Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Prince Harry
Relationship Suggestions and Musings

Wow they really try and reach don't they.

For one he wouldn't need to be 'introduced'. The Greek and British royals associate all the time. Charles is Maria Olympia's godfather, and William is godfather to one of her brothers.

I also highly doubt 27 year old Bea commonly associates with the 19 year old. Bea is more likely to associate with Philippos then his niece.

I remember living in the UK and they had this pick a wife for Will program. Each week they had a different category. One week was socialites, one former girlfriends and one was royals. I remember Theodora being included in the list. I think I missed a week. Now we have moved on to Harry and Theodora's niece.

As and should not have a problem Harry be in love with a Greek Princess is completely laughable.:lol: I wonder who think about.

As and should not have a problem Harry be in love with a Greek Princess is completely laughable.:lol: I wonder who think about.

I do think that the love bug when it bites is a totally unaware little bug. It knows no race, color, creed, status or or monetary wealth. It only knows love and when it bites, it bites hard.

This is making me rethink my aversion to insects. Weird. :lol:

Well, Philip was after all a Greek prince! Nevertheless, I can't see this romance as having any legs. The age gap is huge for a start and Harry's never shown interest in girls so much younger than he is. I think Maria-Olympia is in college in New York actually, so I suppose she might occasionally hang out a bit with Eugenie in a cousinly sort of way!

However, I'm at a loss as to where this rumour came from. Did the editors of this Australian magazine see a photo of M.O. and think young, pretty, blonde, related, this could be a story?

However, I'm at a loss as to where this rumour came from. Did the editors of this Australian magazine see a photo of M.O. and think young, pretty, blonde, related, this could be a story?

I can only guess that they have managed to work out who the eligible princesses in the world are and who could be a likely candidate for marrying them and came up with the "obvious" choice of Harry.
It won't end there, I am sure they have a list to work on and will print the same same story again with just a name change in the text.

Ah, No Idea strikes again. Last week Mary was Denmark's new Queen, now Maria-Olympia is set to marry Harry.

Best I give them a call, a UFO just landed in my backyard, I'm sure they'll want the exclusive :cool:

By chance, did the UFO have Elvis on board? There's a pork chop wanting identification that the dental records match. :ROFLMAO:

But seriously folks. We know these papers and media reports are out for the money. The sad part is that folks buy into it both monetarily and in their minds. Sad, very sad.

Last edited:
I do not believe. It is unlikely a romance between Harry and Maria-Olympia.

Have they even met each other,I wait with baited breath to see if they go skiing in Switzerland before Easter!

Have they even met each other,I wait with baited breath to see if they go skiing in Switzerland before Easter!

They'll have met each other at some point I believe.

I think they almost certainly know each other. Isn't Maria-Olympia Prince Charles's godchild, or is that her father, Crown Prince Pavlos? Charles has always maintained a very close relationship with the Greek royals, especially Constantine. Also M.O. has been photographed at various events with Harry's cousins, Beatrice and Eugenie.

I don't believe this report, but if true I think Constantine would perform cartwheels he would be so happy!

I doubt this story as well.

The thing is, there doesn't seem much news on the Harry dating front; the press needs to come up with something, so...Maria-Olympia. He's probably encountered her out and about recently, and the press doesn't need more than that to spin a story.

He could do a lot worse but if he was going to dig a Greek Princess it would be Theodora.

if true I think Constantine would perform cartwheels he would be so happy!

I think Crown-Princess Pavlos would be the most delighted .. Such a marriage would be the crowning achievement of the Miller dynasty's vaulting social ambition.

:previous:
Unlike the Middletons, Crown Prince and Princess Pavlos are a less embarrassing choice of in-laws. At the same time, the rumour in question is unfounded.

Last edited:
Yes but At some point he almost certainly will marry someone and a young lady like her would be lovely.

Yes but At some point he almost certainly will marry someone and a young lady like her would be lovely.

Why so? Because of her pedigree? What about her would appeal to Harry?

Just curious.

I think they almost certainly know each other. Isn't Maria-Olympia Prince Charles's godchild, or is that her father, Crown Prince Pavlos? Charles has always maintained a very close relationship with the Greek royals, especially Constantine. Also M.O. has been photographed at various events with Harry's cousins, Beatrice and Eugenie.

I don't believe this report, but if true I think Constantine would perform cartwheels he would be so happy!

Yes as I mentioned, she is the goddaughter of Charles and it is said he has taken her to see Shrek the musical,so its not like he was godfather hasn't seen her since. William is godfather to her oldest brother, so the Wales and Pavlos' family are obviously close.

MO is currently enrolled at NYU studying fashion design and photography so even if the age gap was not huge I doubt Harry is dating someone so long distance.

She has definitely been pictured with Eugenie and Bea at fashion events

Master Of Couture - Dinner | Getty Images

Okay really old but cute pic from her baptism with her godfather
http://brigittegastelancestry.com/gifs7/olympiagreece1996-6.jpg

:previous: It's true that MO studies in NYC, but the DM article states that she sudies in London. So they don't even get those facts straigth which are easy to check. I find it hard to believe the rest. Just wishfull thinking and an excuse to publish something about Harry.

Why would the Middletons be considered an embarassing set of in laws?

LaRae

Why so? Because of her pedigree? What about her would appeal to Harry?

Just curious.

She is already intimately connected to his family and will have known him fairly well since they were children. She understands the constraints of Royal life and what the Windsors would be like.

She has so far never given the tabloids anything to use and bring up later.

And she is his type... Blonde, young and upper crust.

Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016

He is 31. She is 19. They were never really children together. Harry was 12 when she was born. If they was any interaction between them, it was probably limited with Harry being at boarding school and her being a small child.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

from what I saw this girl on social networks, it is more a socialite who likes to appears and flaunt their wealth, in addition to the age difference, I don't think Harry would be interested in a girl with this profile.

Harry needs a mature lady, such a young girl,
I think it would be a catastrophe

I think Maria Olympia is not the kind of girl that matters to Harry. I think we're just friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom