The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2016, 12:51 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel.10 View Post
I think it's lovely that he wants to protect her, it's passion!
Although she could easily do that herself. She knows how fame works and could easily offord her own bodyguard etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
I think everything is a bit more calculate and thought out than we think.
It would not surprise me if an engagement was suddenly announced.
I think the couple have gone through great lengths to make sure they are not photographed together. They have each made multiple trips across the pond and so far we haven't even seen a cell phone photo of the two.
In addition, the KP letter informs us there is a lot more going on behind the scenes that we know of.
Yes, I am going to call it-
The relationship is far more advanced and serious than we think!
They will only get engaged this early if she's got a bun in the oven.

I think people are rushing ahead of themselves and don't think it's as serious as the media make it out to be

Old 11-16-2016, 12:59 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAlice View Post
Although she could easily do that herself. She knows how fame works and could easily offord her own bodyguard etc.

I don't see any problem if Harry want to get a bodyguard for her, he wants to protect her, and he has more conditions, why would not she?

Old 11-16-2016, 01:01 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
I think everything is a bit more calculate and thought out than we think.
It would not surprise me if an engagement was suddenly announced.
I think the couple have gone through great lengths to make sure they are not photographed together. They have each made multiple trips across the pond and so far we haven't even seen a cell phone photo of the two.
In addition, the KP letter informs us there is a lot more going on behind the scenes that we know of.
Yes, I am going to call it-
The relationship is far more advanced and serious than we think!
I agree. I bet even on a wedding for next year
Old 11-16-2016, 01:22 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
The studios that she works for would have to provide the security. Harry can also do so with his own funds. The guy have some dough.

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-16-2016, 01:23 PM
Nobility

Quote:
I'm thinking Harry feels responsible for the harassment she has received, and doesn't want to let her handle it on her own. Before she lived a relatively low key life for an actress, that's all out of the window now. I think it's a great quality for Harry to have.

I also think they're quite serious, and there's a lot happening bts, I'm looking for Lainey's posts about them, she seems to be quite spot on.

Also, Harry wouldn't have issued that statement, if he didn't have long term plans and intentions with Meghan. That's what the press are going with.
Old 11-16-2016, 01:42 PM
Heir Apparent

A woman called Harriet tweeted excitedly in the DMOnline Tweet that ’Suits' was filming in the lobby of the building she lives in the other day. She saw Meghan from a distance, said she was quite pretty, and had a few words with the crew. She asked about Meghan and they said she was gorgeous and very pleasant, but also stated that she has heavy security when she comes to work.They were matter of fact about it, Harriet said.

I'm wondering whether, awful as it sounds, she's received death threats? There are some strange people about nowadays.
Old 11-16-2016, 02:00 PM
Nobility

I think it's surprising how many celebs have received death threats. There are also many, who have stalkers targeting them. They shouldn't be taken lightly, there are some crazies out there.
Old 11-16-2016, 02:00 PM
Heir Apparent

She'll soon have her own entourage

Meghan told her buddy Piers Morgan she's received threats in the past. But that's par for the course with celebrities.

If she's able to walk down the Kensington high street and do her shopping and return to KP with no minder, she can't be under that much distress.
Old 11-16-2016, 02:06 PM
Nobility

How do we know she had no security in London?
Old 11-16-2016, 02:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Meghan might have received death threats from loonies in North America though, as the Harriet woman's conversation seems to point to. Meghan stated in the chat with Pierce that she's already gone through something like that before when her character Rachel was targeted. The U.K. thing Harry's supposedly considering may be just a precautionary measure.
Old 11-16-2016, 03:10 PM
Aristocracy

Hello everyone! Old user,new account.I wanted to comment on this subject.It's quite clear this is a serious relationship and it is moving so quickly and I believe it's because Harry is so shocked to find someone willing to take on the role finally unlike his exes and that made him even more attractive to him.I hear they are going on holiday straight away after his caribbean tour ends in early December and it just makes me wonder.....This is the typical british royal families way of proposing.They all do it on a week long holiday somewhere exotic.It also seems he told her to quit Instagram...She is usually on so frequently but it's been 10 days of total silence now.There has been a major royal wedding every 6 years recently and the last was in 2011 so 2017 could be it for Harry&Meghan.
Old 11-16-2016, 03:12 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
A woman called Harriet tweeted excitedly in the DMOnline Tweet that ’Suits' was filming in the lobby of the building she lives in the other day. She saw Meghan from a distance, said she was quite pretty, and had a few words with the crew. She asked about Meghan and they said she was gorgeous and very pleasant, but also stated that she has heavy security when she comes to work.They were matter of fact about it, Harriet said.

I'm wondering whether, awful as it sounds, she's received death threats? There are some strange people about nowadays.
Props for the crew for making it clear she has heavy security. You never know if the Harriet coming to see the crew filming, and asking about Meghan is a deranged person causing trouble.
Old 11-16-2016, 03:27 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't think so. From the way Harriet tweeted it seemed to be clear that she actually lived in the building they were using for filming. She was giving other posters more or less a blow by blow description of the filming as it was going on in and near the lobby.

She had two cats who were lying on her window sill and she was joking that they might be in one of the scenes. She mentioned other actors and what they were doing, but of course Meghan being the chief one the other people wanted to know about, she just reported what she had heard about her from the crew. I just got the impression that she was excited a 'Real Life TV programme' was being filmed near her.
Old 11-16-2016, 03:37 PM
Nobility

^
I didn't mean this Harriet, but in general. It's good that they're spreading the word that she has heavy security. That might discourage some nutters.
Old 11-16-2016, 04:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
Funny now Harry supposedly want to hire a retired police officer for when Meghan is in the U.K. but allowed her to walk around Kensington alone just after the press complaint letter which confirmed the relationship. He could have asked someone on his staff to go with her if he was so concerned.

There are lots of things not making sense to me the letter to start with!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 11-16-2016, 05:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

I'm sure Meghan will be protected no matter what. Something will be arranged, if not already. Not something we have to worry about.

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-16-2016, 05:29 PM
Administrator

I would imagine there was no need for Meghan to have security in London because no one expected to see her. Now if she spent a significant amount of time in the UK, the need for security might change.

In reference to having security in Toronto, I can see why there is a need. Especially since reporters know where she lives, have tried to sneak into her home and it is somewhat public knowledge where Suits films.

A big difference IMO.

Old 11-16-2016, 07:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
I would imagine there was no need for Meghan to have security in London because no one expected to see her. Now if she spent a significant amount of time in the UK, the need for security might change.

In reference to having security in Toronto, I can see why there is a need. Especially since reporters know where she lives, have tried to sneak into her home and it is somewhat public knowledge where Suits films.

A big difference IMO.
I agree. I think her security situation will be taken care of though.

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-16-2016, 07:36 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
Funny now Harry supposedly want to hire a retired police officer for when Meghan is in the U.K. but allowed her to walk around Kensington alone just after the press complaint letter which confirmed the relationship. He could have asked someone on his staff to go with her if he was so concerned.
Hmmm... I wonder if maybe she did have some sort of protection shadowing her in London, but we just didn't see it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel.10 View Post
I agree. I bet even on a wedding for next year
Yes! I am sticking to the prediction I made pre-Harry letter:

- Engaged over the holidays, perhaps not publicly announced for a while
- Wedding in May 2017

Closed Thread