Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meghan isn't stupid. I'm pretty sure she's aware, that if this relationship becomes official, as in they get engaged, she will have to give up her acting career. She's already aware how limited acting roles are for her. She seems to be passionate about multiple other things though, the charities others have mentioned being one.

Meghan isn't stupid. I'm pretty sure she's aware, that if this relationship becomes official, as in they get engaged, she will have to give up her acting career. She's already aware how limited acting roles are for her. She seems to be passionate about multiple other things though, the charities others have mentioned being one.

Exactly! No 35 year old woman is going to go into this type of a relationship with blinders on. She is aware of what she will be losing (and gaining!) and now I think it's all about her seeing if she can take the constant public scrutiny and the invasion of her privacy.

I doubt that Meghan prefers an unstable acting career than marrying Harry. From what I know of her personality, just think of becoming the wife of a prince and entering the English royalty, must leave her in a ecstasy. She is leonine, loves to appear and be the focus of attention (this is not a critic), before Harry hardly anyone knew her, now even in the North Pole know her lol lol

Harry decided to date entitled rich blondes who were not used to people bashing them and not having their way...Meghan has literally gotten death threats and brushed them off...There is a difference right there.One knows how crazy fandom,press and fangirls can get and the others weren't ready for it and never learned to be.She went to University basically majoring in how to deal with people and for communication skills,she is good at it...I have never taken a GF of Prince Harry so seriously because she is too good to be true a fit for the family.She already does the things a royal wife does and I'm sure she would come in working more than Kate (actually wanting to be there and communication skills) and that's enough for me.She was doing it before she met him,I don't know her personally but for her to still be with him he knows something we don't.He knows what he wants better than anyone else.

I really hope they go the distance. I wanna see Harry in that white uniform with her on his arm.

Harry decided to date entitled rich blondes who were not used to people bashing them and not having their way...Meghan has literally gotten death threats and brushed them off...There is a difference right there.One knows how crazy fandom,press and fangirls can get and the others weren't ready for it and never learned to be.She went to University basically majoring in how to deal with people and for communication skills,she is good at it...I have never taken a GF of Prince Harry so seriously because she is too good to be true a fit for the family.She already does the things a royal wife does and I'm sure she would come in working more than Kate (actually wanting to be there and communication skills) and that's enough for me.She was doing it before she met him,I don't know her personally but for her to still be with him he knows something we don't.He knows what he wants better than anyone else.

If you think Meghan will be a full-time royal while William,Catherine and Harry are part-time royals then I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

Reactions: Ish
As of right now Meghan's only idea of British Monarchy outside of Hollywood is the handful of times she has spent with Harry.

She knows nothing of the expectations, she knows nothing of the traditions and responsibility.

I'm not even going to get worked up about marriage until if and when she moves to the UK full-time and begins to get her feet wet.

I know people want a wedding but if it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Reactions: Ish
As of right now Meghan's only idea of British Monarchy outside of Hollywood is the handful of times she has spent with Harry.

She knows nothing of the expectations, she knows nothing of the traditions and responsibility.

I'm not even going to get worked up about marriage until if and when she moves to the UK full-time and begins to get her feet wet.

I know people want a wedding but if it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

True. I didn't start to take the Peter-Autumn relationship seriously until Autumn moved from Canada to the UK, to work as a personal assistant so she could be near Peter. And Autumn wasn't facing even 5% the responsibilities that Meghan might try to take on in the future.

Then again, when Chelsy moved to the UK in Fall 2007 to be near Harry, everyone thought their relationship had advanced to a more serious stage. Instead that move seemed to be a dagger to their relationship. They spent the next 2 1/2 years in a constant state of breakup-makeup-breakup-makeup-breakup-makeup-breakup, before they put the relationship out of it's misery.

Hopefully, this isn't another case of two sassy and opinionated people who work well long-distance, but then constantly knock antlers once they live near each other.

Last edited:
She might be allowed to continue her acting career but based out of London. She would have leave "Suits" though.

Harry is posting on Instagram, I wish I knew what pics he posted.

She might be allowed to continue her acting career but based out of London. She would have leave "Suits" though.

If Harry wanted her to be in London and if she was serious about the relationship and felt it was leading to marriage, she'd leave Suits. They'd kill her off or find a replacement.

True. I didn't start to take the Peter-Autumn relationship seriously until Autumn moved from Canada to the UK, to work as a personal assistant so she could be near Peter. And Autumn wasn't facing even 5% the responsibilities that Meghan might try to take on in the future.

Then again, when Chelsy moved to the UK in Fall 2007 to be near Harry, everyone thought their relationship had advanced to a more serious stage. Instead that move seemed to be a dagger to their relationship. They spent the next 2 1/2 years in a constant state of breakup-makeup-breakup-makeup-breakup-makeup-breakup, before they put the relationship out of it's misery.

Hopefully, this isn't another case of two sassy and opinionated people who work well long-distance, but then constantly knock antlers once they live near each other.

It's been 10 years, so I'm sure he's grown up a lot since then.

Harry has gone on a posting frenzy on Instagram...The vacation must be over so he is adding all the photos all at once.He is clever! Just a guess but for someone who usually posts once every 3-5 weeks compared to how many he has just posted...That's my idea of what's going on.

Harry has gone on a posting frenzy on Instagram...The vacation must be over so he is adding all the photos all at once.He is clever! Just a guess but for someone who usually posts once every 3-5 weeks compared to how many he has just posted...That's my idea of what's going on.

It's been a week lol

I hope that Harry talks to her a great deal of those aspects of royal life. It would be a good idea for her to read some history of 20th-century monarchy, for a start--assuming that she hasn't already, of course.

She has to spend enough time in the UK to understand the culture.

If you are correct anyone want to start a pool on where they went? I'm calling Iceland - the current 'in' country to visit.
I do wonder how much Meghan really understands about the expectations the public & his family would have for Harry's wife. She's from Southern California which is a world away from Britain. In Britain the RF & expectations about them is woven into the fabric of life but here in CA many younger people wouldn't even recognize who Harry was.
I am concerned about their age in the sense that they've both expressed a desire to have children, I believe, thus they don't have the luxury of dating several years which is the pattern we've seen with RF marriages of the last several years. If they work out I suspect we'll see an engagement announcement in less than two years.

Last edited:
I hope that Harry talks to her a great deal of those aspects of royal life. It would be a good idea for her to read some history of 20th-century monarchy, for a start--assuming that she hasn't already, of course.

She has to spend enough time in the UK to understand the culture.

She's clearly a very intelligent woman, so I'm sure she's been doing her research and getting plenty filled in from Harry.

If you are correct anyone want to start a pool on where they went? I'm calling Iceland - the current 'in' country to visit.
I do wonder how much Meghan really understands about the expectations the public & his family would have for Harry's wife. She's from Southern California which is a world away from Britain. In Britain the RF & expectations about them is woven into the fabric of life but here in CA many younger people wouldn't even recognize who Harry was.
I am concerned about their age in the sense that they've both expressed a desire to have children, I believe, thus they don't have the luxury of dating several years which is the pattern we've seen with RF marriages of the last several years. If they work out I suspect we'll see an engagement announcement in less than two years.

Most people know within 6 months if it's going to work out or not, especially more mature folks. Due to their ages, if they are still together next summer I would expect an engagement by the end of the year and marriage in early to mid 2018.

LaRae

Most people know within 6 months if it's going to work out or not, especially more mature folks. Due to their ages, if they are still together next summer I would expect an engagement by the end of the year and marriage in early to mid 2018.

LaRae

Yeah, my thoughts exactly!

I want to guess but there are so many possibilities.I don't think they went to the same place Harry usually go because paps would have been on the lookout.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rumors were that Harry was in Verbier for NYE and Tromso. If Harry is considering marriage, I'm sure he's schooled her some about TRF and such.

Smart boy. I bet you won't see any on her media either.

LaRae

It will be interesting to hear if they have been together this past week.

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless they confirm it or pics come out...it didn't happen.

LaRae

The Norway story has been around dats. Ever since some airline employee posted a tweet he was seen on an airplane to Norway. The tweet was removed. Whether it was him, or just another rumor.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom