Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeps. Its probably been left out too that the friend that Meghan was spotted with was Elvis. :ROFLMAO:

They very possibly could be in different places with different people and it means absolutely nothing. I wouldn't put too much stock on information gleaned from gossip sites.

I hope they're together and somewhat think they are, but just keeping a low profile. The Tumblr pages are very interesting. I'm guessing it's someone who's fanning the flames of Harry's idiot fangirls who hate Meghan.

These Harry fangirls on some blogs and social media are insane. Based on their reports, Meghan is a straight up high level prostitute, they claim to know her tax returns, her friends are in contact with them, they all secretly hate her. For people who claim they knew nothing about her 2 months ago, they know her now better than her family and friends.

Whether they're together or apart, I hope both are happy and enjoying themselves.

I would never believe Tumblr "sightings" so I would need the proof they are apart...Even if they were there is no issue with it...It's just ironic that if 2 people broke up that were so in love,why would they have gone on vacation right after...They sure would have bounced back quick! Last time there were break up rumors we got a picture 2 days later and they were on a date.Only they know what's going on,not the jealous fangirls on tumblr who are still dreaming on marrying him themselves.

I need to stop reading those lol. They got MM as a conniving woman who has her hooks in Harry.

Saw on Tumblr that Harry and Meghan have broken up. She's in Palm Beach with her friend and Harry is in the Alps.

That's not true. Jessica Mulroney is in Palm Beach with her family and another one of their friends. There has been posts on IG, but nothing of Meghan.

Tumblr is a sea of loser fangirls who live their lives through famous people. Wouldn't ever take their opinion seriously.

All I have to say is that every standom or fandom has that one tumblr fangirl who works in pr and knows the "real" story. Usually happens after someone gets married, they will swear up an down that the marriage is fake and they know that the couple will break up, then the couple has another child.... always carry a grain of salt.................

Also the woman is always smug, self promoting and a fame whore.....

Last edited:
Time to move the conversation back on topic please - lets discuss what we do know, not what the internet doesn't.

The Fail doesn't know where Meghan is and they need a story. They know the Markle side will talk.

Why are they 'leaks'? Meghan's half-brother isn't saying anything of any consequence. He's obviously proud of her, loves her and praises her. It would be different if he was dishing dirt which was quite obviously what the DM was hoping for.

Nevertheless, the half-siblings don't seem to possess too many photos of Meghan as an adult, and I doubt that they've seen her very much of her in recent years. And, although Meghan and her father probably are quite close she seems to be much closer to her mother.

You all Harry was planning a vacation with Meghan after Christmas to somewhere private and secure. He is a master at outsmarting the press. The news outlets are printing meaningless worthless stories about them and have been for days. That is a clue right there!

Why are you surprised that they have disappeared and doubt that they are together?? Come now !

The half-siblings are like Uncle Gary? harmless but very annoying. I doubt Meghan is pouring her heart out to him.

They are likely away on vacation together.
In recent days there have been no sightings of Meghan or Harry. This is very telling as the paps are well aware of Meghan's comings and goings since they know where she lives.
The very fact that we don't have a "Meghan goes out to lunch with friends" or a "Meghan goes to yoga"...means they have successfully outsmarted the paps.?

Actually, we only have suppositions and speculations that they were even taking a vacation together. Not one word has ever come from either Harry or Meghan about their plans or their relationship.

Its too easy to read a rumor and have it grow into being taken as fact.

Seems any meetings or vacations usually come out after the fact. With the lack of sightings, postings, social media perhaps they are taking things back underground and deliberately cooling media speculation.

Notice the writer for the DM is reporting from Grants Pass, Oregon. The fail probably has a full-time staff chasing down these stories.

That's what I said! They haven't had a good story in a while so they are actually calling these family members...It's so disappointing of the DM because if they wouldn't keep asking there would be no story to report.I can imagine being American they don't get they have to be so quiet it's just a regular boyfriend to their Aunt,Sister who happens to be a prince but in UK he is Prince Harry son, brother,uncle of the future heirs...They are excited by a little fame but they can't always be so willing to share family photos and stories...I'm sure Harry could care less but other British people will see it as Meghan seeking attention through her family and how she is not discreet enough.The more DM keeps printing these articles,the more trolls come out against the relationship.They are just making it worse accepting statements from her family.

That's what I said! They haven't had a good story in a while so they are actually calling these family members...It's so disappointing of the DM because if they wouldn't keep asking there would be no story to report.I can imagine being American they don't get they have to be so quiet it's just a regular boyfriend to their Aunt,Sister who happens to be a prince but in UK he is Prince Harry son, brother,uncle of the future heirs...They are excited by a little fame but they can't always be so willing to share family photos and stories...I'm sure Harry could care less but other British people will see it as Meghan seeking attention through her family and how she is not discreet enough.The more DM keeps printing these articles,the more trolls come out against the relationship.They are just making it worse accepting statements from her family.

Exactly!! If she has a relationship with her dad she should call him and he needs to muzzle his family.

So far with talking to the "family", I don't believe that anything has come out that is any where near earth shaking that wouldn't be expected in the normal course of any relationship. We have been given hints that Harry has met some of Meghan's family and that Meghan has met some of Harry's family but it still remains pure rumor and hearsay.

I just really feel for anyone close to the couple if they're being hounded for even any kind of a little blip that reporters can turn into some kind of an article to fill space. I am also totally laughing at the fact that these same reporters are running the marathon of rat races and the prized cheeses are sitting somewhere probably smugly grinning ear to ear chanting "see how they run!" :D

These are siblings are that 16+ years older than Meghan. When Meghan was born, they were about to enter into adulthood. More likely than not, Meghan was raised more like an only child with siblings around for some holidays and occasional visits. It doesn't even sound like they've lived in the same states for many years. It's a shame that these middle aged folks can't understand that discretion is probably the best thing they can do for their sister right now.

Exactly!! If she has a relationship with her dad she should call him and he needs to muzzle his family.

It's kind of hard to muzzle adults. If not careful, it could have the opposite effect.

I'm thinking that would just increase the amount they talk. Especially if a lot of money is being offered.

These are siblings are that 16+ years older than Meghan. When Meghan was born, they were about to enter into adulthood. More likely than not, Meghan was raised more like an only child with siblings around for some holidays and occasional visits. It doesn't even sound like they've lived in the same states for many years. It's a shame that these middle aged folks can't understand that discretion is probably the best thing they can do for their sister right now.

It's obvious they don't care. Daily Fail dangles $$$$ and they start singing. We'll get these stories until Harry & Meghan resurface.

I don't think the half side of the family cares. This is their meal ticket.

Rather difficult for a parent to 'muzzle' adult family members.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom