Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe most of the "sources" but if it comes straight from her family I will believe it's true because of course a son would talk to his father about these types of things.At the same time they need to stop putting a paycheck before their family member.

There's almost always some member of the extended family willing to speak w/ the media - Cressida's half brother Jacobi Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe leaked like a sieve about his half sister & Prince Harry. At least Meghan's brother is not a whiner like Jacobi was.

Samantha Markle, Meghan's half-sister has been busy on her Twitter, stating that her father laughed at the DM article. (Presumably she asked him about meeting Harry.) She said this man hasn't hung out with his half-sister since they were kids and that he isn't close to their father, hasn't spoken to him about Meghan and basically knows nothing.

These DM games are just stupid, but they are printing of course to give the impression to the public of a hillbillies type family who can't keep their mouths shut and enjoy a payday for a few old photos and some pointless statements. (Actually, lately it seems to be this one half-brother.) That's the DM game, though. Meghan's parents have said nothing. Samantha said Harry hasn't met any of Meghan's family.

I figured they never met because he said June and that's basically when they starting dating or met. If I hear anything from Ms. Doria's side of the family I just might believe it. Ms. Doria probably told them to zip it.

Samantha Markle, Meghan's half-sister has been busy on her Twitter, stating that her father laughed at the DM article. (Presumably she asked him about meeting Harry.) She said this man hasn't hung out with his half-sister since they were kids and that he isn't close to their father, hasn't spoken to him about Meghan and basically knows nothing.

These DM games are just stupid, but they are printing of course to give the impression to the public of a hillbillies type family who can't keep their mouths shut and enjoy a payday for a few old photos and some pointless statements. (Actually, lately it seems to be this one half-brother.) That's the DM game, though. Meghan's parents have said nothing. Samantha said Harry hasn't met any of Meghan's family.

No one wants to speak to Samantha in that family and all she has told thus far are lies in the first place...Of all the leaks the last person I would listen to was Samantha...Her own mother won't talk to her and I'm pretty sure the rest of the family isn't either.Whether it was true or not its a already been said and the brother has received his check.It's done.

They might not have even met but Samantha has been trying to get attention from day ONE...To go out her way to bash her own full blood brother is embarrassing.I can only think she is upset about the last DM article where even her mother is against her...Her family all sided against her and she is upset and I just can't believe anything she says.Her name on Twitter was Samantha Grant until Meghan dating Harry got out...Then she decided to be Samantha Markle and started following all the British royal family Twitter accounts telling us that's the only way she can get information on her sister because Meghan probably won't call her.For weeks I have seen her @ Meghan in hopes of a response and she always gets nothing,that tells me all I need to know.Of all the leakers in the family,she is the most embarrassing.She doesn't even know how to spell Meghan's name so I will never believe anything she says.There is no telling how far she will go.Sharon Osbourne said it best,she is a bitter jealous woman probably reading this forum as I write.

Yes, there's a feud going on between different members of the family, unfortunately, and the sister Samantha has veered wildly in her opinions of Meghan to say the least! She also follows Niraj Tanna, the royals' nemesis! However, I do believe that Tom, Meghan's father, hasn't met Harry as he basically seems to spend 9/10s of his time down in Mexico in his retirement. Meghan probably keeps in touch with him and with her mum, to whom she seems close.

Last edited:
Yes, there's a feud going on between different members of the family, unfortunately, and the sister Samantha has veered wildly in her opinions of Meghan to say the least! However, I do believe that Tom, Meghan's father, hasn't met Harry as he basically seems to spend 9/10s of his time down in Mexico in his retirement. Meghan probably keeps in touch with him and with her mum, to whom she seems close.

Harry would meet Ms. Doria before anyone, if he hasn't already.

They might not have even met but Samantha has been trying to get attention from day ONE...To go out her way to bash her own full blood brother is embarrassing.I can only think she is upset about the last DM article where even her mother is against her...Her family all sided against her and she is upset and I just can't believe anything she says.Her name on Twitter was Samantha Grant until Meghan dating Harry got out...Then she decided to be Samantha Markle and started following all the British royal family Twitter accounts telling us that's the only way she can get information on her sister because Meghan probably won't call her.For weeks I have seen her @ Meghan in hopes of a response and she always gets nothing,that tells me all I need to know.Of all the leakers in the family,she is the most embarrassing.She doesn't even know how to spell Meghan's name so I will never believe anything she says.There is no telling how far she will go.Sharon Osbourne said it best,she is a bitter jealous woman probably reading this forum as I write.

IMHO that woman talking to the press was when the whole thing went off the rails and the tone of the media went completely downhill. The half siblings 15+ years older than Meghan are an embarrassment to themselves. I would never treat a much younger family member the way they treat Meghan. She does not deserve this.

Notice the writer for the DM is reporting from Grants Pass, Oregon. The fail probably has a full-time staff chasing down these stories.

Hehehehe... We can all take solace in the fact that, if the DM has sent a writer/reporter to Grants Pass, Oregon, to dig up dirt on Meghan and her family that the reporter is dealing with some severe cold and snow this week. :p;)

Poor Meghan, her half siblngs and half nephews and all that, are just insane. They all compete for the attention. And neither have any contact with Meghan, most likely.

Holy gossip Batman! Now we've added the feudin' Markle siblings and uncaring parents that don't bother to talk to them to the mix.

What it totally boils down to is that these people have no more of a clue what is going on with Harry than we do. And.... to top all that off, I can almost guarantee 100% that if all of us were polled on Harry's recent activities, we would have more factual information and sources (from the Caribbean tour for example) than they would because its what we do.

Up next an exclusive interview in the DM from Toronto with Meghan's two dogs. They probably could spill the beans better than anyone on the planet. :ROFLMAO: All the DM would have to do is bribe them with t-bones.

While are worried about Meghan's family, I'm worried about the couple, are saying on Tumblr that they are no longer together and that Harry spent the New Year with friends

Anyone can go on Tumblr and say anything they want about anyone. I wouldn't put too much stock into anything thats posted there at all. :whistling:

While are worried about Meghan's family, I'm worried about the couple, are saying on Tumblr that they are no longer together and that Harry spent the New Year with friends

Most of the blogs on Twitter don't want them together.You'd be surprised what I've read...They want the Prince and Meghan has him.I heard the rumor she was vacationing with her friends family JUST because her friend was on vacation,Meghan was not in the video I never saw the proof of Harry spending New Years with Eugenie and Jack...It's sad how low some people will go making things up without proof to back it up.

I read the same thing. The "PR" person who supposedly said this has painted Meghan as a user and conniving woman. And that Prince Charles told Harry to leave Meghan. They had the whole meeting of William, Kate & Meghan which a mess. That's why I said this person was fanning the flames of Harry's stans.

Most of the blogs on Twitter don't want them together.You'd be surprised what I've read...They want the Prince and Meghan has him.I heard the rumor she was vacationing with her friends family JUST because her friend was on vacation,Meghan was not in the video I never saw the proof of Harry spending New Years with Eugenie and Jack...It's sad how low some people will go making things up without proof to back it up.

They fact that Meghan and Harry both disappeared at the same time and no one has seen either them is telling. I think they're on their vacation together somewhere.

Tumblr is trash. That site also has Rhianna in a relationship with Harry and pregnant by him. Pay it no attention.

I read the same thing. The "PR" person who supposedly said this has painted Meghan as a user and conniving woman. And that Prince Charles told Harry to leave Meghan. They had the whole meeting of William, Kate & Meghan which a mess. That's why I said this person was fanning the flames of Harry's stans.

This person also said that MM's mom is against the relationship..... for one person they seem to know about what is going on in Cali, Toronto, Switzerland, London....yet they spend so much time chatting on tumblr. Every standom has a PR person who knows that a relationship is fake and that the spouse is gay, a famewhore, conniving, etc, etc, they always say the breakup is coming around the corner......until the couple ends up pregnant....then the pr person starts another round of gossip......

They fact that Meghan and Harry both disappeared at the same time and no one has seen either them is telling. I think they're on their vacation together somewhere.

That is my point. Why put ourselves through all these changes with sites like Tumblr's trash when things are staring at us in the face.

Harry and Meghan have both disappeared and at the same time. Harry was seen boarding a Norwegian flight. It's not hard to deduce this.

I want them to have privacy and Harry definitely made that happen this time but I also wanted a cute far away picture but their vacation should be ending soon and we didn't get anything! I am sad about that...I just want to know where they went,what they ate,what they did,how long they were there and if they are planning another trip soon...Ugh!

I want them to have privacy and Harry definitely made that happen this time but I also wanted a cute far away picture but their vacation should be ending soon and we didn't get anything! I am sad about that...I just want to know where they went,what they ate,what they did,how long they were there and if they are planning another trip soon...Ugh!

I'm fine with them having time to decompose. Alot has been thrown at them, they deserve time away from the media hounds. But I also think they should call Olivia Pope for advice.

Same. Cute pic and where they went.

I also wanted a picture, with the other girlfriends there are several pictures on trips, it seems that now he wants to hide!

It's not like he wanted pics of his other vacations to get out. He has just got better at protecting his privacy. It's not like he is required to allow media to be part of his vacation. He bust hiding, he is on vacation. No where dies test require him to invite the media.

As bad as I want a pic, I think it's best we don't get any because some will swear that Meghan tipped off the paps. She's really low key now which says a lot. She hasn't tweeted or posted on Instagram in a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom