The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2016, 06:52 PM
Majesty

I'm almost positive William spent some of the holidays with the Middleton's at their home while they were dating.

LaRae

Old 11-30-2016, 06:56 PM
Serene Highness

William and Catherine didn't even spend Christmas together when they were engaged, had they done that prior to marriage it would of been a media sh*tstorm, one that would still be brought up today. The fact you can't remember it specifically, says it all.

I think it would be VERY unusual for Harry to skip the BRF Christmas for California.

Old 11-30-2016, 06:58 PM
Imperial Majesty

Harry is allowed to spend the holidays with his girlfriend. I happen to think he'll be at Sandringham, but he's allowed to go. Not all the family gather at Sandringham all the time.

William and Catherine and Charles and Camilla and Harry don't even gather for at Windsor for Easter. In fact, Charles, William and Harry stopped going to Windsor for Easter in the late 90's. Camilla has never been.

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-30-2016, 07:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
I'm almost positive William spent some of the holidays with the Middleton's at their home while they were dating.

LaRae

New Years but not Christmas. 2010 Christmas William spent in Wales on SAR duty. They went to Buckleberry in 2012 when Kate was sick with the HG.

It's 3 days at Sandringham. Harry doesn't have a job and Meghan's job isn't year round 40hrs a week. There will be plenty of time for them to see each other.

In Touch Weekly isn't a bastion of journalism. Every year there were Kate as girlfriend going to Sandringham at Christmas stories in the press but she didn't go until she was married.

The Queen is 90 and the Duke is 95, there might not be many Sandringham Christmases with both of them left.
Old 11-30-2016, 07:59 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't believe this report for an instant, actually. If there were really strong rumours going around that Harry was planning to have Christmas in the US I think a report would have appeared in a British tabloid. I wouldn't have believed it then either! It's way too early for Harry to do something like this IMHO. He's not engaged, no-one has even seen him out with Meghan yet and I just don't think he'd do this. I believe he enjoys the celebrations at Sandringham and the traditions connected to it.
Old 12-01-2016, 09:23 AM
Heir Presumptive

They've been dating since early summer. It's not far fetched at all for them to spend the holidays together.
Old 12-01-2016, 09:59 AM
Aristocracy

I already think that this news may be true. The fact that they have not been seen together yet, nothing means, We don’t know how long and how often they've been together. The relationship may be much firmer than we think
Old 12-01-2016, 11:55 AM
Nobility

So on twitter the reporter who broke the news about Meghan, got to interview both Harry and Rhinna regarding World Aids Day. This is interesting because Camilla broke the Meghan news..........
Old 12-01-2016, 01:05 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel.10 View Post
I already think that this news may be true. The fact that they have not been seen together yet, nothing means, We don’t know how long and how often they've been together. The relationship may be much firmer than we think

Well, this could have happened before he left for this tour. I too agree that because they have not been that long means nothing. Meghan seems to mean more to him than any other past girlfriend and that in itself makes it a special case for Harry.
Old 12-02-2016, 06:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Meghan has posted another home sweet home photo on her Instagram almost the same as one she posted a couple of days ago

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 12-02-2016, 06:22 PM
Heir Apparent

According to some US online sites Meghan was seen leaving an obscure Californian airport for an unknown destination on Thursday. Of course she could have been visiting friends elsewhere and now be back home in LA, we don't know. She's unlikely, I think, to be in London before at least the 5th December, but what do I know!

Fans call for Harry and Rihanna to couple up!

Fans call for Prince Harry to date pop star Rihanna after pair meet in Barbados | Daily Mail Online
Old 12-02-2016, 09:31 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
According to some US online sites Meghan was seen leaving an obscure Californian airport for an unknown destination on Thursday. Of course she could have been visiting friends elsewhere and now be back home in LA, we don't know. She's unlikely, I think, to be in London before at least the 5th December, but what do I know!

I bet she went to meet Harry at a private location when he finishes in Guyana.
Old 12-02-2016, 11:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Harry's girlfriend Meghan Markle wraps up for grocery run in Toronto | Daily Mail Online

She's back home in Toronto!
Old 12-02-2016, 11:41 PM
Nobility

When is the tour over? On Sunday, then he has commitment on the 7th. I assume she has enough groceries to last until the 7th.
Old 12-02-2016, 11:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Well, enough toilet rolls anyway! I couldn't see what else was there!
Old 12-03-2016, 03:43 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
All I know is I wouldn't want to be in Meghan's shoes right now. How horrible it must be to know that tabs are being kept of every little move you make, every little thing you buy and gremlins are lurking in the shadows anxiously watching to see what you're going to do next and where you're going to go and who you're going to see and heavens forbid should you have to sneeze or cut the cheese as it'll be major news around the world in an instant.

Sounds like a recipe for high stress living to me.
Old 12-03-2016, 03:56 AM
Nobility

The DM comment section is a hoot. 'British people have the right to know when Prince Harry's girlfriend buys toilet paper!!!' This article was actually in their news section.
Old 12-03-2016, 10:30 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Well, enough toilet rolls anyway! I couldn't see what else was there!
I think she got the single girl double.....toilet tissue and also paper towels.

Looks like she got enough food supplies to last a week.
Old 12-03-2016, 10:54 AM
Majesty

Wonder if he's going to stop off in Toronto after his tour is over....

LaRae
Old 12-03-2016, 12:40 PM
Aristocracy

I also think Harry will find her in Canada in the next few days because she has already finished Suits, there is no reason for her to be there.