The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 07:51 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoasneeze View Post
Then my theory of this being organized by Harry/Meghan was completely wrong. Nothing new there. Someone snapping her picture while out and about, and selling it to daily mail is a high possibility.
Apparently a DM staffer took the pic. The whole foods she went to is right under their headquarters.

Old 11-11-2016, 09:35 AM
Aristocracy

I think the groceries she bought were to prepare a meal for him. She showed in social network she likes to cook. How romantic, to cook for your love! ♥♥♥

Old 11-11-2016, 10:01 AM
Commoner

All matters are that Prince Harry is happy now and in love. I root for him. First of all. Harry is not William and otherwise. I get why he jumped to defend his girlfriend. I think Harry had learned from the past of Windsor divorces and Kate's situation when she was just William's girlfriend. Maybe William regrets how he handled gruesome press when they were harassing poor Kate. Who knows? But one is it for sure. Why is William so fierce regarding his wife and his children privacy? Press is disappointed leniently said because Cambridges release their private photos only on their terms and when to. Do not forget William and Harry were very young when their mother, Diana, died. They hated paparazzi before and after her death they blame press more. Who would forget toddler William saying I hate photographers. Harry was just shy of 13 years old when he walked by his mother's coffin, looked at flowers and his letter to Mummy was visible on the coffin. Such young child. It is for sure damaged he and William, because no matter how old you are, a loss of a parent is terrible always. Harry had troubled childhood, William more for sure. Harry had turbulent adolescent years, and it was evident he was coping with Diana's death very hard, and he was a very angry teenager. Now Harry is a grown up man at 32 but as he said he ought to talk about his mother's death openly and more. So you should not be surprised he released a notice to the press regarding Meghan. Harry has a golden heart, is very impulsive, passionate and sensitive man regarding women and I do not doubt if he would protect his possible future wife and children more fiercely and fervently to UK press than William is doing. I would be very surprised and astonished if Harry didn't do anything with media treating his girlfriend. But he did. Do not wonder why Prince Philip said you have mosquitos; we have the press. And at last point. Most of the hate comments and the responses are coming from Harry's fans, who are just a jealous and bitter women because it won't be them to be Harry's new girlfriend. Press is hungry for more stories as Harry was single and boring, now they have something juicy to chew on and get clicks and readers.

George R. R. Martin: "A Dance With Dragons"
Old 11-11-2016, 10:20 AM
Majesty

Remember Kate's 25th birthday? Diana 2.0 Even MPs commented. People feared Kate was in danger from the press. So the actions taken by William and the Palace in the past are helping Harry and Meghan now.

In a report on press regulation, the committee said Kate had been a victim of "persistent harassment".

It said the Press Complaints Commission (PCC) had been "less than impressive" and should have intervened sooner.

BBC NEWS | UK | UK Politics | Kate Middleton 'hounded', say MPs
Old 11-11-2016, 01:49 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanyT View Post
So she was wearing a poppy just to pick up groceries?
Looks like someone was expecting to be photographed.
Huh Meghan lives in Canada and here we wear poppies usually for at least the week before rememberance day. Many right after Halloween. I highly doubt her wearing a poppy, even in London, is remotely related to the media.

As for Harry being busy, there is no saying she didn't go to rugby, besides we know she has friends in the uk. I am sure she will take advantage of being there and see some others, and visit her favorite haunts. She isn't and shouldn't have to be hiding away watching Netflix in the place while he works.
Old 11-11-2016, 02:17 PM
Imperial Majesty

I think it's safe to create a Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread, no?

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-11-2016, 02:58 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
I think it's safe to create a Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread, no?
There is no need....it's only been four to six months. Let's see what happens.

Old 11-11-2016, 03:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

The first thing I thought when I saw the pictures was: 'These damned rain boots all the time''

It felt like a very British thing to do. Dutch people wouldn't be caught dead wearing rain boots when it isn't absolutely necessary.
Old 11-11-2016, 03:33 PM
Majesty

She isn't wearing rain boots as in a cheap pair of wellies for bad weather. She is wearing hunter boots. Yes they are rain boots but they are more worn for style. My sister who spends more money on shoes in a year then I used to make, has several pairs. Would never occur to her to wear then for rainy weather.
Old 11-11-2016, 03:37 PM
Commoner

I still think Harry will marry a blonde haired woman in a few years
Old 11-11-2016, 03:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
There is no need....it's only been four to six months. Let's see what happens.
Oh okay. I was just thinking about it.

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-11-2016, 05:08 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceHarrysWife View Post
I still think Harry will marry a blonde haired woman in a few years

Let's hope so! I hope this current relationship will end soon. I just don't believe she is the right person for this royal role.
Old 11-11-2016, 05:14 PM
Serene Highness

Excuse me but...isn't that a rather rude remark? Why would he marry a blonde only? What is wrong with this young lady? She is a beautiful brunette. Your point?
Old 11-11-2016, 05:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

She is gorgeous and Harry is punching above his weight.
Old 11-11-2016, 05:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Meghan is a very beautiful and attractive woman. As for the racist harassement I only can say: If I hadn't known that her mother is a afro-american woman I had thought that Meghan loves to sunbathe (I hope I have the right word).

I really look forward to see the first official picture of them as couple.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 11-11-2016, 05:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Meghan is white-passing.
Old 11-11-2016, 05:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Aww...good for them that they get to spend some time together. Long distance relationships are very challenging and require much effort if the relationship is going to work.

Harry leaves for the Caribbean tour soon so I suppose this is their last opportunity to see each other before then.
Old 11-11-2016, 06:08 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
Meghan is white-passing.
No, she is not White.... she is bi-racial with the same ethnic makeup as President Obama. She is not as brown as the President but that does not make her less mixed any more than Obama's brown-ness makes him more Black. They both are what they are.

There is no indication that she is passing intentionally or otherwise and I think personally think she looks bi-racial.

Meghan has spoken with immense pride about her dual ethnic heritage.

I do agree with you that she is gorgeous, the most beautiful of all Harry's girlfriends so far(jmho) She is very exotic.

He is indeed punching above his weight.

I have been neutral about whether or not she should marry into the BRF but reading some of comments of posters wistfully yearning for a blonde(i.e Caucasian) spouse with the implication that a Royal wife with less melatonin in her complexion might be more appropriate causes me to decide to root for Meghan.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 11-11-2016, 06:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

Let me clarify: She is white passing to the eye. That does not mean she is not black or bi-racial, which she is, or that she cannot take pride in her heritage, which she should. Her skintone is light enough for her to be able to pass as white and dark enough to pass as black.
Old 11-11-2016, 06:27 PM
Majesty

Oh, I see what you mean now.

Thanks for clarification Empress Merel.

It makes me extremely uncomfortable that anyone would object to her on the basis of her race alone.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Closed Thread