Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think about it, the more I'm inclined to think that the social media pages that the public can access is where she'll just post general information, photos and nothing indicative of her private life (well... other than those bananas I heard about). She most likely does have other accounts that has very secure privacy settings and most likely under a pseudonym.

As has been stated before, she's been running these social media accounts and her blog long before she even met Harry and there's really no need to change what she has been doing. All public pages are subject to idiots, flamers and trolls. Hers just attracts more basically because she is an actress in a relatively successful TV series who is dating a man that has been deemed the "most eligible bachelor in the world" by some accounts.

Yes I agree. I think it would be hard for her to avoid being the center of attention as it is unevitable for many reasons. She is the novelty, she has a "interesting" past (at least for the media), and she is famous. That is not something that can be dismissed.

I looked at some of her videos, including an old cooking segment she did on the Today Show, and I just think this young lady is the total package. She can act, has fashion, she can cook, she's an humanitarian and seems like a very down to earth gal. I just hope people try not to reduce her down to an attention seeking social climber. Using and abusing her royal boyfriend and connection to further her own career.

This was done to the young Kate Middleton back in the day.

For some reason people try to break royal girlfriends down to size and put them in the crap box. It's usually other women that's doing this too.

Last edited:
Changing the subject a little here.....

Has Harry met Meghan's mother yet? Last I read, Harry was planning a trip to met them. Does anyone know of any updates on this?

If this relationship is headed towards marriage then Harry needs to speak to her father and her mother!

If he has not met them, why not?

Last edited:
I sincerely hope that if/when Harry meets Meghan's family (if ever), the press and the public never find out about it. Some things are best left private and IMO this is one of them.

We have had reports that Meghan has met some of Harry's family but that's only been rumors and nothing concrete. Neither Harry or Meghan are talking about their relationship and to be honest, we have no real clue that this relationship is headed anywhere near an altar in the near future.

Until there is an official engagement announcement which signals that they're ready to take on the world as a team, I think this relationship will be under the radar as much as possible. Personally, I think Harry is the type to have a total blast playing cat and mouse games with the media. :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4003952/Lovestruck-Prince-Harry-takes-1-700-mile-diversion-Meghan-Markle.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Sorry,Not sure if I did that right...Usually Dailymail writes such crap but by their tone and them waiting for this new scoop I actually believe it.His whole tour has been filler articles on Meghan and I knew as soon as they heard something they would post it.Especially so early in the morning.

Yeah, I believe it too. It's easy to check too, I guess. He was or wasn't on the flght back to London. I'm guessing tabs are working the hardest to get any scoop, some are camped at certain airports.

I kind of have mixed feelings on this story. Its very possible that Harry could have bought himself a flight to Toronto and then caught a flight to London on the next day. He has the means to be able to afford to do this very easily.

What makes me wonder though is that if the media is keeping such close tabs on Meghan's whereabouts over the weekend, they would have been hiding in the shadow like hungry coyotes to catch Harry in the act of going into or out of her apartment or wherever Meghan happened to be in Toronto at the time.

If Harry did go to Toronto and then flew to London and the media didn't catch either one of them together or Harry actually in Toronto, this couple is much, much better at the cat and mouse game than I thought. :D

What people have to understand is that Meghan is an actress, is acting in a TV series, has fans and thousands of followers. Why should she close her social networks? And she is not posting anything about the relationship, people who are guessing things, even the bananas I didn't find anything too much.

THIS!! social media is now a requirement for actors now. It's an easy way to create and cultivate an audience for television shows. Heck even Anthony Hopkins has twitter to promote Westworld.

I kind of have mixed feelings on this story. Its very possible that Harry could have bought himself a flight to Toronto and then caught a flight to London on the next day. He has the means to be able to afford to do this very easily.

What makes me wonder though is that if the media is keeping such close tabs on Meghan's whereabouts over the weekend, they would have been hiding in the shadow like hungry coyotes to catch Harry in the act of going into or out of her apartment or wherever Meghan happened to be in Toronto at the time.

If Harry did go to Toronto and then flew to London and the media didn't catch either one of them together or Harry actually in Toronto, this couple is much, much better at the cat and mouse game than I thought. :D

Wouldn't be the first time they did the ole bait and switch, like when they said he canceled his tickets but was in Toronto. they told the media he would go straight to London, then the media was left behind....perhaps he decided to make a change of plans??
Save

Last edited by a moderator:
All that we can assume for sure is they are REALLY GOOD at hiding out.The media will catch on soon though because they will become determined and the person that gets that first shot of them together will have it made for a LONG TIME!

I have just now realized that he had this planned from the beginning! The media was left behind even the reporters on tour with him...Someone had asked if he was going straight to London and the reporter said he was but obviously Harry never planned on going back to London since he left ALL of his tour reporters to make sure no one knew of his plans.He took the plane to Barbados alone and no one saw the next flight he got on and now I'm sure he did that on purpose and had it planned all along.Its all making sense now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet Meghan's in London now, has she posted any today?

I think the ICAP thing is tomorrow. I wonder about the flower expedition, if the paps where following Meghan then Harry could arrive under radar.

That's actually a good guess. I'm thinking there's a lot of distracting, fake tips etc happening. They want the first pics happen on their terms, I think.

Clever how they have been able to hide in plain sight.

That's the first time she ever smiled for the paps...She definitely had a plan yesterday because I was thinking that as well...Looks like she was chatting to the photographers and everything.Just a woman with a plan and it sure worked.

I am willing to bet they have a 'bolt hole' somewhere (Canada or UK..or both! They have the means to do it) where they can get together and not be seen going in and out of each other's homes and avoid media.

LaRae

in Canada they wouldn't need much of one. The paps here are no where as crazy as on the uk, even for Harry. It would be much easier under the radar.

Last edited:
Harry was seen getting onto a private jet for London in Guyana though, wasn't he? According to Richard Palmer, the media, (probably with hopes of capturing the happy couple on some exotic island post-tour,) specifically asked the question of whether Harry would be going on somewhere else to officials at a pre-tour BP briefing. They were told that Harry would be returning straight to London.

To be honest I can't see him diverting to Toronto or anywhere else when he has an engagement in London in a few days. He has to nurse some jet lag after all!

What I think will happen is that he and MM have chosen a sunny and private locale and after the London engagement Harry will slip out of Britain and go to it. After all, he's holidayed several times before and the media haven't found out. This is all contingent of course on whether the couple are still together and how serious it all is, etc! :lol:

Later: The DM and the Sun are going with the story that he did divert to Toronto. This is one love-sick Harry! He'll be nursing a huge case of jet lag after all this, if it's true!

He got on a small plane in Guyana headed for Barbados, where he was expected to get on a plane for London.

To be honest, it's only 6 hours to Toronto from Barbados, and because of the time difference, he'd be able to spend a bit more time than I think people expect. It's first thing in the morning on Tuesday here; he still has plenty of time to get back to London.

As for the jet lag, with no responsibilities, he could use the time in Toronto to adjust his schedule back gradually.

Emily Andrws complained about the fact that they has been told by KP that Harry would travel straight back to London, but I honestly guessed he was going to visit Meghan, so I see no surprise here...

Harry basically threw his staff under the bus. The palace told the press tour at the pre tour briefing that Harry was flying directly back to London when asked. So either KP lied then or Harry changed his plan during the tour which then makes it seem like KP lied.

Harry basically threw his staff under the bus. The palace told the press tour at the pre tour briefing that Harry was flying directly back to London when asked. So either KP lied then or Harry changed his plan during the tour which then makes it seem like KP lied.

Its quite possible that J]Harry changed his plans at the last minute, and I don't see why that is getting the Press excited.

Last edited:
Harry has RPOs that goes everywhere he goes. The security plan has to be thought out before he goes anywhere. He didn't just get to the Barbados airports and go hey RPO 1 and 2 - I'm not getting on this British Air flight with the rest of my staff but we are going to Toronto for a day. I will buy you some Parkas and earplugs at the Toronto Airport.

It's possible that he got halfway through the tour and decided to change his plans and his staff just opted not to update the press.

Either way, I think the most interesting question is how this will affect perceptions of the tour. I've found with the Cambridge's tours this year, the tone of the coverage has been very positive right up til the point that the press gets pissed off about something (the walk up to the monastery in Bhutan, for example) and then, suddenly, the tour is transformed into "the most boring tour ever".

So it'll be interesting to see if the tone of how the reporters talk about the tour changes now that Harry and the KP staff have annoyed them.

Don't know if it's true. Then again, who wouldn't want to see ones girlfriend, get refreshed and then head back to work. They been apart for a good minute due to this tour. Private matter.

The press can't wait to see them together.

It's possible that he got halfway through the tour and decided to change his plans and his staff just opted not to update the press.

Either way, I think the most interesting question is how this will affect perceptions of the tour. I've found with the Cambridge's tours this year, the tone of the coverage has been very positive right up til the point that the press gets pissed off about something (the walk up to the monastery in Bhutan, for example) and then, suddenly, the tour is transformed into "the most boring tour ever".

So it'll be interesting to see if the tone of how the reporters talk about the tour changes now that Harry and the KP staff have annoyed them.

Lol, true the press can get ticked off and turn the tour PR around.

Last edited:
Harry has RPOs that goes everywhere he goes. The security plan has to be thought out before he goes anywhere. He didn't just get to the Barbados airports and go hey RPO 1 and 2 - I'm not getting on this British Air flight with the rest of my staff but we are going to Toronto for a day. I will buy you some Parkas and earplugs at the Toronto Airport.

I'm not suggesting he got to the airport and changed his plans, but the change could have happened prior to that. As lomg as security was not compromised, I don't see what the issue was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom