Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^

I like her way of writing. A very thought provoking piece.

I would love to see the tree after they decorate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading through Meghan's essay on being biracial, I can't help but truly admire this strong woman with a huge heart. Harry sure has found himself a jewel in a world of glittering paste and its this type of a woman that will be a strong, loving partner for him.

Richard Eden ‏@richardaeden 23m23 minutes ago Prince Harry and #MeghanMarkle are rumoured to be hosting a Christmas party tonight

Wondering if they are to going sneak in to Apt 1a for this party. Nott Cottage apparently has only 2 small reception rooms and isn't very big. Kate has a Cub Scout mtg in Norfolk tomorrow so the Cambridges are probably all in Norfolk. William is probably due back at EAAA after being in London several days.

Wondering if they are to going sneak in to Apt 1a for this party. Nott Cottage apparently has only 2 small reception rooms and isn't very big. Kate has a Cub Scout mtg in Norfolk tomorrow so the Cambridges are probably all in Norfolk. William is probably due back at EAAA after being in London several days.

Hosting a Holiday party in your brother's family home when the brother and family aren't there? IDK, that's a bit odd. It's sounds like something Kevin McCallister would do. :lol: There are other large reception rooms at KP he could use, and if it's a small party with only 25-30 people then he could easily have it at Nott Cott.

Ok so this is the second time a media source has said they saw Harry doing X and no film...and now we are to believe they saw both Harry and Meghan together and didn't take a picture??? Really??

LaRae

I bet it's a small group of people, maybe his friends? wonder if Meghan will cook.

Reading through Meghan's essay on being biracial, I can't help but truly admire this strong woman with a huge heart. Harry sure has found himself a jewel in a world of glittering paste and its this type of a woman that will be a strong, loving partner for him.

I agree :flowers:

I think that soon a picture of them will appear

I wouldn't expect any business try and sneak pictures of customers no matter who they were. And if the tree business were lying, they coukd easily be exposed.

If they're hosting it together maybe quite a few of Harry's friends and their spouses might turn up. A bigger room might be required. Meghan is supposed to be a serious foodie so she may well have prepared a couple of the dishes. It sounds fun.

Still strange no pics have surface yet... Maybe people didn't have the "courage" to take a pic or two!

Strange, when Harry jetted off to Toronto, he came and went like a thief in the night. Now in London they're apparently out and about in public with no concern. Still no pics though.

As far as the 'rumours' of a Christmas party go, that's just the DM'e deputy tabloid editor, Richard Eden making a guess. If Harry was seen buying a tree the DM is just assuming a party will follow. I doubt they have a source in Harry's inner circle.

Last edited:
Still strange no pics have surface yet... Maybe people didn't have the "courage" to take a pic or two!

Judging by the Telegraph article they seem like a chill and normal couple. So they seem rather unassuming so I imagine Brits are'nt as selfie mad as Americans are.

Strange, when Harry jetted off to Toronto, he came and went like a thief in the night. Now in London they're apparently out and about in public with no concern. Still no pics though.

As far as the 'rumours' of a Christmas party go, that's just the DM'e deputy tabloid editor, Richard Eden making a guess. If Harry was seen buying a tree the DM is just assuming a party will follow. I doubt they have a source in Harry's inner circle.

I guess they could arrive with fanfare and papparazzi flashbulbs. Good for them they have had a chance to have some normalcy.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the season for Christmas parties and why not. I think Missy Percy was holding one at Alnwick last weekend and Chelsy Davy could well have been there as one of her closest friends.
Meghan's trending on Twitter by the way.

It's the season for Christmas parties and why not. I think Missy Percy was holding one at Alnwick last weekend and Chelsy Davy could well have been there as one of her closest friends.
Meghan's trending on Twitter by the way.

In what country? She's not on the Worldwide trend.

Store owners should never snap pictures of their customers I don't care who they are and they should never ask for a selfie either. Harry and Meghan were seen in public and the Telegraph has confirmed it so I am satisfied. I don't need a picture to confirm that they are a couple and a serious one. I know it already!!

If there were pics, I wouldn't post them here. Public vs private.

What seemed to be nice is that this couple shopped like everyone else does for a tree and like most couples, hauled the tree home themselves. No preferential treatment, no chauffeur with manpower to carry and haul the tree. Just two people doing what millions of other couples do for the holidays to make it their own.

I imagine that if they needed more room for a holiday party (if there even is one), Diana's old apartment has been converted for use by William, Kate and Harry if they need it. Its where the Cambridges met the Obamas and where Kate set up business to guest editor the Huffington Post for Mental Health Week. There should be no problem for Harry and Meghan to use one of the reception rooms there for a party if they needed it.

If I had to guess, since they're setting up a tree at Nottingham Cottage (or maybe a reception room) that any entertaining will be done there and from the looks of what we know so far, it would be a very casual and informal occasion without formality among friends. I get that feeling from seeing just how down to earth and "normal" these two people come across.

We had CCTV pictures of William and Kate at a convenience store buying a frozen pizza, but no photos from multiple times Meghan and Harry are together but tons of Meghan doing errands in Toronto ? Seems weird when everyone has a cell phone.

Store owners should never snap pictures of their customers I don't care who they are and they should never ask for a selfie either. Harry and Meghan were seen in public and the Telegraph has confirmed it so I am satisfied. I don't need a picture to confirm that they are a couple and a serious one. I know it already!!

Store owners no. But the other customers in the store? People on the street? I highly doubt Harry isn't recognized in London.

And why would people lie? The store owner and the employee? From what I read, the boy who attended them did not recognize them and I think it would not be nice for them to pick up the cell phone and take a picture, it would be embarrassing

Exactly skippyboo...that's what is so weird about these sightings. Why all the sudden no one is posting these pics? Harry is a very popular guy and any relationship in the past has had media all over them.

Kate can't even get on a plane without someone taking a cell pic. Just seems weird to me too.

I think it's great if people have done an about face and even the media is going to let them alone....I'm just more cynical that this is the case I suppose.

LaRae

When Meghan is in Toronto she is photographed every single day. Meghan going to yoga. Meghan leaving yoga. Meghan out shopping. Meghan taking her dog to the vet etc. The DM keeps the world updated on her every move.

When she's with Harry though, they seem to be able to come and go and no one bothers to snap a pic. Things that make you go hmmm... :ermm:

And why would people lie? The store owner and the employee? From what I read, the boy who attended them did not recognize them and I think it would not be nice for them to pick up the cell phone and take a picture, it would be embarrassing

People lie for all kinds of reasons...free publicity, attention etc. Not saying they are or aren't...just that there's no proof of anything being said...

LaRae

I believe it was another American they where talking too and according to the Telegraph they spoke about living abroad?!

It shows how casual and unassuming they are.

Exactly skippyboo...that's what is so weird about these sightings. Why all the sudden no one is posting these pics? Harry is a very popular guy and any relationship in the past has had media all over them.

Kate can't even get on a plane without someone taking a cell pic. Just seems weird to me too.

I think it's great if people have done an about face and even the media is going to let them alone....I'm just more cynical that this is the case I suppose.

LaRae

It's weird.

But maybe the weather is helping them go incognito on the streets. This time of year people are bundled up in the colder regions, it's much harder to recognize celebrities in winter-wear unless you are specifically looking for them.

OTOH, it's easy to track Meghan in Toronto because the paps just follow her from her home, that's what they do with Pippa in London, photograph her leaving her townhouse then follow her to wherever she's running errands.

LaRae

I remember when William and Kate were dating, there were quite a few sightings of them out and about, but no photos. Same with Chelsy and Harry...sightings, but no photos. So I don't think it's that unusual that there are no photos yet.

Now that the paps knows she's in London, I imagine they'll be hanging around KP hoping to get a photo.

Last edited:
More details from the salesperson: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Go Christmas Tree Shopping in London

“It was totally clear that they were a couple. It wasn’t overly affectionate or anything like that — they were just doing cute, couple-y stuff, like making each other laugh and being excited. Just lots of touching and laughing. They were just like any other couple.
The Brooklyn native says that Markle immediately picked up on her American accent.
“She was like, ‘Oh, where are you from?’ I said New York and she told me she was from L.A.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom