The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-11-2016, 12:20 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
Wow, that is an interesting comment about Mike Tindall. I see him as a well liked member of the BRF who loves his independent lively wife and is a "hands on father". Even Prince Philip commented that he enjoys the lad and liked having a professional sports player in the family. Pictures of family members around him shows them smiling and enjoying themselves. Plus, and most importantly, Zara loves him which actually is all that matters.
That's great that Zara loves him, she deserves happiness. I just have a very low opinion of him as a person.

- He makes cocaine jokes on television.
-He was kicked-off Team England for bad behavior(dwarf throwing and heavy intoxication) and for being caught lying to rugby officials.
-Footballer Stan Collymore accused Mike and his friends of given him a racially motivated beating in a Dublin pub.
-Mike had his Boxer’s tail docked, even though that type animal mutilation is illegal in the UK.
-He threatened to beat-up anyone who criticized Zara’s show jumping performance in the 2012 olympics.
-He has multiple DUI’s, which resulted in a 3-year driving ban. Risking the lives of innocent people.
-He publicly kissed and fondled his ex a month after he married Zara. Embarrassing her during what should of been the happiest time of her life.

I'm not going to overlook all his deplorable behavior just because he 'smiles' and 'enjoys' himself.

I've never disliked any of the women Harry has been linked to. And I doubt he will marry a female-Mike Tindall, at least I hope not.

Old 04-11-2016, 05:39 AM
Super Moderator

Could we please move back on topic? This thread is about Prince Harry and suggestions/musings about his relationships, not a discussion about Mike Tindall!

Old 04-12-2016, 11:20 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapstar View Post
While it's always possible that Harry could be married in the next few years, I really don't see that happening. For one, Harry had stated that he's not ready to settle down yet. But more importantly, marrying into the royal family brings enormous pressure. The person he chooses will end up giving up a lot (anonymity, career, etc). Not to mention the amount of pressure and scrutiny they face. Harry saw as much when William and Kate dated and even dealt with it when he was with Chelsy. In fact, he had to ask the media to back off of her a few times.

So I don't see him meeting someone and getting engaged after a year or two. I think it's far more likely that he will give his future wife a fair amount of time to get adjusted to the media attention. He would want to make sure that she was comfortable with the spotlight and that she understood the pressures that being part of the royal family entails. I can actually see him following the pattern of his brother and cousins and waiting 4+ years before getting married.

Harry definitely has a type...blonde, slim, upper class. All of his girlfriends (and flings) have fit that description.
Clinging to the belief that who he decides to court and eventually get down on one knee for, most importantly has to fit the class and racial background of the exes, is a naive notion. He isn't the type of person to chase a woman for the tint of her hair and bank account for bed warming or wife material. Sure anyone from his circle would have reservations about pursuing someone that has more differences than similarities on the outside. But he has shown in recent years that he isn't incapable of connecting on a deep level with those who don't fit the physical descriptions from his set. He has been open about the fact that there are different sides to him but I'm pretty sure being a discriminating ignoramous towards people of different cultures, isn't presently one of them. His most well known exes have been more appealing to the royal press than to harry himself. And it's pretty evident when you think of the press' inability to move on despite the fact that all three people already have for some time now. Assuming he wants to have someone to build a family with ASAP because he likes the idea of fatherhood in the future, is like assuming he only finds clones of just two of those exes , wife material. There were more to these women that made him want an imitate relationship with, just like there was more to these women that contributed to end of the relationships. Don't try to confuse the persona the press likes to create for him as the gospel truth when their main purpose behind it is selling it to the public. Look at the history the press has for over exaggerating and embellishing his party animal behavior, to get the public thinking he is a playboy alcoholic.
Old 04-20-2016, 06:08 AM
Commoner

If Harry marries someone from a foreign country, will there be two weddings, one in England and one in the bride's country?
Old 04-20-2016, 06:16 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceHarrysWife View Post
If Harry marries someone from a foreign country, will there be two weddings, one in England and one in the bride's country?

Well one wouldn't enough for you I don't think. So why not! will you have 2 dresses? 👑👑

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 04-20-2016, 07:13 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
Well one wouldn't enough for you I don't think. So why not! will you have 2 dresses? 👑👑
Only 2? I think it would be better to really do things up royally and have 4. Wedding dress and reception dress for both weddings!
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 04-20-2016, 11:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
He's talked about wanting a family more than one time...but he knows it's going to take a special woman to take all that baggage on. I'm sure he has plenty of friends/family on the lookout on his behalf.

LaRae
What is the most number of years you think would be to have in age separation between Henry and his lady?
Old 04-20-2016, 11:42 PM
Heir Apparent

I would quite like to see Harry marry anyone of the same age to five to seven years younger. It's only my opinion of course, but personally I wouldn't like to see him at 32 with a 19 or 20 year old fiancée, for instance. People with that age gap have quite different aims and ideas about life, and a woman of twenty would normally (in the circles Harry moves in) be undertaking a university education anyway. If girls of 20 who primarily wanted to be wives and mothers were scarce in Diana's generation they'd certainly be very rare birds now.

Conversely, of course, when you get to your mid to late thirties and onward there can sometimes be problems in conceiving a child, so I don't think a forty year old Harry with a fiancée of the same age would be ideal either. However, the heart wants what the heart wants and the woman is an adult and the couple are in love, then that will be up to them.
Old 04-20-2016, 11:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilVladisla View Post
What is the most number of years you think would be to have in age separation between Henry and his lady?

No more than 10 year gap between them....probably 5 to 8 is a good range.

As he gets older it matters less about the gap....a woman in her 30's marrying a guy almost 50 isn't as big of a deal.

LaRae
Old 04-20-2016, 11:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes, the age gap seems less extreme the older you get. A 29 year old and a 19 year for instance would have little in common, different places in life. One fresh into college, getting their first taste of freedom and life, the other well established into a career and adult life. Where at 40 and 30, both would have moved into the second stage and be likely looking at the same immediate goals.
Old 04-21-2016, 05:22 AM
Commoner

There are 11 years between me and Harry. If he announces his engagement to me, is that okay?
Old 04-21-2016, 07:49 AM
Heir Apparent

That will be perfectly all right as far as I'm concerned, HarrysWife.
Old 04-21-2016, 11:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
No more than 10 year gap between them....probably 5 to 8 is a good range.

As he gets older it matters less about the gap....a woman in her 30's marrying a guy almost 50 isn't as big of a deal.

LaRae
This is a good estimation. Also, as Curryong pointed out, if the couple do want to have children, the health of a mother-to-be is detrimental.
Is it wrong to think that Prince Harry would not want children?
Old 04-21-2016, 11:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Harry has said more than once during interviews that he loves children and can't wait to have them, that he just has to find the right person.

LaRae

Prince Harry: I want to be a dad, I'm just waiting for the right person | UK | News | Daily Express

Prince Harry said: "I’ve longed for kids since I was very, very young. And so I’m just—I’m waiting to find the right person, someone who’s willing to take on the job."

And more recently:

Prince Harry would love to settle down and have a royal baby of my own | Daily Mail Online

'Of course I would love to have kids right now but there's a process that one has to go through, and tours like this are great fun. Hopefully I'm doing all right by myself – it would be great to have someone else next to me to share the pressure, but you know, time will come and whatever happens, happens.'
Old 04-30-2016, 06:31 AM
Commoner

Did you miss his interview on Chris Evans this week? A song was played which Harry confirmed that he had brought along with him... its called "Love gets Sweeter Everyday"... the lyrics are quite revealing, and its clear that it was being played especially for someone.

Some lyrics go... dunno but my instinct says Chelsy Davy

You know your smile woman
treat me so darn darn fine
Give me such an appetite
& I need your loving every night
Your love gets sweeter everyday X4
Baby when you kiss my lips
Make me wanna go head over heels – for you yeah!
When you whisper in my ear
What I say is how I feel for you yeah!
Your love gets sweeter everyday X4

Since I was sweet sixteen
I wanted to make you my queen
Then until the day you were
You are the loving girl who’s taken my hand
Old 04-30-2016, 06:33 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Harry has said more than once during interviews that he loves children and can't wait to have them, that he just has to find the right person.

LaRae

Prince Harry: I want to be a dad, I'm just waiting for the right person | UK | News | Daily Express

Prince Harry said: "I’ve longed for kids since I was very, very young. And so I’m just—I’m waiting to find the right person, someone who’s willing to take on the job."

And more recently:

Prince Harry would love to settle down and have a royal baby of my own | Daily Mail Online

'Of course I would love to have kids right now but there's a process that one has to go through, and tours like this are great fun. Hopefully I'm doing all right by myself – it would be great to have someone else next to me to share the pressure, but you know, time will come and whatever happens, happens.'
See my post... the song PH chose to play on Chris Evans is quite revealing... whoever she is... he clearly has strong feelings for her.... seems a lot of people missed this
Old 04-30-2016, 06:37 AM
Commoner

I think the press knows who PHarry's girlfriend is. Maybe there has been some agreement that they have access to him when in public, but guards his privacy when "off duty". That's the only explanation for a complete news blackout on his private life, and I'm sure he is massively active privately
Old 04-30-2016, 07:20 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTV19 View Post
I think the press knows who PHarry's girlfriend is. Maybe there has been some agreement that they have access to him when in public, but guards his privacy when "off duty". That's the only explanation for a complete news blackout on his private life, and I'm sure he is massively active privately
I have the same feeling. I do not believe he is single at the moment or not seeing anyone. I think that one day we will have a surprise engagement from prince Harry.
Old 04-30-2016, 07:52 AM
Heir Apparent

I would love to see Harry happily dating someone wonderful. However, if he is, he and his girlfriend must be wearing Harry Potter invisibility cloaks. Because it's just not the Press after photos, is it? Everyone has a cell phone and plenty have Instagram accounts and go on Twitter.

No matter how Harry could try to disguise himself it would only take one excited Harry fan on Twitter saying "I saw Prince Harry last night with his friends at --- and there was this blonde girl with him and...!" And his secret would be out.

When he was in the very first stages of dating Cressida Bonas before he served in Afghanistan, a fan posted a very blurry photo on the Internet of him dancing with her (she was then unknown) in some obscure Notting Hill club. There was instantly a lot of Internet chatter about who it could be, "It's not Chelsy, she's too short!" And this went on for days.

People refused to believe that he was dating CB until it was actually staring them in the face, but that's beside the point, which is that a high profile person like Harry just wouldn't be able to keep a steady girlfriend a secret.

There is just a tiny chance that he might be dating a young aristocrat whose father has vast estates they could hide in as well as going up to Sandringham etc. However, if they wanted to go out together in London, unless they go about in complete disguise somebody would be spotting them sooner or later.

So, I think, unfortunately Harry isn't dating anyone regularly at the moment, least of all Chelsy. I just feel that ship has well and truly sailed.
Old 04-30-2016, 09:10 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
I would love to see Harry happily dating someone wonderful. However, if he is, he and his girlfriend must be wearing Harry Potter invisibility cloaks. Because it's just not the Press after photos, is it? Everyone has a cell phone and plenty have Instagram accounts and go on Twitter.

No matter how Harry could try to disguise himself it would only take one excited Harry fan on Twitter saying "I saw Prince Harry last night with his friends at --- and there was this blonde girl with him and...!" And his secret would be out.

When he was in the very first stages of dating Cressida Bonas just after he'd come back from Afghanistan, a fan posted a very blurry photo on the Internet of him dancing with her (she was then unknown) in some obscure Notting Hill club. There was instantly a lot of Internet chatter about who it could be, "It's not Chelsy, she's too short!" And this went on for days.

People refused to believe that he was dating CB until it was actually staring them in the face, but that's beside the point, which is that a high profile person like Harry just wouldn't be able to keep a steady girlfriend a secret.

There is just a tiny chance that he might be dating a young aristocrat whose father has vast estates they could hide in as well as going up to Sandringham etc. However, if they wanted to go out together in London, unless they go about in complete disguise somebody would be spotting them sooner or later.

So, I think, unfortunately Harry isn't dating anyone regularly at the moment, least of all Chelsy. I just feel that ship has well and truly sailed.
Unless a brave journalist decides to spill the beans, we can only but speculate. Think the lyrics to the song which he actually brought along with him to be played... on air... are quite revealing. Go back, listen to the interview. When I heard the lyrics to the song which HE chose, I though wuoh , Harry's really into this person, whoever she is. We hardly or actually never see William when he's "off duty", same with Charles, and only on a very rare occasion - Kate. It is possible for him to be seeing someone, and it not making it into the papers. Paparazzi are everywhere, and I'm sure they "check" his movements all the time. Not only can H use a disguise, I think most likely there is a press agreement of sorts in existence.