Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its possible for him to date a foreigner, as a matter of fact, I would put my money on this. <<as you all know by now>>... :flowers::flowers::flowers::whistling::whistling::whistling: we are not privvy to what he does on his downtime or unless its on official duty - we never really know whether or not he's even in the UK. Out of the public eye he could be just about ANYWHERE.... :):):) That's why the press was so angry when William and Kate went skiing and didn't know about it until they returned. :lol:

Yes, my money is on this... I could be massively wrong, but that's my prerogative... I'm a believer... and we have agreed to disagree... but I'm waiting until after his birthday / early October to pay a visit to Willliam Hill... :lol::lol::lol: will put down £10.00...

I'm truly estatic that he's getting all nautical... and having massive interest in all things "water"... :lol:

Dating a foreigner (like Chelsy) and dating in a foreign country are 2 different things :ermm: The only reason foreign press would be an issue is if he was in a foreign country. The suggestion was perhaps a Dane. Well if he was dating a Danish woman in the UK, the British press would be all over them. They don't care what nationality the woman is. The only way a foreign girlfriend would limit the talk is if he was in a foreign country. If he moved to Denmark, the press may not be as crazy. Until the Brit press found out where he was.

The reality is that he cant disappear for months at a time. Nor if he suddenly starts taking trips every few weeks. The Cambridges weren't found out as they were gone a few days, took a private jet and were in a private house. Again, unless Harry wants to date on private estates, he will catch attention even abroad. And if he is jetting off every few weeks to some foreign local, there will be even more talk about a girl.

one thing you fail to keep in mind... their lifestyle... we do not have their lifestyle -- its not a big deal to hire a private jet to get anywhere quickly. Remember, he CAN afford it.

Someone who I am "aware of" her husband works for a private jet company and members of the Royal Family are known to use the company from time to time.

Do you really think that Harry would move to another country??? He said that he was looking for someone who could slip into his life.. or something like that he said... depending on her personality, its quite possible that this could happen especially if they have similar interests... I BELIEVE this is possible...

Last edited:
Harry can't go anywhere and hold a conversation with a woman without people planning their wedding. The lady in question has to be a mother, a close relative, someone else's wife and all of the three, to avoid speculation for more than two weeks. The only gf he can hide is one that lives in his closet.

:previous: Closet or Charles better be dishing out the big bucks for a private owned jet (and employees with confidentiality agreements) houses or hotels bough out with employees paid off, and so on and so on. It will leak. And even on a private jet Harry will be noticed gone, and if he keeps taking 'vacations' rewards will be out for photos. Especially if BTV has their way and his hidden sources know Harry is dating that American.:whistling:

Harry should just do the group dating thing when in public so no one gets a picture of him with just one girl and when they want privacy go to either Charles or Kate and Williams house to stay hidden. Will and Kate are apparently doing the minimal staff thing to cut down on possible leaks.

^ that sounds like an awful lot of work to hide his lady.he is a grown man and wouldn't use his father's money to put off being spotted places taking her out on dates and dine with his friends at the usual places. What kind of life and relationship would he have, avoiding places where he and his pals have enjoyed going to for years now. His life isn't wrapped around taking jets to be spotted by photographers on the slopes, that have no problem ringing up the dailymail. And how will the gf feel being hidden for a long while. It all sounds like h would be charge of where his gf goes for her own protection, it sounds sad. What happens when she wants to walk around in public with him, and his fears of her being followed gets in the way. A healthy relationship lasts if both are on the same page. And the idea of dating someone from another country with their own life, can only see him a few times every 3-8 months, is highly unlikely. He knows how much it's done to his brother's relationship with settling down with someone just convenient.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is saying it would be on Harrys orders? Maybe the girl as well would want to get to know him before getting her whole life dug into for entertainment of the masses? Not a whole relationship, but seems rather healthy in the beginning to keep it on the down low to enable the couple to get to know eachother. I don't think it would have to do with his fears, rather his experience of how hard it can be to be thrust into public life. But I highly doubt he would force a future date to hide.

I seem to remember a story of Princess Anne and her first husband traveling out of the palace in the back of delivery vans to avoid the press catching on that they were dating. They seemed to find it rather exillerating :p

As I said, harry will be expecting her to stay in his closet until he gives her the green light. In the meantime she'll have to put up with the several women he was allegedly linked to. When the time is right to go public, she can experience the inevitable .

I've removed some off-topic posts. Please remember that this thread is about Harry and his relationships.

Back to Prince Harry and his potential relationship, I remember hearing that Charles had trusted friends he would take his dates to, its a sad fact but I assume anybody, a woman especially, who dates a member of the RF will have to thrown off dates at restaurants and instead have dates at mansions. I hope the media lay off him and not throw him under the bus if for example he is not married by 39.

I totally agree... can't see him with a Dane/Swede/Italian/Spaniard.... naaahhh... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:... :lol:... we or I could be waaay off the mark... but its great to speculate isn't it... stuff of dreams... :lol::lol::lol:... I'm laughing waaay too much tonite... must be the fantastic news from yesterday...

