The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-22-2016, 12:09 AM
Aristocracy

^ he is very emotional around those he respects and feel honored to be apart of the games. But if a female who he shares a moment of gratitude then it's something else. No one bat an eyelid when he kissed a man on his head. It's just kirstie all over again. Where a lot of people exaggerated the hug and gift from him. Basically ignoring her fiance and validating their opinion with at least she isn't married, so it's possible. And now it's liz with an actual husband and speculating if she is headed to divorce court, so it is a possibility.

Old 05-22-2016, 12:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Oh well, we all have our own little fantasies/daydreams/thoughts over the sort of girl Harry should end up with. It's not worth getting into a twist over really, in the end.

Old 05-29-2016, 12:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Time for one of the Daily Fail's regulars about 'poor lonely' Harry's love life. Not completely true, though his friends ARE mostly settled. Adam Bidwell and others remain single.

The biggie will be when Tom Inskip marries, probably later this year. When Skip weds is when the real break with Harry's past life will come. However, apparently there are fresh rumours about one girl mentioned in the article.

Prince Harry attends wedding of Susanna Warren | Daily Mail Online
Old 05-29-2016, 05:00 AM
Courtier

Adam Helliker is speculating that Harry and Cressida may be reuniting.

Romantic royal reunion?, asks Adam Helliker | Adam Helliker | Columnists | Comment | Daily Express

- reasons not to believe him.

1. He claims she and Edward Holcroft only dated for a 'few weeks', when they dated from March/April to early September. More like 5/6 months, Adam.

2. He's the one who broke the unsubstantiated 'scoop' that Cressida once again reunited with Harry Wentworth-Stanley last Autumn and they were more in-love than ever. Now he appears to have forgotten his claim from 6 months ago, as he made no mention of it.

3. Just last week he wrote The Queen needed knee replacement surgery, the story was then denied by the Palace.

4. He's the writer that claimed Mike and Zara were on the verge of divorce and living at different residences. At the time he published this article baby Mia was being conceived. Mike sued him and his paper for libel and won financial damages.

5. In early 2015, he wrote an engagement between Beatrice and Dave was 'imminent'. So far, no engagement.

Reasons to believe.
1. He was the first to sniff out and report that Lady Gabriella Windsor and Tom Kingston might be in a relationship. A year and a half later, and more evidence continues to support that this is probably true.

My conclusion is that he is an untrustworthy reporter. As for the Lady Gabriella scoop - even a blind duck can find a pond occasionally.
Old 05-29-2016, 06:30 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Time for one of the Daily Fail's regulars about 'poor lonely' Harry's love life. Not completely true, though his friends ARE mostly settled. Adam Bidwell and others remain single.

The biggie will be when Tom Inskip marries, probably later this year. When Skip weds is when the real break with Harry's past life will come. However, apparently there are fresh rumours about one girl mentioned in the article.

Prince Harry attends wedding of Susanna Warren | Daily Mail Online
I don't click on The Daily Fail, but I'm must say I'm shocked by this headline. When did Susanna marry, and more importantly, to whom? Last I heard she was dating a married Count, they got together in 2010 and as of 2014 they were still together. Did he finally get a divorce? Or did she marry some random bloke after a quick courtship? How bizarre.
Old 05-29-2016, 06:58 AM
Heir Apparent

The headline's wrong. Susanna Warren isn't married. According to the DM article she was a fellow guest with Harry at another wedding. Susanna must be in her early 30's by now I guess. She is older than Jake Warren, Harry's friend. Don't know whether she's still with the Italian Count, though.

Harry keeps in touch with many ex girlfriends and others in his circle, including Cressida and Chelsy. There was talk for a while about Natasha Howard. Cress didn't reunite with Harry WS as far as I know. They went out to dinner a few times, including Valentine's Day 2014.
Old 05-29-2016, 07:13 AM
Courtier

Quote:
The headline's wrong. Susanna Warren isn't married. According to the DM article she was a fellow guest with Harry at another wedding. Susanna must be in her early 30's by now I guess. She is older than Jake Warren, Harry's friend. Don't know whether she's still with the Italian Count, though.

Harry keeps in touch with many ex girlfriends and others in his circle, including Cressida and Chelsy. There was talk for a while about Natasha Howard. Cress didn't reunite with Harry WS as far as I know. They went out to dinner a few times, including Valentine's Day 2014.
Tell that to Adam Helliker, on Nov 22, 2015 he wrote the following:

If Prince Harry has any lingering feelings for CRESSIDA BONAS, he has missed his chance.

I hear that the bohemian blonde is now back snuggling up with her first love, Harry Wentworth-Stanley.

Cressie, 26, had a serious relationship with this Harry when they were both at Leeds University.

She was heartbroken when he took off for a gap year in Argentina, and their romance petered out.

Indeed Miss Bonas wasn’t quite over Harry W-S when she succumbed to Prince Harry’s gingery seduction and she became entwined with the Prince, on and off, for two years.

But the free-spirited Cressie was always more interested in pursuing a career as an actress and never particularly happy about the baggage that goes with being a royal girlfriend.

She was particularly upset by one tabloid profile of her, headlined “Is Harry’s girl Cressie the new Fergie?,” accompanied by photos of her in a bikini glugging beer and kissing a girl on the lips.

So now she’s back with her first Harry, a polo-playing trainee surveyor who has inherited all the charm of his lovely mother, the Marchioness of Milford Haven.

And the pair have booked to spend the New Year together in Verbier. This time it could well end in marriage, leaving the other Harry musing over what might have been.

-but thanks for the Susanna Warren clarification. I'm not surprised The Fail wrote an untrue headline, that had nothing to do with their article. They are so incompetent.
Old 05-29-2016, 07:23 AM
Heir Apparent

The problem is and will always be the press. Harry said during one of his many Invictus interviews, he only needs to be seen talking to a woman and the press has them married. This turns a lot, and I mean a lot of women off.

Harry is known worldwide, so it's not like he can meet someone with them knowing who he is or what's involved.

I think he will continue to date 'actors' and 'models' who are interested in the celebrity around Harry and use it to advance their careers but to find the right woman to 'take on the job' as Harry puts is always going to be difficult.
Old 05-29-2016, 07:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Cressida was at Necker Island with the rest of her family so she wasn't at Verbier with or without Harry WS.

Harry's never had any problem attracting women. I guess has always dated busy and involved girls like Chelsy, who was studying to be a lawyer and became one, and Cress who became an actress and Natasha Howard, who he's been seen with more lately, who is a Beauty editor at a magazine. She has a fulfilling career and, like Chelsy, has never spoken about Harry.
Old 05-29-2016, 07:58 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Cressida was at Necker Island with the rest of her family so she wasn't at Verbier with or without Harry WS.

Harry's never had any problem attracting women. I guess has always dated busy and involved girls like Chelsy, who was studying to be a lawyer and became one, and Cress who became an actress and Natasha Howard, who he's been seen with more lately, who is a Beauty editor at a magazine. She has a fulfilling career and, like Chelsy, has never spoken about Harry.
I see you don't read The Mirror . Smart choice. That paper should only be used as bird cage liner.
Old 05-29-2016, 01:55 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
Adam Helliker is speculating that Harry and Cressida may be reuniting.

Romantic royal reunion?, asks Adam Helliker | Adam Helliker | Columnists | Comment | Daily Express

- reasons not to believe him.

1. He claims she and Edward Holcroft only dated for a 'few weeks', when they dated from March/April to early September. More like 5/6 months, Adam.

2. He's the one who broke the unsubstantiated 'scoop' that Cressida once again reunited with Harry Wentworth-Stanley last Autumn and they were more in-love than ever. Now he appears to have forgotten his claim from 6 months ago, as he made no mention of it.

3. Just last week he wrote The Queen needed knee replacement surgery, the story was then denied by the Palace.

4. He's the writer that claimed Mike and Zara were on the verge of divorce and living at different residences. At the time he published this article baby Mia was being conceived. Mike sued him and his paper for libel and won financial damages.

5. In early 2015, he wrote an engagement between Beatrice and Dave was 'imminent'. So far, no engagement.

Reasons to believe.
1. He was the first to sniff out and report that Lady Gabriella Windsor and Tom Kingston might be in a relationship. A year and a half later, and more evidence continues to support that this is probably true.

My conclusion is that he is an untrustworthy reporter. As for the Lady Gabriella scoop - even a blind duck can find a pond occasionally.

I've heard they were there but didn't speak at all. Everything else seems like fiction
Old 06-03-2016, 09:09 AM
Aristocracy

Ellie (Elizabeth Marks) confirmed she is divorced. She decided to do that in one of many Harry fan pages on Instagram.
Old 06-03-2016, 09:56 AM
Heir Apparent

That's a bit of a strange thing to decide to do! A bit of an inappropriate channel!

This is an article about Elizabeth and the man who is, or was, her 'man-mountain' husband.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...oldier-7960414

As for Cressie, as they are believed to correspond online as friends and on their mutual friends' Instagrams etc, it would be a bit odd if they met at a party and didn't even say hello. Not that I expect a reunion. I think that ship has sailed.
Old 06-03-2016, 06:52 PM
Aristocracy

^ the first comment on the mirror article said she's not married and the media exaggerated the body language between them. and it was no different than how he was with everyone else there. And the medal wasn't his to keep. Fans tend to be guilty of blowing things way out of proportion just like tabloid writers.This reminds me of the gross exaggeration between kirstie Ennis and harry giving her a hug that was special kind of embrace than the rest. That wasn't true imo. I guess its too easy to believe otherwise since he's been pretty much single and hasn't been seen going out on a date in 2 years. They eventually turn to spotting something or anything at engagements with women around his age, to give them the idea of him marrying very soon. Plus the possibility of a new duchess putting Kate to shame in the work ethic department, is too easy to look forward to.

The cress and h sighting might as well be a mirage at this point. And its not the first time they both went to a music festival and never spoke to each other. I think the photo with him talking to some female behind two girls kissing, was from that time.
Old 06-04-2016, 03:17 PM
Commoner

As you know, I am rooting for Harry and Elizabeth - big time.
Old 06-04-2016, 03:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Is every woman Harry meets his new girlfriend

An American army veteran and athlete he may meet again at the next Invictus perhaps Honestly the Cressida stories hold more water IMO.
Old 06-04-2016, 04:21 PM
Commoner

I am not one of those who thinks every female Harry is seen in conversation with is a new girlfriend. We should all know by now that if things are too obvious, then more than likely there is NOTHING to it... As I had said before, I was a member of a previous Royal Forum "for a number of years" - from before William went to St Andrews -- and we spotted Kate long before she was publicly identified as William's girlfriend. As a matter of fact, a well-known "Royal correspondent" used to get her information from our forum / discussion. How did we know? This person would always ask for clarification or our opinions, and then we would bizarrely see it published in a particular newspaper within a day or 2, so we knew who she was ... well, is I should say as she still reports on Royal issues on the telly.

So when I say that I am rooting for Elizabeth and Harry, I have my reasons.

IMO, a Cressida hook-up looks like a car crash in slow motion... if her family history is anything to go by - the youngest daughter of a mother (Mary-Gaye Curzon) married 4 times, a long line of stepfathers and half siblings - Cress and Harry would be repeating history - they both need stability and this would represent a bad combo... William found that "stability" - stable family unit - with the Middletons... Harry IMO should / would be seeking similar...
Old 06-04-2016, 04:53 PM
Heir Apparent

If you have other reasons then him hugging her when she gave her his medal, please share. Because he could be dating a lot of men and women based on that.

Cress has had 1 stepfather, not a whole line. Seems to be on equal footing with Harry in that case. Her mother may have been married 4 times, but her father was husband 3, which means she only had 1 stepfather, Christopher Shaw. Mary's only child who had a long line of stepfathers is Pandora, the only child of her first marriage. Pandora is happily married with 2 children, so it seems it didn't scar her any.

I think it funny you would use Cress' parents marital history against her. But don't blink at thinking Harry should date a divorcee. A woman's own love life is more a sign of her stability, then that of her parents.
Old 06-04-2016, 05:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

The history of Diana and Sarah and people botntaking into consideration their home life and upbringing does make some wary of Cressida who has a mother like that. At least Susan and Francis didn't jump from husband to husband.
Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 06-04-2016, 05:46 PM
Serene Highness

Children are in NO way responsible 'for the sins of the Father', or Mother [in this instance]. In my experience such behaviour is likely to produce an entirely opposite reaction in the next Generation, who are likely to seek the security lacking from their errant Parent.