Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe she had her first child at 39. So she wasn't exactly young either at that point. But these things vary, and fitness and health before certainly has an effect. Sometimes there are young people who have fertility issues, you just never know.

She had an ectopic pregnancy 2 years earlier.

Well I haven't been here in a long time and so much has changed!

Meghan was dating her ex chef boyfriend in May and apparently with Harry officially since July and casually dating before. There's one hint.

Here's one post in May showing her ex chef BF on holiday with Meg. https://www.instagram.com/p/BE35XD_yZ1K/?taken-by=coryvitiello&hl=en

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly, I think Harry has made his choice. But I personally believe there will be problems in the future and more of what I've heard will come out. The truth will always eventually come out.

Sadly, I think Harry has made his choice.

On what do you base such? You sound like you think Harry sees Meghan as 'the one'. What evidence is there of that?

But I personally believe there will be problems in the future and more of what I've heard will come out. The truth will always eventually come out.

I'm sure there will be all manner of nastiness concocted, just as there was with Chelsy and Cressida, and Kate with William. It's why I think Harry is not a good bet for any woman. Just not worth the real dark animus that gets stirred.

Well I haven't been here in a long time and so much has changed!

Meghan was dating her ex chef boyfriend in May and apparently with Harry officially since July and casually dating before. There's one hint.

Here's one post in May showing her ex chef BF on holiday with Meg. https://www.instagram.com/p/BE35XD_yZ1K/?taken-by=coryvitiello&hl=en

The timeline here seems consistent with what Piers Morgan's piece talked about. He and Meghan met up in June, and she mentioned she was recently single, and there is a few guys that are being a little persistent. So sounds like to me, it's pretty consistent that she was telling the truth and she was single at that time.

Richard Palmer today answering a follower on his Twitter Page about the state of the Harry/Meghan romance --'Like everyone I can only guess. It seems serious and intense. I wouldn't be surprised if they got engaged soon.'

Richard Palmer today answering a follower on his Twitter Page about the state of the Harry/Meghan romance --'Like everyone I can only guess. It seems serious and intense. I wouldn't be surprised if they got engaged soon.'

I'm not surprised either.

IMO This relationship seems more physical to me. They only really started getting to know each other properly since late December. The previous times were just short visits since June. Not enough time to get to know each other. Big mistake, but just like Royal Reporter, I wouldn't be surprised if Harry proposes soon. He really wants to settle down asap.

The thing to remember is that whatever the nature of the relationship is - and that is strictly between themselves - they are in the process now of getting to know each other. How often they see each other or spend time together is no indication whatsoever to how the relationship is fairing today in comparison to last week or indeed or how it will develop.

With the technology and internet, getting to know each other can be done even from far apart. If work and other obligations force a long distance relationship, with all these skype, facetime etc, it's easy to share your life and everyday activities with each other. I'm making a wild guess, that Meghan and Harry have spent tons of time getting to know each other this way.

IMO Meghan and Harry are both charming people, easy to like, easy to get on with. Both are intelligent, witty, caring etc. I'm making another wild guess, that they've completely charmed the pants off each other with their personalities too, not just physically.

My last wild guess is, that neither would settle for a relationship they don't want to be in, Meghan is with Harry in his home, because he wants her there, and she wants to be there. I don't think either one is the settling type, they have no reason to settle.

I disagree. You don't really know someone in a relationship properly and see if you're really suited together until you live with them for some time. IMO usually two years. Technology can provide masks to personalities. I don't agree you can really get to know someone this way.

You can live with a person for years, and they turn out to be a completely different person. Who's putting these timelines out there, it doesn't work the same way for everyone. In any relationship, living together, long distance, dating casually, the people have to be open and honest. That's the key. If there's a mask on, it's going to be there when the people live together too.

You can live with a person for years, and they turn out to be a completely different person. Who's putting these timelines out there, it doesn't work the same way for everyone. In any relationship, living together, long distance, dating casually, the people have to be open and honest. That's the key. If there's a mask on, it's going to be there when the people live together too.
Emphasis is on the word " honest"... belive or not, based on my lawyer experience, even the most honest person has some litlle secret which will hide from the partner...

Your description of them is correct because os based on their public persona but in person and privately they are different probably, at least in certain segments and probably both have some hidden cards in the sleeve ... after all, he is the prince, she is the actress...

So, nobody see him asking Chelsey to give him another chance? She was my favorite, most beatiful smile, pretty, best education, good and tight family...

Your description of them is correct because os based on their public persona but in person and privately they are different probably, at least in certain segments and probably both have some hidden cards in the sleeve ... after all, he is the prince, she is the actress...

Everyone is different. Sometimes differences don't work, some differences work well together. They are old enough to know who they are and be realistic about it. The thing about when people are young is that they don't know themselves as well, they are still growing as individuals and changing. But they are both at an age where they should know who they are and what's negotiable and what isn't.

So, nobody see him asking Chelsey to give him another chance? She was my favorite, most beatiful smile, pretty, best education, good and tight family...

He's had plenty of time if he wanted to. And well, we see where he is now.

You are being so unrealistic...Chelsy didn't want a Royal life and Harry doesn't want to leave his...That automatically makes them incompatible meaning they were not meant to be.I'm sure he is more careful in his choices in women because of this...He is a Clingy Prince and if Meghan decides she wants that life he will definitely propose because Harry would never let her go.I would think he would still want hair at his wedding because it's going Fast now so we shouldn't have to wait much longer to see how it goes.

Didn't she study to be a lawyer? She'd have to give that career up. I don't think either one s looking back and wishing for a redo.

Chelsy is designing jewellery and a fashion line now, having given up the law. She gave several interviews mentioning Harry a few months ago when she was launching her new jewellery line. She didn't want a Royal life but she and Harry had a very tempestuous relationship anyway. From early 2009 there were several breakups, followed by short lived reconciliations. We don't know whether there was a mutual breakup.

Didn't she study to be a lawyer? She'd have to give that career up. I don't think either one s looking back and wishing for a redo.

Chelsy quit being a lawyer years ago.
I think she found it boring.

Anyway now she is designing jewelry.

I don't believe they'd ever get back together after all this time; that ship has sailed.

This is very true. Life is change and with time, people change also. I'm definitely not the person I was at 20 or even at 40 and at 65 I'm still changing. Its called growth. Some couples are so connected that they grow together. Other couples grow apart. It happens. There's no guarantee what works for you at 20, 30, 40 and so on will remain the same.

To really ensure any good relationship, it needs to have a good, solid foundation of honesty, trust and openness. Each person lets other people into their lives at a level of trust that's comfortable for them. Trust isn't something too that is just given. It is earned. When trust goes in a relationship, the foundation of it crumbles.

I always advised my kids as they grew older to live with a partner before even thinking of taking the marriage step. So far its worked and all three kids are happily in their first marriages. Children of a divorce (mine were older teens at the time) tend to be more cautious when it comes to marriage.

Harry and Chelsy were in different places when they dated. So were Harry and Cressida. They found that the relationship didn't work for them so they've moved on. This may happen with Meghan or it may be just the right fit for both of them with what they want their lives to be like. This is something that only the two of them can figure out and hopefully, they're addressing all the ins and outs and upside downs of things before they come to a decision.

One thing for sure though is that we do not know what is right or what is wrong for this couple. We don't know them.

I was rooting for Harry and Chelsea also but it takes two to tango and it seems they decided not to continue their romantic relationship but they remain friends.

Judging by his public serious girlfriends he seems to like beautiful, intelligent and determined women who have their own careers and lives.

Harry is going to find it hard when Meghan has to go back to work in April. He has probably gotten used to her being around everyday.

Last edited:
Harry is going to find it hard Meghan has to go back to work in April. He has probably gotten used to her being around everyday.

We don't know for sure if they've been together all this time or not. Nobody's talking.

I'm not surprised either.

IMO This relationship seems more physical to me. They only really started getting to know each other properly since late December. The previous times were just short visits since June. Not enough time to get to know each other. Big mistake, but just like Royal Reporter, I wouldn't be surprised if Harry proposes soon. He really wants to settle down asap.
You have absolutely no way of proving that statement whatsoever. I assume you are basing it on what little we have seen of it in the papers and that has been precious little, and yet you believe it's only "physical".

I don't understand the insistence of bringing Harry's relationship down to it's lowest possible denominator. "Physical" is just code for sex and nothing else any yet the erratic demands of both his and her positions woud actually lead one to expect that they have been physically apart more than together and staying in contact using text, email and skype.

We don't know if they are conducting an old-fashioned romance with love letters (or emails) or what. I think everyone deserves a little romance in their life . . . and I'm not talking about sex! However did our parents and grandparents manage to sustain a relationship without shacking up first? Many spent their engagements and early marriages parted by war, and yet their relationships survived.

You have absolutely no way of proving that statement whatsoever. I assume you are basing it on what little we have seen of it in the papers and that has been precious little, and yet you believe it's only "physical".

I don't understand the insistence of bringing Harry's relationship down to it's lowest possible denominator. "Physical" is just code for sex and nothing else any yet the erratic demands of both his and her positions woud actually lead one to expect that they have been physically apart more than together and staying in contact using text, email and skype.

We don't know if they are conducting an old-fashioned romance with love letters (or emails) or what. I think everyone deserves a little romance in their life . . . and I'm not talking about sex! However did our parents and grandparents manage to sustain a relationship without shacking up first? Many spent their engagements and early marriages parted by war, and yet their relationships survived.

I wasn't talking about sex either. You don't marry someone just because you're physically attracted to them. Looks fade. Obviously, it takes a lot more like others have said for a lasting marriage. That is why I said it was crazy to get engaged so soon, but this isn't my choice. It's just a discussion.

Comparing it to elder generations, well this isn't just a normal marriage. This marriage is also joining a public firm with many responsibilities and requires each member to behave a certain way, including keeping your political opinions to yourself. Can an outspoken and opinionated person fit in?

Harry won't have any problem with Meghan not wanting to be in the limelight.

IMO this union will end badly. [edit]

I've decided not to post on this topic anymore. I feel Harry has made his choice and the relationship is too intense for common sense.

I've been following this discussion and find some of the points of view rather off beat. Harry and Meghan are both in their 30's and both have had previous romances. They are not immature kids. You do not need a long time to know if you are suited to each other. You do need to have an adult attitude. I met my husband on Saturday, got engaged on Monday and married 3 months latter. Yes, that was 57 years ago and we are still going strong. We got married knowing we did not know everything about the other, but we did know that we could talk things out and resolve issues as they came up. We were the same religion, both wanted a family and had good examples to follow. When I met him I felt like I came home. I had dated a lot and had been engaged before. The night I met him we talked all night. I don't know Harry or Meghan, and I don't know if they have that kind of connection, but it is possible. I understand that his being royal and their having to live that life changes the picture, but I hope they both have that adult attitude. I wish them well no matter what their decision is.

Unfortunately, it seems to me that Meghan being an actress looms very large with people who dislike her. Meghan goes out to buy groceries --oh that's a pap walk because it was near DM offices, she doesn't wear gloves when buying flowers-- well obviously she has a contract with a jewellery site so she's trying to flog their rings while having her bare hands photographed holding the flowers.
Actress automatically = self publicist, of course!

She dared to post bananas and an elephant on The Tig when the story broke of the romance--what a publicity hound, (actually, the people commenting on this used another worse expression). Meghan knows Piers Morgan, -- well, he's the lowest of the low isn't he and hated, so , you're known by the company you keep aren't you, and she must have been angling for an article. Meghan knows administrators of Soho House--she must have been a hostess there. All without proof but it just goes on and on and on.

If she was really what many have accused her of she would have been out a hundred times more when in London getting her photo taken every day. Oh but she's hiding at Nott Cott.

What's she doing there 24/7, they ask. Enticing our prince into her web with her sinister magical powers, obviously. Poor boy. Well actually, many can't make out whether Harry's 'too dumb' to see her manipulative ways but most believe it's her drawing him in like some fish on a hook!

If she was a gold digger she would have taken money from her husband. No, say the Twitter crowd, her exes are just waiting to spill the beans for the right money. All this has about as much veracity as the assertions that there are dozens of nude photos of Meghan in raunchy poses about to be released on the Internet. They haven't arrived yet after weeks and weeks and IMO aren't likely to because they just don't exist.

In fact a lot of what has been said about Meghan has less to do with racism and a lot to do with dislike of her for whatever perceived reason and the sheer nastiness that flows from that conclusion.

Last edited:
I think people have always had WAY too many expectations of who Harry would marry. I think they expected a Nobel Prizewinner with UN diplomatic back history and a multi-million dollar business that spans nations.

Oh, and she has to have a title with a middle class background and is a virgin, or close to it. :lol:

Just way too many expectations.

I think Meg will be just fine as a consort to Harry and it's not like she is at all going to be a bad influence. At least she knows how to keep her relationship out of her social media work and I admire how she goes for what she wants.

The moderators have decided to reopen this thread, with the following points to be kept at the forefront of thought when posting:

1) We will not tolerate any even slightly racist remark.
2) Likewise, we will not tolerate any accusations of calling other posters racist.
3) ANY piece of information/detail/news MUST be accompanied by a source, or it will be deleted. "My friend in London said..." does not count.
4) Tumblr is not a valid source - we would prefer if you all refrain from discussing matters from Tumblr here.
5) And - vitally - you are all to treat each other with the respect you would like to receive yourself. Respect that there are posters who like Meghan, there are posters who don't, and there are posters who are neutral. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Any posts that do not follow the above instructions will be removed without notice by the moderating team. Should multiple instances of breaking these instructions occur, members will face a suspension of their posting privileges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom