 08-02-2016, 02:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Shocked Not blonde, 20, in show business and aristocratic/royal, or some combination. Harry must be growing up, she is his age, and not an actress or model. Newly single extremely rich heiress new one for the tabloids. Their common 'soldier girl' angle must not have sold enough copies.
Old 08-02-2016, 04:06 AM
Heir Apparent

WOW!!! What luck for Athena !! If she knew that it had taken the divorce earlier
Old 08-02-2016, 04:25 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Something tells me there is a very chic, good looking rhino out there with Harry's name on her. Maybe even a dedicated, animal welfare worker will catch his eye. What better place to conduct an under the radar romance than with a rhino?
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 08-03-2016, 02:24 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Margot Robbie reveals she texts Prince Harry | Daily Mail Online
Old 08-03-2016, 02:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Another load of you know what from a person hardly anybody has even heard of!
Old 08-03-2016, 03:38 AM
Super Moderator

Hmm, the article states that the woman in question has not been boasting to her family of her connection to Prince Harry.... rather she has done so in the national press instead!