Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he is a paparazzi who digs and hide in people trash to get info.

You can see the protective stance/position he takes when they are out...very charming to see.

LaRae

I agree. It made me think back to the KP announcement and how he stated he wanted to protect her. It is very charming to see it in action?

By the way, Meghan's hair looks AMAZING in those pics! It is so lush, full, and shiny!

I think Harry is doing everything to protect this relationship. Not only Harry but Meghan also who has given up most social media. She has been through quite a trial through media fire and is still by his side.

What game? They went place together, William and Catherine just aren't in PDA. Some couples are just like that, nothing wrong with that

Hi,

Not talking about PDA. They did play this game of acting like they're not together, when we all new they were. They liked walking separately. Trying not to talk to each other that much. All that kind of stuff. I was pretty happy when those days were over.

At the moment, Harry and Meghan aren't trying to give camera much of anything. She keeps her head down and hair and her face. Harry trying not to show much emotion. They just need to relax a bit.

Hi,

Not talking about PDA. They did play this game of acting like they're not together, when we all new they were. They liked walking separately. Trying not to talk to each other that much. All that kind of stuff. I was pretty happy when those days were over.

At the moment, Harry and Meghan aren't trying to give camera much of anything. She keeps her head down and hair and her face. Harry trying not to show much emotion. They just need to relax a bit.

I remember plenty of photos of them during their dating days walking together and getting taxis together when they went out together. There were even videos/paparazzi of them walking together. So truly I don't understand what game they were playing

I remember plenty of photos of them during their dating days walking together and getting taxis together when they went out together. There were even videos/paparazzi of them walking together. So truly I don't understand what game they were playing

Yes, they did those things, but they also played those games I described. It's better when these couples relax and are comfortable with appearances. Meghan will be able to hold her head up and smile once in a while. Harry will be able to some emotions and the tense and defensive look will melt away.

miche, you'll notice the difference when Harry and Meghan start making more appearances together. Hopefully this new year will bring that about.

Last edited:
Whoa nelly! There are going to be a whole lot of disappointed people on here if these two don't get married.

I actually think Meghan being an actress is a hindrance more than anything else.

Celebrities get married all the time after dating for 6 months or whatever. They divorce a year later and get married again after a couple of years. No big deal.

I don't see anything to suggest to me that Meghan takes dating Harry any more seriously than if she was dating some sitcom actor.

I'm not hating on Meghan, it's just world wind romances are the norm in 'Hollywood'. It's nothing for celebrities go from dating, to engagement, to divorce in three years.

And no matter how much attitudes have changed with society and the BRF, Harry would need a divorce like a hole in the head.

There ate plenty of celebrity marriages that have lasted. And usually because both leople aren't in show business. If they do marry she don't be an actress anymore,

Nor does the fact that she has had a failed marriage before say anything about her ability to commit. One failed marriage isn't some dogs she is doomed to misery and broken vows. Both his dad abd Anne have had successful second marriages.

Why immediately jump to the conclusion that Meghan isn't taking her romance with Harry seriously? She was with her husband to be for several years before they married. Meghan isn't living in Hollywood but in Toronto, a very down to earth city, nor would I characterise her as some air head celebrity who wouldn't take her vows seriously.

This romance seems to many on this thread to be serious, unlike your own summation, Rudolph, and if anyone is jumping to conclusions it's you, as you seem to believe these two are likely to divorce, simply because Meghan is in the acting profession.

Last edited:
We'll agree to disagree. Plus someone can be serious about dating and not contemplate marriage. The two don't go necessarily go hand in hand.

I think the people who have them engaged and married with children are the ones jumping to conclusions. I simply don't think celebrities make good partners. It seems like every few months we hear of another 'conscious uncoupling'

Last edited:
We'll agree to disagree. Plus someone can be serious about dating and not contemplate marriage. The two don't go necessarily go hand in hand.

I think the people who have them engaged and married with children are the ones jumping to conclusions. I simply don't think celebrities make good partners. It seems like every few months we hear of another 'conscious uncoupling'

While there are some people that have serious relationship without contemplating marriage, it's highly unlikely that's what is going on here. Main reason being that both Harry and Meghan want marriage and children. I highly doubt they are going to rush into marriage, but to think they are just dating without thinking that's a direction they might consider once they've gotten to know each other and what royal marriage would entail is just not in sync with what both have publicly said they want in the past.

IMO it's a bit OTT to call Meghan 'Hollywood' just because she's an actress on a TV show. As far as we know, she's had two long term relationships. She's making a lot of effort to spend time with Harry. I'm thinking, that no one would go through the harassment, scrutiny and all her family drama being aired, like Meghan has, unless she was serious about the relationship.

Whoa nelly! There are going to be a whole lot of disappointed people on here if these two don't get married.

I actually think Meghan being an actress is a hindrance more than anything else.

Celebrities get married all the time after dating for 6 months or whatever. They divorce a year later and get married again after a couple of years. No big deal.

I don't see anything to suggest to me that Meghan takes dating Harry any more seriously than if she was dating some sitcom actor.

I'm not hating on Meghan, it's just world wind romances are the norm in 'Hollywood'. It's nothing for celebrities go from dating, to engagement, to divorce in three years.

And no matter how much attitudes have changed with society and the BRF, Harry would need a divorce like a hole in the head.

You do know this is not a 'Hollywood' couple right?

It's completely unfair to just throw this relationship away as just another 'Hollywood' storybook romance. They're just dating at the moment, it could very well be taken to another level. If that happens...great. If they don't think things will work out...well, one can only wish them the best.

Last edited:
Run, Harry, run. This is one royal wedding I would not watch if they got engaged. He could do so much better than Hollywood.

Run, Harry, run. This is one royal wedding I would not watch if they got engaged. He could do so much better than Hollywood.

Lucky for them your one less view will not be noticed since they would have over a hundred million viewers if televised...He might not even have a big wedding but his choice in bride isn't up to you.

Yes, they did those things, I remember quite vividly. They went out in groups of friends for a VERY long time. For those who did not know about Kate, the thought was that whoever William was dating was in amongst the group of friends but she would not be identified... people knew/ or suspected that it the girl with the brown curly hair ie, Kate Middleton

I think this kind of stuff happens because the media and the public aren't used to seeing royals dating and marrying outside of the norm.

Meghan Markle isn't a threat to Harry and the royal family because she's an B-List actress. She hasn't done anything for Harry to run away from. Right now, two mature individuals are dating and exploring what's there for them and what they can build upon together.

While there are some people that have serious relationship without contemplating marriage, it's highly unlikely that's what is going on here. Main reason being that both Harry and Meghan want marriage and children. I highly doubt they are going to rush into marriage, but to think they are just dating without thinking that's a direction they might consider once they've gotten to know each other and what royal marriage would entail is just not in sync with what both have publicly said they want in the past.

Agreed. I've said it before but I imagine that they've already had conversations about what they both are looking for long term. I doubt Harry would be wasting Meghan's time, or vice versa, if he didn't think marriage and children were a possibility for them at some point.

As for the paps pics of them, I think they look lovely together. The hand holding is sweet and shows they are comfortable with people knowing they are a couple. I don't think Meghan is uncomfortable with the paps. If you look at some of the previous pap pics of her alone, she looks quite comfortable, even smiling in some of them. I just think she's keeping her head down now because she doesn't want to give the press or naysayers anything to read into. There have already been comments about how she loves the attention, is using Harry for her career, etc. and she probably wants to avoid anything that would feed into that. I think when we start getting candid shots of them at events together, we'll get a better sense of their chemistry and natural interaction.

We are all different, I would never ever find her suitable for my member of my family.

Except her education, nothing else is remarkable about her since there are many better actresses, much more educated and much more involved into charities ...

She wants like children now but she had 10 years with Trevor and 2 with Corey to get a child but she didn't but now she wants...

I agree with Rufolph, also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. I've said it before but I imagine that they've already had conversations about what they both are looking for long term. I doubt Harry would be wasting Meghan's time, or vice versa, if he didn't think marriage and children were a possibility for them at some point.

Are you implying that any couple who is on a steady relationship without considering marriage and children as a possibility for them at some point is basically wasting their time ? If that is the case, I know plenty of adult men and women who are "wasting their time".

We are all different, I would never ever find her suitable for my member of my family.

Except her education, nothing else is remarkable about her since there are many better actresses, much more educated and much more involved into charities ...

She wants like children now but she had 10 years with Trevor and 2 with Corey to get a child but she didn't but now she wants...

I agree with Rufolph, also.

Here is the beautiful thing of growing up. You grow up. What you wanted even five years ago might not be what you want now. Just because she didn't have kids with her husband means nothing. Just because you aren't ready for kids at thirty doesn't mean you won't be at thirty five. Or perhaps you realize the man you are with is not the right one to have kids with. You think after two year relationship you should be ready for kids or clear sign you aren't serious? :bang:

Nothing extraordinary about her does there have to be? You marry for brains, there will always be someone smarter. You marry for looks, there will always be someone hotter. You marry a celebrity, there will always be someone more famous.

Again a sign of maturity. You realize you don't look for the extraordinary perfect woman or you will be alone as they don't exist. You find someone you love and can spend your life with. people wanted him to date someone educated,succesful, worldly and who didn't come from his usual blonde aristo background. He found an university educated, succesful actress and blogger, worldly ambassador for two major charities, who is as far away from the rich blondes he dated. And are the complainers happy? No. Educated but what no masters? Succesful actress but what no Emmy? UN and world vision. What she hadn't cured a disease?

Last edited:
Are you implying that any couple who is on a steady relationship without considering marriage and children as a possibility for them at some point is basically wasting their time ? If that is the case, I know plenty of adult men and women who are "wasting their time".

Lets not be obtuse about this, please. We aren't talking about any couple. We are talking about this couple in particular, consisting of two people who have publicly said they want a family of their own. Hence, why I doubt either would carry on a high profile relationship without considering its long-term viability.

Here is the beautiful thing of growing up. You grow up. What you wanted even five years ago might not be what you want now. Just because she didn't have kids with her husband means nothing. Just because you aren't ready for kids at thirty doesn't mean you won't be at thirty five. Or perhaps you realize the man you are with is not the right knee to have kids with. You think after two year relationship you should be ready for kids or clear sign you aren't serious? :bang:

Nothing extraordinary about her does there have to be? You marry for brains, there will always be someone smarter. You marry for looks, there will always be someone hotter. You marry a celebrity, there will always be someone more famous.

Again a sign of maturity. You realize you don't look for the extraordinary perfect woman or you will be alone as they don't exist. You find someone you love and can spend your life with. people wanted him to date someone educated,succesful, worldly and who didn't come from his usual blonde aristo background. He found an university educated, succesful actress and blogger, worldly ambassador for two major charities, who is as far away from the rich blondes he dated. And are the complainers happy? No. Educated but what no masters? Succesful actress but what no Emmy? UN and world vision. What she hadn't cured a disease?
I agree with you basically except with this part "He found an university educated, succesful actress and blogger, worldly ambassador for two major charities, who is as far away from the rich blondes he dated. " Her CV is blown out of proportion to me, same as Amal's...her career fading out... many successful bloggers are around...many charitable persons and ambasadors including me...unsuitable to me...

Point is she is the woman he loves but until November, nobody but Suits fans heard of her, or she was world known charitable person, except in her circles...I don't say that is bad or less but stating now oh she is this or that is litlle funny..

It really seems like Harry's future wife should have PhD, work as a pro bono lawyer,never had dated anyone in her life, be a supermodel beautiful, act like a PR pro, but on top of this all, be ready to dump her career the moment Harry asked for her phone number. Nothing short of this wouldn't be enough.

What good would it do to Meghan, had she won an Oscar, for her relationship with Harry? She's not the most beautiful woman in the world, of course she isn't. It doesn't matter. She's involved in charity work, but it's not good enough. It seems like she gets picked apart for every single thing, tbh.

It really seems like Harry's future wife should have PhD, work as a pro bono lawyer,never had dated anyone in her life, be a supermodel beautiful, act like a PR pro, but on top of this all, be ready to dump her career the moment Harry asked for her phone number. Nothing short of this wouldn't be enough.

What good would it do to Meghan, had she won an Oscar, for her relationship with Harry? She's not the most beautiful woman in the world, of course she isn't. It doesn't matter. She's involved in charity work, but it's not good enough. It seems like she gets picked apart for every single thing, tbh.

There's no woman that's good enough for these British princes, according to some people. The exact same stuff that's being said about Meghan, was also said about Catherine.

I think folks just have to calm down and let love and friendship do it's job. Let's hope Harry and Meghan continue to be happy and wish them well. No matter what happens.

I agree with you basically except with this part "He found an university educated, succesful actress and blogger, worldly ambassador for two major charities, who is as far away from the rich blondes he dated. " Her CV is blown out of proportion to me, same as Amal's...her career fading out... many successful bloggers are around...many charitable persons and ambasadors including me...unsuitable to me...

Point is she is the woman he loves but until November, nobody but Suits fans heard of her, or she was world known charitable person, except in her circles...I don't say that is bad or less but stating now oh she is this or that is litlle funny..

I don't think anyone has claimed she is a world-famous actress or that she is known for her charity work. Pointing out that she is a successful actress who had her own life, career, ambitions before Harry came along is merely fact. The only people who seem to care so much about how famous or known she is are those who don't think she's good enough for Harry. *That* is rather funny.

I agree I have said from the start it's the acting that worries me
What happens if they marry have a baby then split she takes baby back to US and starts acting again.
It would be loverly if it all worked out but fairytales are few and hard to find

I agree. It made me think back to the KP announcement and how he stated he wanted to protect her. It is very charming to see it in action?

By the way, Meghan's hair looks AMAZING in those pics! It is so lush, full, and shiny!

If they marry...we'll have another royal princess for everyone to talk about how they like/don't like her hair down etc.

LaRae

I agree I have said from the start it's the acting that worries me
What happens if they marry have a baby then split she takes baby back to US and starts acting again.
It would be loverly if it all worked out but fairytales are few and hard to find

It's not like she's Jennifer Aniston. She's had one 'notable' role (and most of us had never heard of her prior to Harry)....not sure how the acting is an issue.

If they were to divorce...they'll work out how to handle visitation of any children. Who's to say she would come back to the US? Who would care if she went back to acting...and really you think a mostly unkown actress who leaves the profession for 10 years can come back to Lala Land, in her 40's no less, and pick up where she left off???

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom