Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would surmise that this article is just based on rumor as Harry is still in the Caribbean and isn't going around announcing his holiday plans.

If I'm not mistaken, William spent holidays with the Middletons before marriage and Harry doing the same will be no different. Just a few more miles to travel to be with Meghan's family in the US. If true, I don't think the Windsors would see it as a huge breach of family tradition but rather smile, let out a sigh and maybe mutter "ahhh.... our boy has found someone".

I would surmise that this article is just based on rumor as Harry is still in the Caribbean and isn't going around announcing his holiday plans.

If I'm not mistaken, William spent holidays with the Middletons before marriage and Harry doing the same will be no different. Just a few more miles to travel to be with Meghan's family in the US. If true, I don't think the Windsors would see it as a huge breach of family tradition but rather smile, let out a sigh and maybe mutter "ahhh.... our boy has found someone".

I don't recall William ever spending Christmas with the Middletons prior to marriage. Could you give a year? Maybe a couple New Years, but Christmas, I have big doubts.

I don't have any specific dates or times but seem to recall that he did go home for the holidays at the Middletons. May not have been the actual Christmas Eve and Christmas Day festivities though. I just don't think it'd be unusual if Harry skipped Sandringham for California. :D

I'm almost positive William spent some of the holidays with the Middleton's at their home while they were dating.

LaRae

William and Catherine didn't even spend Christmas together when they were engaged, had they done that prior to marriage it would of been a media sh*tstorm, one that would still be brought up today. The fact you can't remember it specifically, says it all.

I think it would be VERY unusual for Harry to skip the BRF Christmas for California.

Harry is allowed to spend the holidays with his girlfriend. I happen to think he'll be at Sandringham, but he's allowed to go. Not all the family gather at Sandringham all the time.

William and Catherine and Charles and Camilla and Harry don't even gather for at Windsor for Easter. In fact, Charles, William and Harry stopped going to Windsor for Easter in the late 90's. Camilla has never been.

Last edited:
Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016

I'm almost positive William spent some of the holidays with the Middleton's at their home while they were dating.

LaRae

New Years but not Christmas. 2010 Christmas William spent in Wales on SAR duty. They went to Buckleberry in 2012 when Kate was sick with the HG.

It's 3 days at Sandringham. Harry doesn't have a job and Meghan's job isn't year round 40hrs a week. There will be plenty of time for them to see each other.

In Touch Weekly isn't a bastion of journalism. Every year there were Kate as girlfriend going to Sandringham at Christmas stories in the press but she didn't go until she was married.

The Queen is 90 and the Duke is 95, there might not be many Sandringham Christmases with both of them left.

I don't believe this report for an instant, actually. If there were really strong rumours going around that Harry was planning to have Christmas in the US I think a report would have appeared in a British tabloid. I wouldn't have believed it then either! It's way too early for Harry to do something like this IMHO. He's not engaged, no-one has even seen him out with Meghan yet and I just don't think he'd do this. I believe he enjoys the celebrations at Sandringham and the traditions connected to it.

They've been dating since early summer. It's not far fetched at all for them to spend the holidays together.

I already think that this news may be true. The fact that they have not been seen together yet, nothing means, We don’t know how long and how often they've been together. The relationship may be much firmer than we think

So on twitter the reporter who broke the news about Meghan, got to interview both Harry and Rhinna regarding World Aids Day. This is interesting because Camilla broke the Meghan news..........

I already think that this news may be true. The fact that they have not been seen together yet, nothing means, We don’t know how long and how often they've been together. The relationship may be much firmer than we think

Well, this could have happened before he left for this tour. I too agree that because they have not been that long means nothing. Meghan seems to mean more to him than any other past girlfriend and that in itself makes it a special case for Harry.

Meghan has posted another home sweet home photo on her Instagram almost the same as one she posted a couple of days ago

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Last edited by a moderator:
According to some US online sites Meghan was seen leaving an obscure Californian airport for an unknown destination on Thursday. Of course she could have been visiting friends elsewhere and now be back home in LA, we don't know. She's unlikely, I think, to be in London before at least the 5th December, but what do I know! :)

I bet she went to meet Harry at a private location when he finishes in Guyana.

When is the tour over? On Sunday, then he has commitment on the 7th. I assume she has enough groceries to last until the 7th.

Well, enough toilet rolls anyway! I couldn't see what else was there!

All I know is I wouldn't want to be in Meghan's shoes right now. How horrible it must be to know that tabs are being kept of every little move you make, every little thing you buy and gremlins are lurking in the shadows anxiously watching to see what you're going to do next and where you're going to go and who you're going to see and heavens forbid should you have to sneeze or cut the cheese as it'll be major news around the world in an instant.

Sounds like a recipe for high stress living to me.

The DM comment section is a hoot. 'British people have the right to know when Prince Harry's girlfriend buys toilet paper!!!' This article was actually in their news section.

Well, enough toilet rolls anyway! I couldn't see what else was there!

I think she got the single girl double.....toilet tissue and also paper towels.

Looks like she got enough food supplies to last a week.

Wonder if he's going to stop off in Toronto after his tour is over....

LaRae

I also think Harry will find her in Canada in the next few days because she has already finished Suits, there is no reason for her to be there.

Reminds me of the photos of Catherine pushing a shopping cart (trolley in UK speak?) years ago.
I have a job that occasionally lands my name in the local news - I'll never forget the time I was in a grocery store and some stranger started following me around yelling out my name and my job while pointing at me. I abandoned my half full shopping cart & split, I can only imagine what it's like to be constantly hunted as the Wale's brothers' girlfriends have been. IMO the press pack are despicable.

That's a paparazzi picture not really the royal press pack which are royal correspondents and royal photographers like Chris Jackson who some are covering Harry's tour.

That's a paparazzi picture not really the royal press pack which are royal correspondents and royal photographers like Chris Jackson who some are covering Harry's tour.

Not only is that a paparazzo picture; it is an example of harassment, taken without the victim's consent and published without regard for previous palace privacy pleas! :bang::bang: I am pleased to report that it was not published in our local Toronto papers, clearly the great British press and public are more interested in this person than we are here in her privacy.:cool:

I probably used the wrong words & agree it's either a papped shot or a fellow shopper who snapped the pix then sold them for $$. Either way I dislike the portion of the so called press that creates/profits from intrusive shots like these.

Not only is that a paparazzo picture; it is an example of harassment, taken without the victim's consent and published without regard for previous palace privacy pleas! :bang::bang: I am pleased to report that it was not published in our local Toronto papers, clearly the great British press and public are more interested in this person than we are here in her privacy.:cool:

She is in a public space and a public figure just from her acting career. Not really harassment. The person in Toronto who took the photos doesn't care a fig what the palace has to say. The statement which confirmed their relationship just increased the markets and the price for those photos.

I'm pretty sure, that she's expecting to be papped at public places, she is dating Prince Harry after all. It's not nice, but if they keep a safe distance, nothing she can do about it.

Reminds me of the photos of Catherine pushing a shopping cart (trolley in UK speak?) years ago.

I have a job that occasionally lands my name in the local news - I'll never forget the time I was in a grocery store and some stranger started following me around yelling out my name and my job while pointing at me. I abandoned my half full shopping cart & split, I can only imagine what it's like to be constantly hunted as the Wale's brothers' girlfriends have been. IMO the press pack are despicable.

But we are discussing what's in her trolley ! Why ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom