Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm inclined to believe it. It fits the info that was leaked about him being seen getting ona Norwegian flight. I just hope they had a fun vacation away from the chaos :)

I feel your frustration--And you're completely correct! Just take a deep breath! :ROFLMAO:

lol, I'm good! I just hate having to repeat facts over and over. But youre right, it's all good. And I too completely believe the Sun story. Norway is beautiful--It's a good place for a 1st big trip.

Every media source available has taken off running with the story already. Hopefully they're in a very private location, or they're going to be hounded up there now that people know to watch for them

Every media source available has taken off running with the story already. Hopefully they're in a very private location, or they're going to be hounded up there now that people know to watch for them

I'm happy we finally got a good story. Daily Fail digging up old stuff and Markles talking nonsense. Too bad no pics.

I'm pretty sure they've already left if the story has been released.

I'm pretty sure they've already left if the story has been released.

Hmm, I don't necessarily think so. I think it said they didn't arrive until Monday and everyone was expecting it to be a 1 week trip. Otherwise 3-4 days is a pretty short vacation.

Hmm, I don't necessarily think so. I think it said they didn't arrive until Monday and everyone was expecting it to be a 1 week trip. Otherwise 3-4 days is a pretty short vacation.

I don't know maybe I need a tin foil hat because I've been thinking maybe it's a diversion. The article gave a name of someone from Harry's camp as being the one to set it up, I don't think he would've given that info if they were still there. Like I said it could be a diversion and they're really somewhere else perhaps. Okay time to take off my tin foil hat.

I don't know maybe I need a tin foil hat because I've been thinking maybe it's a diversion. The article gave a name of someone from Harry's camp as being the one to set it up, I don't think he would've given that info if they were still there. Like I said it could be a diversion and they're really somewhere else perhaps. Okay time to take off my tin foil hat.

They also in London before Norway, that's a week.

They also in London before Norway, that's a week.

Yeah but harry lives there so that'd hardly qualify as a "week long romantic trip". My money would be that they're still there, at least for another day or two.

Last edited:
Yeah but harry lives there so that'd hardly qualify as a "week long romantic trip". My money would be that they're still there, at least for another day or two.

They probably went somewhere else.

Seeing the Northern Lights is so much better than all the other boring Caribbean St. Barts vacations all the celebrities went on! Good for Harry and Meghan! This does not surprise me since Meghan spend last new years eve in Iceland another great place to view the Northern Lights.

Seeing the Northern Lights is so much better than all the other boring Caribbean St. Barts vacations all the celebrities went on! Good for Harry and Meghan! This does not surprise me since Meghan spend last new years eve in Iceland another great place to view the Northern Lights.

Yes, Iceland is beautiful! I'm sure Norway is the same way.

Imagine the conversation: Meghan my love, I wanted to take you to Norway to see the northern lights...

But Harry baby I just seen it last year in Iceland...

Oops...

:lol: :p

Last edited:
I finally made an account because this forum is super low on vitriol WRT to Meghan and her relationship with Prince Harry. Nice change of pace!

Welcome Cisternly! Yes, we are a polite and friendly forum, usually, compared to others where fangs come out at times!

Watching the northern lights as a loved up couple is something else again. Some nice food, drinks, an isolated but warm cabin. Lovely!

Last edited:
Thank you, Curryong! happy to be here!
Agree that a secluded cabin with the Northern Lights as a backdrop sounds lovely. I admit that I googled and learned that this town that they went to (allegedly) is very low key, with no luxury resorts to speak of. I don't know why, but I think it's sweet that they went for a no frills vacation spot. Shows they can appreciate the simple things in life.

I'm believing that they were in Norway for a little private getaway. That airport tweet that got deleted supports the theory IMO. For me, that would be a dream holiday. Secluded cabin in the middle of beautiful nature, snow, skiing, walks, fireplace, and a lot of time together. Sounds amazing!

Well, we'll know the holiday (if indeed it happened) is over when we start seeing daily pix of Ms. Markle on her way to yoga in Toronto.
I am a bit concerned about her charity trip later this month - to India, I think? It'll be a scheduled public appearance for her & I have to believe the press crush could be bigger than she expected when she planned it.

I'm believing that they were in Norway for a little private getaway. That airport tweet that got deleted supports the theory IMO. For me, that would be a dream holiday. Secluded cabin in the middle of beautiful nature, snow, skiing, walks, fireplace, and a lot of time together. Sounds amazing!

To be clear, it wasn't just one tweet that was deleted, it was two; the follow-up from the same person plainly stated that he was flying to Tromso (it was in reply to someone who asked why H wouldn't be flying BA).

I had no doubt that he was in Tromso and it doesn't surprise me in the least that Meghan was there with him.

Well, we'll know the holiday (if indeed it happened) is over when we start seeing daily pix of Ms. Markle on her way to yoga in Toronto.

I am a bit concerned about her charity trip later this month - to India, I think? It'll be a scheduled public appearance for her & I have to believe the press crush could be bigger than she expected when she planned it.

You are so correct! I'm sure her team (well hope really) has taken the media interest into account.

I doubt that Meghan prefers an unstable acting career than marrying Harry. From what I know of her personality, just think of becoming the wife of a prince and entering the English royalty, must leave her in a ecstasy. She is leonine, loves to appear and be the focus of attention (this is not a critic), before Harry hardly anyone knew her, now even in the North Pole know her lol lol
In truth, we "know" nothing about Meghan except that which is in the public domain. She is an actress and is presently one of an ensemble cast in Suits, which is far from being an unknown actress. The rest of what we know can only come from direct quotes from her and personal knowledge which, I am guessing, you do not have.

As to the "holiday", I am guessing it probably is somewhere in the snow as that seems to be Harry's preferred New Year's practice although he is more often with his Uncle's family. Needless to say, a romantic getaway would dictate something a little more private and a whole lot more romantic.

Exactly where is anyone's guess although you can't get much more romantic than sharing this year's Arora Borealis from one of the lucky countries that experience their grandeur.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely spot in the summer. For winter, not so much.

I know I'm getting ahead of myself again but I do know the four more common months for Royal Weddings are April,June,July,November with December as a honourable mention...If They did marry this year like some bookies say I think November would be the month they choose.The Queen and DofE wedding anniversary is in November and it's a milestone and I wonder if Harry would want to marry on that day for luck? Is it allowed to share a wedding date with a current monarch or is that a no? I heard you can even wear the same color as the Queen at some events so I'm just wondering.

Please note that a number of posts have been deleted as they do not comply with The Royal Forum rules.

Members are once again reminded that this thread relates to Prince Harry’s relationship. It is not a debating ground about social media accounts or anything else not directly related to Prince Harry’s relationship.

A thread relating to royalty and social media can be found here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f161/royal-websites-and-social-networking-20660-6.html

Members are requested to provide proper, reputable sources for the information that they post - not just hearsay, rumour or gossip.

Last edited:
I know I'm getting ahead of myself again but I do know the four more common months for Royal Weddings are April,June,July,November with December as a honourable mention...If They did marry this year like some bookies say I think November would be the month they choose.The Queen and DofE wedding anniversary is in November and it's a milestone and I wonder if Harry would want to marry on that day for luck? Is it allowed to share a wedding date with a current monarch or is that a no? I heard you can even wear the same color as the Queen at some events so I'm just wondering.

I could see them getting engaged at some point this year, but I think a marriage seems unlikely and too rushed for 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom