Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go back five or six years ago and we had bad Uncle Gary throwing cocaine/or whatever sustance and stripper parties at that dubiously named property of his ..... it didn't alter the course of William and Kate's relationship and I doubt anything in Meghan's family closet will change hers and Harry's. Any more than any thing in his will. :whistling:

We are getting ahead of ourselves here, but tiara wise, totally up to Meghan of course.

Of course not, Harry's own drug use didn't get him kicked out of the family. So that would of been silly.

Lord Frederick Windsor's admitted use of cocaine didn't get him kicked out either.

But anyway, its a long ways off yet before Meghan becomes part of The Firm

Whatever his behaviour might or might not be, Meghan's half brother hasn't spoken to her in a decade or more, seemingly since she was in her mid-teens. So they're pretty well strangers to each other.

have they a Foto together?

Warm welcomes to The Royal Forums feyza.oz!! If you're talking about Harry and Meghan having a picture together out there, there has only been a couple of photographs around the middle of December when the two of them were out shopping for a Christmas tree in London. They have been very private and its driving people crazy. :D

I hope Meghan and Harry continue to stay under the radar. That would probably be most beneficial for their relationship. Besides, the tabs don't deserve anything good. :p Let them continue to try to create stories out of non-stories.

Of course not, Harry's own drug use didn't get him kicked out of the family. So that would of been silly.

I don't think there's any comparison between Harry and the antics of Kate's family before she married William. Of course Harry was never going to get kicked out of the family. There was no guarantee that Kate would marry William, however. The fact that her uncle and his antics didn't prevent that from happening does quell the idea that Meghan's family will spell the end of her relationship with Harry. It's a more apropos comparison.

I don't think there's any comparison between Harry and the antics of Kate's family before she married William. Of course Harry was never going to get kicked out of the family. There was no guarantee that Kate would marry William, however. The fact that her uncle and his antics didn't prevent that from happening does quell the idea that Meghan's family will spell the end of her relationship with Harry. It's a more apropos comparison.

Well, I don't think it's a apropos comparison between taking drugs and a violent crime that involves a gun. There's been a few members of the BRF involved in the former, and thankfully none in recent history for the latter.

Let's just say Uncle Gary has a better chance at being invited to future family events than Mr. Markle...

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot believe people are comparing an uncle who did drugs (just like some members of the royal family) to a brother who violent incident that involves a gun of which one was arrested for.
That cannot be real

I cannot believe people are comparing an uncle who did drugs (just like some members of the royal family) to a brother who violent incident that involves a gun of which one was arrested for.
That cannot be real

I personally only would compare the situations as cases, where neither Catherine nor Meghan shouldn't get called out, or tied to these adult men, as they can't in any way control their actions.

Well, I don't think it's a apropos comparison between taking drugs and a violent crime that involves a gun. There's been a few members of the BRF involved in the former, and thankfully none in recent history for the latter.

Let's just say Uncle Gary has a better chance at being invited to future family events than Mr. Markle...

I didn't say the specific behaviors was comparable. The broader point was about family members ruining royal relationships. That wasn't the case for Will and Kate and it won't be for Harry and Meghan either. Whether or not Mr. Markle will be invited to family events is irrelevant to him having any impact on his half-sister's relationship.

Last edited:
Speaking of Meghan and her charity work

Does anyone have a link to Meghan's interview with Larry King? Someone told me it wasn't very good. Meghan didn't seem to know much about Rwanda and she mixed up what facts she did know.

I don't know if this is true but I'd like to watch it and judge for myself.

Does anyone have a link to Meghan's interview with Larry King? Someone told me it wasn't very good. Meghan didn't seem to know much about Rwanda and she mixed up what facts she did know.

It's on youtube. And I thought she did a great job--She came across as articulate and thoughtful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtl9mnEoZUY&t=56s

I thought she did well. I didn't fact check on Rwanda, but I don't think she appeared as not knowing facts about Rwanda. It was Saudi Arabia that she pivoted on. I think she's not familiar with that area, however her concentration has been with Rwanda in both UN and World Vision.

:previous:Thanks

It's on youtube. And I thought she did a great job--She came across as articulate and thoughtful.

I didn't mean she wasn't articulate, by no good I meant she didn't really know her brief.

I'll watch the interview when i get home

D-list actress with glorified CV. Two months after Suits ending and she still does nothing.

And if she is that charitable, she could pay her own security. It is very easy to sit and write speaches, do something concrete, provide them food, clothes Meghan...

Edward's the Queen's son, and his wife got a "cut and paste" tiara. At the time, of course, they weren't expected to do royal duties. As Sophie's public role in the family grew, her tiaras got nicer. :flowers:

Harry will be a King's son and his wife will hardly be ranked lower than Sophie. Harry's still a senior Royal, hardly a nobody!

D-list actress with glorified CV. Two months after Suits ending and she still does nothing.

And if she is that charitable, she could pay her own security. It is very easy to sit and write speaches, do something concrete, provide them food, clothes Meghan...

Can you provide a source that shows what Meghan's CV actually looks like? Can you provide a credible list that names her as a D-list actress or is that your own description? Can you provide credible sources that list the extent of Meghan's charitable involvements? Can you provide a credible source that lists her private donations to charity?

We like to basically stick to facts around here.

BTW: The filming season for Suits just ended recently and will resume again for another season some time in the near future. I forget when.

Can you provide a source that shows what Meghan's CV actually looks like? Can you provide a credible list that names her as a D-list actress or is that your own description? Can you provide credible sources that list the extent of Meghan's charitable involvements? Can you provide a credible source that lists her private donations to charity?

We like to basically stick to facts around here.

BTW: The filming season for Suits just ended recently and will resume again for another season some time in the near future. I forget when.

The new season starts Jan 25th, she may need to promote it? not sure about her schedule. Filming resumes in March.

Last edited:
Facts. Lovely things.

Her acting credits, showing that along with suits she has done other shows at the same time.
Meghan Markle - IMDb

Her clothing line which she has released at least two collections of
Meghan Markle

She is like so many actresses a working actor. She has worked steady throughout the years and then was lucky enough to get a long term television series.

Facts. Lovely things.

Her acting credits, showing that along with suits she has done other shows at the same time.
Meghan Markle - IMDb

Her clothing line which she has released at least two collections of
Meghan Markle

She is quite versatile and seems to have many interests. I seriously doubt that Harry would have troubles having a conversation with her. What I admire most is her drive to make a difference. That's also a biggie with Harry too when he was questioned about how he wanted to use his royal position. :D

Acting and model, a lifestyle blog, ambassador for two major organizations, and her own fashion label. She certainly isn't the lazy d list opportunist waiting for a man to pay her bills. She is clearly establishing a future outside acting, that doesn't rely on a husband. This isn't a woman who lives off mom and dad until she lands the ring from the rich man.

Acting career, clothing line and UN gig, all things Meghan will have to gave up if she marry Harry

I've seen it and I enjoyed her interview. It's on YouTube.

Acting career, clothing line and UN gig, all things Meghan will have to gave up if she marry Harry

She'll do what she have to do, if things go to another level.

Last edited:
She seems to be much more substantial as a person and as an independent career-oriented woman than any of Harry's previous girlfriends. She's a grown-up, and not every person her age is. I like her.

Manufacturing negativity come with the territory when one is dating a British Prince. Just look at the Daily Fail

Last edited:
I'm very impressed by how passionate and how levelheaded Meghan is. She like one of those people you'd like to know personally.

People's reactions/feelings towards royals and their partners are always interesting to me. In the modern era, much more interesting than the royal themselves to me. This Meghan Markle topic garners a lot of attention, both good and bad, for someone that hasn't generated much to discuss. Very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom