The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 04:49 PM
Heir Apparent

There is the half sister who was in the press and a half brother who also declared bankruptcy too.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Old 11-05-2016, 04:49 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Background and ancestry do play a part, especially with the yellow press. If Kate's mother's ancestors being coal miners was brought up you can be sure someone will have a field day over Megham's ancestors being slaves.
Sadly you are correct

Old 11-05-2016, 05:08 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
One thing I think we can be absolutely sure of is that no matter who Harry is with or plans to marry or even winks at, there will be articles and "exclusives" that serve no other purpose than to find fault with something in relation to his choice. That is why it is called the "gutter" press.

Anything and everything is fair game for these publications as they feed on the general public's penchant for finding fault with a person, denigrating and demeaning some tidbit of information dug up and give their readers a venue to proclaim just how much "better" things could be and that they know exactly what that should be. Its called self aggrandizing and it results in a lot of green dollars in the publication's pockets.

I think we're in for a long ride of this kind of thing until Harry is safely married and has produced a few kids, supported his brother as King and finally has one foot in the grave.
Old 11-05-2016, 06:19 PM
Majesty

Star on Sunday front page has 'Harry's girl sex pix shocker'

Let the games begin
Old 11-05-2016, 06:28 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Background and ancestry do play a part, especially with the yellow press. If Kate's mother's ancestors being coal miners was brought up you can be sure someone will have a field day over Megham's ancestors being slaves.
IN the Uk the working class improving their lot is fair game - we've all seen the articles. Tabloid attitude of 'know yr place'

However, there can be/will never be criticism of slave ancestry - not acceptable (quite rightly).

So they could criticise her for anything else (life style, family, clothes, etc etc) but not ethnicity or historic slave connection.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 11-05-2016, 08:07 PM
Majesty

What a bunch of hooey....we haven't even confirmed Harry is dating anyone and they have him dating two women at the same time?

LaRae
Old 11-05-2016, 08:16 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
What a bunch of hooey....we haven't even confirmed Harry is dating anyone and they have him dating two women at the same time?

LaRae
It's all because the media is desperate for Harry to be in a relationship. He's been single too long for them.

If this relationship is true, everyone is now waiting for a picture.

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-05-2016, 09:30 PM
Aristocracy

I think they "played" the story of the English model, only to Harry confirm the dating Meghan... lol
Old 11-05-2016, 09:55 PM
Heir Apparent

It depends when Harry and Meghan began dating or being serious about each other, doesn't it? If they are, of course. If Harry and Meghan only met or became closer in July or August, a few dates with someone else in June is neither here nor there.

As for the black Marchioness, gentry types in the Shires being racist and snobby are not the Royal Family or those associated with them. Those people's attitude towards members of the Royal family (even new members) would be very different as well, IMHO. Also, Meghan already has contacts within Harry's circle of friends and they apparently like her..

I have no doubt that the Queen, Prince Charles, Camilla, William and Kate and everyone else will be anything more than nice and welcoming to Meghan if she is introduced into the family.

IF they marry (and it's certainly a big IF) and Meghan is then part of the BRF then the tone from the Press, including the tabloid press, will change.

That certainly doesn't mean there will be no critical articles, but I doubt very much that the British Press would continue to blatantly play the race-card every time an article on the Duchess of Sussex (or whatever title is given) appears and starts doing Royal engagements.

The British Press are always eager for stories, interviews, photo ops with members of the BRF. They wouldn't want that channel cut off by any sort of perceived bad behaviour, especially (and getting miles and miles ahead of myself here) after babies start appearing!
Old 11-05-2016, 09:55 PM
Commoner

I want to date Harry someday Harry needs to date a blonde haired woman hehe
Old 11-05-2016, 10:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Harry can date whoever he likes, whatever hair colour she has, so long as she's nice. I'm sure you'll agree!
Old 11-05-2016, 10:24 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
It's all because the media is desperate for Harry to be in a relationship. He's been single too long for them.

If this relationship is true, everyone is now waiting for a picture.
Imo The press don't just want a fairytale perfect ending for Harry and his gf. They had too much fun with the party prince running around naked in a vegas hotel room with strangers headlines. That's why his engagements always get little to no coverage. The press would like a serious gf to talk about future marriage and babies. But they want drama just as much.
Old 11-05-2016, 10:24 PM
Courtier

DailyMail
Quote:
Harry's new girlfriend Meghan Markle 'plans to join him in UK over festive season' as his ex-butler confirms prince 'loves her and she loves him'

• Meghan's filming schedule in Toronto for drama Suits ends in November
  • Sources say the pair would like to travel across Atlantic to see one another
  • Former royal butler Grant Harrold said Harry is 'in love' with the actress
By Amie Gordon For Mailonline
Published: 20:20 EDT, 5 November 2016 | Updated: 21:10 EDT, 5 November 2016
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4PBhAYMzL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Daily Mirror
Quote:
Prince Harry is in love with Meghan Markle reveals former butler - in interview approved by royals

• 23:00, 5 Nov 2016
  • Updated 23:30, 5 Nov 2016
  • By Vikki White
Quote:
Speaking with official authorisation from Clarence House, Prince Charles’s household, former royal butler Grant Harrold reveals Harry is in love with the 35-year-old divorcee famous for her sexy scenes in US TV show Suits.

He insists the Queen and Prince Charles will both be happy about the romance – but suggests that Meghan “will have to change her behaviour”.

Etiquette expert Grant, royal butler to Charles and his sons for seven years after Diana’s death, said: “Harry loves her and she loves him.

“And that will be what matters in the eyes of the Queen and Prince Charles. I don’t see any reason why Meghan couldn’t be The One.
Quote:
But Meghan did manage to meet Prince Charles who is said to have been “very charmed” by her.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-says--9205224
Old 11-05-2016, 10:55 PM
Heir Apparent

I doubt that Harry and Meghan will make it to the altar. For one thing, it has to be a long-distance relationship, and those rarely last.

For another, Kate was criticized for the way she made herself available for William. But if she hadn't, when would she have seen him?

If Meghan isn't prepared to do the same, she will rarely see Harry, and they will soon grow apart.
Old 11-05-2016, 11:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle0187 View Post
Imo The press don't just want a fairytale perfect ending for Harry and his gf. They had too much fun with the party prince running around naked in a vegas hotel room with strangers headlines. That's why his engagements always get little to no coverage. The press would like a serious gf to talk about future marriage and babies. But they want drama just as much.
The press do want a good ending for Harry and his girlfriend. The good ending nearly happened with him and Chelsy.

Harry need the time and privacy to get serious with anyone. It all takes time. People are thinking too far ahead with this new girl. Love takes time.

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-05-2016, 11:52 PM
Aristocracy

now this:

Prince Harry's new girlfriend Meghan Markle 'plans to join him in UK over Christmas' | Daily Mail Online
Old 11-06-2016, 02:50 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
I doubt that Harry and Meghan will make it to the altar. For one thing, it has to be a long-distance relationship, and those rarely last.

For another, Kate was criticized for the way she made herself available for William. But if she hadn't, when would she have seen him?

If Meghan isn't prepared to do the same, she will rarely see Harry, and they will soon grow apart.
Well, Harry (and William in the past) could make himself available to her as well. It works both ways.
Old 11-06-2016, 04:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLV View Post
Well, Harry (and William in the past) could make himself available to her as well. It works both ways.

Not really they have royal duties which must be done. Anyone seeing a royal would have to be prepared to play second fiddle it's just the way it is. Lots of people have to sacrifice their careers for their partners .. Like it or leave it. I think Meghan will leave it JMO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...-Mum-Test.html

Old 11-06-2016, 05:43 AM

I think it's all an invention of the press, just like the romance between Harry and Ellie Goulding. For the press Harry and Ellie were about to be married..
Only when I'll see a photo of Meghan with Harry I'll believe to this story.
As regards the former butler... he's a former butler, there's nothing to add in my opinion.