The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 07:12 PM
Imperial Majesty

People just need to drop the race issue. Follow Prince Harry's example and not make race an issue. It's why he's pi#*ed with some of the media's racial undertone reporting.

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-11-2016, 07:59 PM
Aristocracy

Meghan is very beautiful, independent of ethnicity. And I agree, if I did not know she's a afro descendant I'd never have imagined. For me she is brunette. I think it's great for Harry to marry a brunette, it's attractive contrast

Old 11-11-2016, 07:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post

I do agree with you that she is gorgeous, the most beautiful of all Harry's girlfriends so far(jmho) She is very exotic.
I don't find her particularly attractive, and that has nothing to do with the fact that she is biracial . There are lots of biracial or black women whom I find attractive; Meghan is just not one of them.
Old 11-11-2016, 08:21 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanyT View Post
So she was wearing a poppy just to pick up groceries?
Looks like someone was expecting to be photographed.
Where I live (England), most people where there poppies largely all the time as a sign of respect. I have worn poppies when shopping before, and have been this November too. I think Meghan was probably wearing hers for the same reason, however I do agree with those who say that the photos appear as posed... I don't know why, but they just have that kind of "vibe", if that makes sense. Although I also agree with Skippyboo's point about the main royal photographers being with Charles and Camilla and that it seems strange that Harry/Meghan would negotiate with the paparazzi.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 11-11-2016, 08:23 PM
Majesty

That's perfectly legitimate Mbruno.

Two of Diana Ross's daughters are bi-racial but I don't find them remotely beautiful either.

I don't think MM the most beautiful mulatto female I have ever seen but I do think she is more beautiful by far than the blondes Harry has famously dated.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 11-11-2016, 08:54 PM
Aristocracy

Well, I guess what matters is Harry's opinion, and he certainly thinks she's very attractive.
Old 11-11-2016, 08:56 PM
Majesty

I very much agree Meghan is the most physically attractive out of the women Harry is known to have dated.

Two of the most beautiful women I've ever seen are Vanessa Williams and Halle Berry. When I think of gorgeous women these two always come to mind.

LaRae
Old 11-11-2016, 09:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

If Harry marries Meghan, will the press compare him to Trevor Engelson, Meghan's first husband?
Old 11-11-2016, 09:18 PM
Heir Apparent

I doubt whether the British tabloids know who Trevor Engelson is. He's not internationally known as a producer is he? I wouldn't be surprised though, if he's received a few offers to tell all in a newspaper article. If old school friends are being contacted he certainly would have been.
Old 11-11-2016, 09:21 PM
Royal Highness

Prince Harry is Engaged to Girlfriend Meghan Markle — and Queen Elizabeth Isn't Happy About It! - Life & Style
Old 11-11-2016, 09:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes, good old Life and Style, the first publication the royals contact when anything life-changing happens. I can just imagine the Queen telling 'a source' that she would prefer a socialite with money for her grandson.
Old 11-12-2016, 12:30 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Harry's girlfriend Meghan Markle visits London | Daily Mail Online

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-12-2016, 01:46 AM
Nobility

Blonde hair of course is the first quality for Harry to look in a partner. .

Daily mail have changed their tone completely, I wonder how long it will last.
Old 11-12-2016, 02:19 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanyT View Post
She wasn't wearing one when she was photographed in Canada a few days ago. Why would an American who previously never wore a poppy suddenly put one on? Especially for a quick errand.

you seem like an angry person...why don't you search canada and the poppy. could it not be that she was showing respect in the same way many canadians do? she does work there and spend an inordinately large amount of time there.

When you said we'd all be friends in the end I hope you find what you need
I hope you'll find what you need But can I have my heart back 'cause it's starting to b l e e d

Oh, oh, oh, you were my s t a r now
Oh, oh, oh, you're my favorite s c a r

Old 11-12-2016, 03:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoasneeze View Post
Blonde hair of course is the first quality for Harry to look in a partner. .

Daily mail have changed their tone completely, I wonder how long it will last.
Until after the tour of the Caribbean is my guess. I too noticed the complete u-turn. Maybe they've heard something, or are hoping for an exclusive?
Old 11-12-2016, 07:23 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
She is gorgeous and Harry is punching above his weight.
As I have said in a previous post, Meghan's racial background is not important to me. I responded on a post from PrinceHarrysWife which I found a bit hilarious in a positive manner.
I am not a fan of this current relationship of Harry for several reasons but race is NOT one of them. Maybe some people thought I refered to the 'blondes' part of the comment. I just don't think Meghan is the type of character who is suitable for royal life. I predict trouble, but I am happy to be proven wrong. Time will tell...
I can't help it, but I am a Cressida fan (and NOT because she is white). I find her pretty and she showed discretion, class and elegance.
To me she was the perfect candidate (from what I could tell).
I wish Harry all the luck in the world.
Again, race is not important to me, but I will withhold my comments in the future because to me this thread has become toxic.
Old 11-12-2016, 07:30 AM
Heir Apparent

The DM 'hopes' the family haven't been watching Meghan's steamy scenes from from suits 'as footage of Meghan Markle has re-emerged of her lying naked in bed.

The risque scene shows the actress in bed with co-star Patrick J Adams in series three of the hit American show Suits.'

Then goes on to say her background as a 'divorcee would have been microscopically examined — not by the media but by Palace aides wondering if she was ‘suitable’.

How dated that sounds today, when you think of his devotion to her — a devotion that triggered this week’s passionate and angry message to the world that had echoes of Edward VIII telling the nation he was giving up the crown for ‘the woman I love’.'

When the DM piles it, it piles it high
Old 11-12-2016, 07:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

It's what Lainey said would happen. The US media got the exclusives because they generally didn't report on her in a disgraceful way. The British media did and now they realised that as long as they will put her in a negative light, they won't receive any cooperation from KP whatsoever.

If anything, that is good strategy on KP's part.

Meghan Markle spotted in London at Kensington Palace to be with Prince Harry
Old 11-12-2016, 07:47 AM
Nobility

I think Lainey is spot on right now with what's happening. Didn't most of the 'leaks' go to Us Weekly? They're recently the go to publication for celebs, and wouldn't just report from the top of their head.
Old 11-12-2016, 07:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

I did a quick search on her site and it seems like US Weekly indeed got the most exclusives after Express broke the news first. Lainey has been right about the Brange divorce, amongst other celeb exclusives, so she has major insights and sources within these publications to assume that she is spot on with her analyses.

KP has practically forced the UK media to change their tone. Well played.