What fantastic news from yesterday? I missed something :unsure:

You mean you missed the engagement announcement!! :eek: :ohmy: :lol: :lol: :flowers:

Back to Prince Harry and his potential relationship, I remember hearing that Charles had trusted friends he would take his dates to, its a sad fact but I assume anybody, a woman especially, who dates a member of the RF will have to thrown off dates at restaurants and instead have dates at mansions. I hope the media lay off him and not throw him under the bus if for example he is not married by 39.

I can't recall any of his gfs in the past going through hoops to hide for their own protection. Lying, snea king in mansions , probably isn't Harry's way of protecting her. he just wants to find someone that has grown comfortable enough to make it official.
Originally Posted by BTV19 View Post
I
Bit off topic: saw a picture of Princess Di published on what would have been her birthday (at a Harry website) ... I think she may have had naturally dark hair... and was a "bottle blonde" as she had dark eyebrows... I somehow never noticed that before

I read somewhere that di colored her hair blonde once a month or much longer. I'm not sure. But she was born blonde and the hair was brown as she grew older. I was surprised to read how much she bleached her hair blonde. Maybe the damage of bleaching may have made it slightly difficult to grow after a few years.

Last edited:
I
Bit off topic: saw a picture of Princess Di published on what would have been her birthday (at a Harry website) ... I think she may have had naturally dark hair... and was a "bottle blonde" as she had dark eyebrows... I somehow never noticed that before
I read somewhere that di colored her hair blonde once a month or much longer. I'm not sure. But she was born blonde and the hair was brown as she grew older. I was surprised to read how much she bleached her hair blonde. Maybe the damage of bleaching may have made it slightly difficult to grow after a few years.

If you look at photos that were published in the Morton book of Diana as a child there was a definite reddish Spencer tinge to her hair as she entered her teens. She had been blonde earlier as a young child then went sort of coppery, as Harry was as a child.

She was never a natural blonde as an adult, but had dyed her hair a sort of ash/ mousy blonde at the time she and Charles started dating. By the 1990's it was very bleach blonde. She, like her sister Sarah, had a definite reddish tinge to her hair though. I don't believe she was ever dark (too much eyebrow pencil on the date of the photo you mention, like someone else we know, perhaps)

Last edited:
That reminds me of a photo I saw once of Chelsy walking along a London street and a man beside her who was wearing a black wig, bolting into a shop at that moment (must have seen the pap) Wonder who it could have been!

Seriously though, it would be pretty awful if your boyfriend had to wear black and brown wigs, false moustaches or false buck teeth (another rumour from the Harry/Chelsy years) simply to go out to a restaurant or cinema!

While the subject of this thread is highly speculative as we discuss potential candidates for Harry's wife, it should be noted that we are discussing people who actually exist on this planet or qualities that we believe Harry is looking for in a spouse. We don't need to discuss "gut feelings" or make references to insider knowledge about potential candidates.

If you can't speak about it or of it, and you can't cite a source there is no need to discuss it. As a result, several posts have been deleted as off topic.

In addition, please treat fellow members as you would like to be treated....with a little respect and humility. Name calling WILL NOT BE TOLERATED even if you throw an emoji at the end of the sentence.

Any and all additional off topic posts will be deleted without notice.

Zonk

Last edited:
The "source" is Jessica Hay, I see. I suppose she didn't know about Harry's upcoming work in South Africa when she rang New Idea up.

I hope New Idea didn't pay a lot for the "scoop".

Shocked :ohmy: Not blonde, 20, in show business and aristocratic/royal, or some combination. :ermm: Harry must be growing up, she is his age, and not an actress or model. :whistling: Newly single extremely rich heiress new one for the tabloids. Their common 'soldier girl' angle must not have sold enough copies.

Last edited:
WOW!!! What luck for Athena !! If she knew that it had taken the divorce earlier :bang::bang:

Something tells me there is a very chic, good looking rhino out there with Harry's name on her. Maybe even a dedicated, animal welfare worker will catch his eye. What better place to conduct an under the radar romance than with a rhino? :D

Another load of you know what from a person hardly anybody has even heard of! :lol:

Hmm, the article states that the woman in question has not been boasting to her family of her connection to Prince Harry.... rather she has done so in the national press instead!

A reporter asked her about Harry and if he could have his number (jokingly, of course) and she answered jokingly as well. And in the US at least, she is a famous actress so she certainly wouldn't classify as hardly someone nobody has heard of. I don't see that it's that hard to believe either to be honest. Harry likes to go out and party and also likes flirting with attractive women whilst doing so.

Famous actress in the U.S.? I've never heard of her....

LaRae

She was the female lead in the Wolf of Wall Street and now Suicide Squad. Two of the biggest movies in their respective years with Leonardo Dicaprio and Will Smith as the male leads.

She's Australian. She is rumored to be 5 or so years older than she claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom