The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-08-2016, 12:36 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
On the other hand, from The Sun... Prince Harry secretly courting pop star Ellie Goulding after pair ‘canoodle at polo’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/124639...oodle-at-polo/
I see Dan Wootton is back to his old tricks. He kept quiet for a few months after his fabricated stories about Harry and Chelsy getting back together, and James and Donna breaking-up.

It always amazes me that publications all over the world continue to reprint his stories, as if he is a valid source.

Old 06-08-2016, 12:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Well, Harry has known Ellie for five years at least. They are friends, but if anything serious was going to happen between them you would think it would have done so by now.

Old 06-08-2016, 10:49 AM
Imperial Majesty

The media has grown so tired of Harry not being in a serious relationship-since his relationship with Chelsy ended- they have placed him in several fantasy relationships.

People simply don't understand what's taking a wealthy, handsome, and very popular Prince such a long time in finding his princess. Don't make much since on their part.

I think it's all pretty simple- it's not easy finding real love, no matter who you are.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 06-08-2016, 11:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Harry dating William and Catherine's wedding singer sure would be gold for the tabloids though lol.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:11 AM
Heir Apparent

I wish journalists would stop these games. It's just ridiculous. And we know of course that, when he does find someone it's Open Season and they'll be pursued from pillar to post!
Old 06-08-2016, 11:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Oh, Harry is mean with girls! (rolling my eyes)He is currently dating 4 women according to the so reliable media: his cousin, a paralympian champion, the daughter of a member of Springsteen's band and, least but not last, Ellen Goulding!

Really Harry, choose only one of them;-D LOL
Old 06-08-2016, 02:05 PM
Serene Highness

I think Harry will pull a King Felipe of Spain deal and we will all know his future wife when the engagement is announced. Doubt if he will let his future wife go thru all that nonsense that Kate and her family did by the stories made up by misleading or lying self-centered journalists. The media has really hit an all time low gossiping about this lad. Silly.
Old 06-08-2016, 04:21 PM
Heir Apparent

I'm still curious about that young "mystrious" brunette that he hugged during a football match. She basically disappeared under the radar...
Old 06-08-2016, 04:31 PM
Heir Apparent

If you mean this one, the girl looks pretty young even for gossip rags to pair him with. A local teen watching football game. Not glamorous enough for them to try and play the 'cradle robbing card' like Marie Olympia.

Prince Harry and William take part in annual Sandringham Christmas Eve football match* | Daily Mail Online
Old 06-08-2016, 05:47 PM
Commoner

"Winnie: I think Harry will pull a King Felipe of Spain deal and we will all know his future wife when the engagement is announced."

Not sure how possible this would be in the UK. I remember when the Felipe/Letizia engagement was announced, and people were so shocked... brilliant! But she worked in the media, so it was doable, possibly calling in favours to keep it under wraps...

Don't think there is anything to this Ellie Goulding rumor, though. Given how paranoid he has become, do you think he would be so "public" with her at the polo match, especially after she had performed? My opinion - whoever he is really serious about, like William, he probably wouldn't even hold her hand in public.
Old 06-08-2016, 06:42 PM
Super Moderator

I quite like the idea of Winnie's suggestion - a surprise or even a shock for us all it would certainly be, but a nice one! However, as BTV19 suggests, I am not sure it would be possible for this to happen in the UK. We are talking about managing to keep a relationship of, say, a couple of years completely under wraps - I guess Rainier and Grace did it too, but times and people were different then and relationships could be formed through correspondence.
Old 06-15-2016, 02:10 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Prince Harry meeting Ellie Goulding isn't the only celebrity to catch his eye | Daily Mail Online
Old 06-15-2016, 02:42 AM
Heir Apparent

I laugh when Cressida is included. I am sorry but she is only famous because of him. No one would know her as an actress/dancer if they had not dated. Other than maybe because of her half-sister Isabella. But certainly only as a socialite not a 'celebrity'.
Old 06-15-2016, 06:58 PM
Commoner

Mrs Littrell,

I sent you a private message... you were correct, its confirmed!! YAY!!!
Old 06-16-2016, 01:16 AM
Aristocracy

^ no offense to anyone but listing online activities of a private citizens just bothers me just a little bit. There shouldn't be need to dig up their marital status, if you can't find photos or even sightings. The whole private relationship will always be just fictional assumptions. Especially if they're in separate countries. If there is a chance to date, doesn't mean it will happen. But it's fine hoping it will but digging into their accounts for proof is wrong imo
Old 06-16-2016, 06:44 AM
Commoner

michelle0187 ^ no offense to anyone but listing online activities of a private citizens just bothers me just a little bit. There shouldn't be need to dig up their marital status, if you can't find photos or even sightings. The whole private relationship will always be just fictional assumptions. Especially if they're in separate countries. If there is a chance to date, doesn't mean it will happen. But it's fine hoping it will but digging into their accounts for proof is wrong imo

====================

what are you talking about???!!! Are you fishing for information?? If so, it will not be coming from me, for sure. A member of this forum posted some information and I questioned its validity. I am "open" enough to let her know that her claims have proved correct.

If you notice, I have not mentioned anyone BY NAME as the specific forum member and I both know who we are referring to. I didn't need to dig for anything.... the person put out a disclaimer
Old 06-16-2016, 12:46 PM
Aristocracy

^ i apologize for getting the wrong idea about your comments. I never meant to upset you.
Old 06-26-2016, 01:32 AM
Heir Apparent

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

The Daily Telegraph now on the trail of when is Harry settling down.
Old 06-26-2016, 03:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

The Daily Telegraph now on the trail of when is Harry settling down.
"Canoodling" Ellie Goulding? Does this mean she is the new Chelsy/Cressida?
Old 06-26-2016, 03:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacknch View Post
I quite like the idea of Winnie's suggestion - a surprise or even a shock for us all it would certainly be, but a nice one! However, as BTV19 suggests, I am not sure it would be possible for this to happen in the UK. We are talking about managing to keep a relationship of, say, a couple of years completely under wraps - I guess Rainier and Grace did it too, but times and people were different then and relationships could be formed through correspondence.
The engagements of the Prince of Asturias with Doña Letizia Ortiz, of the Duke of Brabant with Lady Mathilde d'Udekem d'Acoz, of the Hereditary Grand-Duke of Luxembourg with Lady Stéphanie de Lannoy, all came by surprise. It is still possible to have a relationship out of the media eye.