Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Harry and Meghan have already gone on their vacation. For the last 2 days or so the news outlets have been making up stories about them, some of them false or past or uninteresting and pointless articles.

Harry IS a master at out smarting the press. I think they're on vacation and have been for the last two or three days.

Last edited:
Its kind of sad that Harry or anyone that lives in a glass fishbowl has to become a master of eluding photographers, reporters, avid fans and anyone else that feels they have a right to his/her private life.

If there is one thing that I think would be detrimental to their budding relationship, it would be the onslaught of people that don't matter intruding into their private lives with the attitude that they deserve to know everything. It gives two people that simply enjoy being with each other the feeling of being hunted down and captured for all time on film and in text and should one of them cut the cheese, it'd be a sound reverberated around the world instantly.

I enjoy following these two as I really do have a lot of admiration for Harry and the work that he does and I do sincerely hope wherever they may be, they're never found. :D

My husband is a 12th cousin of the Queen on his father's paternal side and an 8th cousin on his mother's maternal side...Should we write for an invite to this possible upcoming wedding? lol...It's weird though, I want Harry and Meghan to have their privacy but at the same time I wish I knew where they went on vacation...I'm very low key hoping someone would see them and leak where they went...I'm so obsessed with them smh.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Forbes says Meghan Markle's network is at $7 million so far. That is pretty good!

I wish the DM trolls knew that so they wouldn't think they have to start funding everything she does and every meal she cooks.She and Harry are both already wealthy and it's sad some Brits won't accept her because they don't want to "fund another one".

Genetics is all fine and dandy and its kind of neat to know were you come from but as an adoptee, I can attest that it really doesn't matter as far as the *now* is concerned. Now if my ancestors had purple blood and came from another planet, well, that would be an alien of a different color. :ROFLMAO:

I guess that I kind of have the attitude that everybody's blood runs red and the only differences that really matters is the type of blood in case one needs a transfusion. Two ancestors crawling into bed in the deep, dark of night for some "comfort" and ends up with a little "blessing" from that "comfort" doesn't define a person today one bit.

As far as Meghan's net worth? I'll have an opinion on that when its absolutely proven that a person's character is determined by the size of their bank account. If that does happen, I'm in deep trouble because I have magic money that comes and disappears in a day or two each month. ;)

Reactions: hel
Please note that several posts have been deleted as they ignored the Moderator Note posted earlier today. Other posts have been deleted because personal attacks on other members will not be tolerated.

Prince Harry will marry whomsoever he chooses, but personally i'd prefer he chose a British Woman, solely because I think she, [and he] would find it easier. British women are likely to know [by osmosis], what is expected of them when they marry 'in'. That is not to say they never fail [the Duchess of York for example], but break-ups are surely less likely if a change in country of residence is not added to the unique stresses imposed by being a British 'royal'..as well as the shock any couple gets when they 'tie the knot'.

Last edited:
Royals have been marrying outside their country for a long time, at least until more recently it seems. I think in this day and age with so many people a lot more aware of how things are elsewhere, a spouse being from outside that country isn't going to have much effect. Also I don't think the BRF is so rigid about things as it used to be. Different era.

LaRae

The transition to royal from commoner is difficult, it helpful to have your family and your friends nearby to help support you. Meghan's family and friends are California and Toronto. That adds a layer a difficulty when to you want to talk to mom or bff and there is a 5 or 8 hour time difference.

Prince Harry will marry whomsoever he chooses, but personally i'd prefer he chose a British Woman, solely because I think she, [and he] would find it easier. British women are likely to know [by osmosis], what is expected of them when they marry 'in'. That is not to say they never fail [the Duchess of York for example], but break-ups are surely less likely if a change in country of residence is not added to the unique stresses imposed by being a British 'royal'..as well as the shock any couple gets when they 'tie the knot'.

But what about what Prince Harry wants? It almost seems like he likes to date any women BUT British Women...He hasn't done too well with British woman in the past so it's possible he doesn't prefer them.....

Any transitions in a relationship or a marriage are difficult and take adaptations and a whole lot of give and take but luckily we're living in a world where a weekend out with "the girls" 3000 miles away is very doable and I think too, to this day, mothers are still pretty much always available when their kids drastically need them.

I don't, however, dispute the fact that going from a free, private life as an ordinary commoner to taking a spot in the royal fishbowl takes major readjustments and getting used to how things work in that fishbowl and who swims where and does what and what can come out of the gills or not but that will come from experiences and support from one's royal spouse and a whole lot of willingness all around to adapt.

Meghan, if a union does occur, will not be the first royal spouse to have to adapt and conform to things.

I think the biggest thing is going to be support/guidance from the BRF during the transition. If it goes anything like Kate's, Harry's wife is going to be well taken care of in that regard.

If his wife turns out to be Meghan, she's already pretty experience in dealing the the public, media and performing. She has her own money. If she wants to fly to the US/Canada or fly friends/family in they would have the means to do so independently.

LaRae

If she flys anywhere to visit people privately, people will still complain. They complain about the York sisters, every time the Cambridges went to Mustique with her family, etc. It doesn't make it right but there will still be complaints.

People will find anything negative to moan and groan about as we all know too well from the (cough) Daily Mail comments that abound. I don't think this affects the BRF or what they do or don't do all that much. They know better and know who they are and aren't accountable to when it comes to their actions, their finances and anything else the general public thinks it has an opinion on. :D

I think we waste far too much time worrying about what the DM and a small proportion of it's readers think. Let's concentrate on our own opinions here on TRFs!

If Harry and Meghan were to marry, it would be only natural for her to want to visit her family and home-country from time to time and she would have plenty of opportunities to do so.

^ Meghan is not vegan, but that's not why she must like killing animals. I'm not vegan, but I would never have the courage to kill an animal.By the way, this is Harry's dark side

Meghan is not a Vegan...She eats healthy so she chooses select days for meat intake other days it's pasta...I think she'll eat Anything though.

^ Meghan is not vegan, but that's not why she must like killing animals. I'm not vegan, but I would never have the courage to kill an animal.By the way, this is Harry's dark side

I eat meat etc but can never understand how anyone could enjoy killing an animal for sport. It does disappoint me when I see the royals do it.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

You don't have to be a vegan to be an animal lover. She likely would get along with Camilla who is a huge advocate for shelter animals and her two fogs as well. I am opposed to hunting but if the meat is being onsu we and hunting is humane I don't protest. There is also a major difference between poaching and hunting.

Btw you can't be a part time vegan. Either you don't eat animal products or you do.

Everything they killed can be eaten.

This isn't trophy shooting. It isn't killing protected species.

It is more about land/animal management which ultimately protects the greater number of animals.

I agree cepe, and while I would never participate, this kind of hunting is needed. As long as it is done properly, meaning animals killed without needless suffering. My uncles all hunt, and while I always hate the trophies, they use all they can and sell the rest. Everything gets used.

If your a vegan you not only not eat any animal product but you don't wear it either. No leather shoes or bags etc.

Good lord her family are a problem. Maybe pay them to shut up ?

Oh my god, that yahoo Australia article is so stupid. If Harry elopes, he is basically giving up his position in the Royal Family. He loses in place in the succession, his kids are out of the succession.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/33603988/#page1

Apparently Harry and Meghan have been calling each other "Husband" and "Wife" according to Meghan's big mouthed Nephew.

its fake news.....please can we not post known fake news sites. No Idea said that Meghan was pregnant then the next they said that Harry bought a 27 mill home. We need to start being more discerning about what news sites we post about. New Idea, Womans Day from AU are known fake sites.

Good lord her family are a problem. Maybe pay them to shut up ?

If Kate can survive drug uncle Gary then Meghan can survive the broke distant relatives whom she has not spoken to in years.

^ Oh I know it's fake news trust me...I'm only pointing out what her nephew said,I disregarded everything else...I will never trust New Idea but I know the nephew part is legit.He is calling any magazine that will hear him.I don't believe the elope part,I put the link in specifics to his quote.

The sad part is that Meghan is probably talking to her parents and they are possible calling their family members trusting them to keep a secret or maybe even Meghan is trusting them but they keep talking...It's ridiculous...How can you be close to family you can't trust.Now we see why they rarely get a call from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom