The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2016, 09:26 PM
Heir Apparent

We don't know what part, if any, of the story about the other model is true though, beyond a bit of texting perhaps. And even if it is, it appears to me that Harry was in single mode throughout much of the early summer. Just because he was seen with Meghan at Soho House in June doesn't mean she was his girlfriend and they were deep in a relationship. He could have been with a large party of friends, perhaps she was with others and they met there. We really don't know. It's just my opinion/feeling but I do think the Meghan/Harry relationship deepened in some way in July, before Africa. By that time the model was forgotten.

Old 11-19-2016, 11:25 PM
Nobility

According to Piers, Meghan said she was recently single, and a few guys were texting her a lot to ask her out. This is pretty normal, for people to text and hang out with multiple people to see if there's interest and connection to develop into more. Then they either decide to become exclusive or not, and oursue the relationship more or not. Meghan and Harry got exclusive, and are now a couple, serious enough for him to publicly call her his girlfriend.

Old 11-20-2016, 12:39 AM
Nobility

According to Emily Andrews, it was just flirty up until mid-July, when they had some time together in California to decide whether there was enough "there" to pursue a serious relationship.

According to "friends", prior to that, she talked about the flirtation but suddenly after mid-July stopped talking about it.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/212150...ywood-mansion/

So Curryong, I think your timeline is pretty spot on. I also agree with you that the supposed meeting in May in Toronto is unlikely to be true.
Old 11-20-2016, 03:39 AM
Majesty

Meghan Markle dines out in Dublin with NO signs of Prince Harry | Royal | News | Daily Express
Old 11-20-2016, 05:12 AM
Courtier

Ah shoot! Missed her so!

Really hoping this goes all the way. Two (in the public eye) really nice peeps! Dreary situation!
Old 11-20-2016, 06:50 AM
Nobility

They have started to be shown on the covers of tabloid magazines here in the US. But I assumed Prince Harry only had to be seen once or twice with a woman for the press to start screaming that they were an item.
Old 11-20-2016, 07:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes, but random flirtations and even serious exes have never had a letter from KP in which Harry complains of press and troll persecution of 'his girlfriend' of 'several months', in other words a relationship spelt out. Harry was very sweet once publicly about Chelsy when he was 21, but that has been it at far as comment about his love life is concerned.
Old 11-20-2016, 08:35 AM
Heir Apparent

I put it down to him feeling a desire to find a good woman - yet being put in a position by the press where the process of doing that would turn almost anyone with sense off.
In general, it's people cheating on significant others who have to sneak around and figure out ways to see one another without anyone knowing. I feel for him. It's young Andrew and Charles all over again. And look how great that turned out. William was lucky to fall in love while in school and with that side agreement with the press to lay off. Harry has no such luck and will have to decide in the blenderized version of life the press allows if any lady ever can fit the bill. Poor man.
If it were me - I'd have run away to Africa long ago.
Old 11-20-2016, 08:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

I can't believe I am saying this, but I actually completely agree with the article.

Meghan is exactly what the royal family needs. A happy medium between formal and fun. 😊
Old 11-20-2016, 09:08 AM
Nobility

This story is not true, this picture was from the Ottawa conference.
Old 11-20-2016, 09:31 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlowVera View Post
This story is not true, this picture was from the Ottawa conference.
Good catch.

Specifically, it's a picture of Meghan with Thuli Madonsela. Ms. Madonsela's talk, given the same day as the pic was taken, is the fourth row down here: https://www.oneyoungworld.com/gallery

Meghan may well have been in Dublin, but it's cobblers to present this photo as evidence. The Express may end up with another complaint to the press commission.
Old 11-20-2016, 09:59 AM
Imperial Majesty

My lord this is a very smart young woman! Thanks for the video link, hel.

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-20-2016, 10:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Three weeks ago I never heard of either Meghan Markle or her show 'Suits'. Now I get daily updates

Shouldn't one prefer English tea, Meghan? Prince Harry's girlfriend is spotted bringing a new coffee machine on set as she returns to work on TV show Suits | Daily Mail Online
Old 11-20-2016, 10:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
We'll get the updates just like we got them with Catherine and Chelsy. I grew sick of the "going off to work" headlines. The media don't have any material to work with right now. Once the couple is seen with each other, then that's when the new material comes in.

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-20-2016, 11:12 AM
Nobility

Quote:

Ugh so I guess Daily Fail had to change the original headline. also I doubt she is carrying a coffee machine, but carrying other things in a larger bag, perhaps gifts since its the last day of filming.

SMH at journalism these days!!!
Old 11-20-2016, 11:16 AM
Heir Apparent

How stupid...as if a good many English people don't drink coffee. I'm an American who only drinks hot tea! Nothing like stereotyping.

LaRae
Old 11-20-2016, 11:18 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
We'll get the updates just like we got them with Catherine and Chelsy. I grew sick of the "going off to work" headlines. The media don't have any material to work with right now. Once the couple is seen with each other, then that's when the new material comes in.
They are just doing this for clicks and comments.
Old 11-20-2016, 12:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Who says publicity isn't lucrative. I suspect we'll see more of this.

Quote:
Reg Traviss, a British director who was in a relationship with Amy Winehouse at the time of her death, is re-releasing a gritty gangster film starring Meghan Markle following the news that she is dating Prince Harry.

Markle, who retains her American accent in the 2015 film Anti-Social, plays a fashion model named Kirsten who lures a former bad boy away from a life of crime with a whirlwind romance.
Read more: British director re-releases panned gangster film starring Prince Harry's girfriend, Meghan Markle
Old 11-20-2016, 12:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Who says publicity isn't lucrative. I suspect we'll see more of this.

Read more: British director re-releases panned gangster film starring Prince Harry's girfriend, Meghan Markle
Only lucrative fir the director, if it actually des better thus time. Meghan has already been paid for her role in the movie. She won't make more for it being released again. And if it is as bad as it it seemed to be, won't help her land more roles.
Old 11-20-2016, 01:10 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Prince Harry's girlfriend Meghan Markle throws herself into her work on set of TV show Suits as controversial mural of her wearing Diana's tiara flanked by Queen's Guards is revealed in London | Daily Mail Online

Closed Thread