Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2017, 04:02 PM
Heir Apparent

What does that mean!!!

Old 08-06-2017, 10:15 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Actually, I remember those days well. Natalie Pinkham was a great friend of Harry and of Will. She wasn't alone on a houseboat with Harry anywhere.

And the Press, mainly the DM, ALLEGED that Harry took Cressida on safari to Africa. No reports of this trip, no Twitter or any photos ever emerged.

Yes, Chelsy holidayed with Harry in Africa. She was born in Zimbabwe. They would holiday on occasions with her parents and brother at various places. They took ONE trip on that houseboat that was pictured, pursued by paps, press photographers every inch of the way. Pictures the Daily Fail bought. They certainly weren't on that boat annually.
The pictures of Harry groping Natalie's boobs are why the tabloids label her an "ex-gf". Personally, I think they just had a flirty friendship, maybe friends-with-benefits. But the tabloids always wag their eyebrows at male-female friendships, then when you add sleazy pictures to the mix they'll definitely run away with it.

Old 08-12-2017, 07:24 PM
Imperial Majesty

Mike Tindall says Meghan Markle will "be fine" on joining the royal family.
Mike Tindall says Meghan Markle will be “absolutely fine” joining The Royal Family – Royal Central

A.W. TOZER
Old 08-12-2017, 07:55 PM
Heir Apparent

He's quite careful really...makes it clear he hasn't met her ...just speaking in the generic sense.

LaRae
Old 08-12-2017, 09:02 PM
Majesty

Very true, if anyone was a rank outsider it had to be Mike. I don't think that he was ever handsome and his nose is a tribute to a lifetime of playing Rugby. But you only have to see him grin at Zara and you know why she fell in love with him. See him with Mia and your heart goes all gooey.

Meghan may be the same. Divorced, career actress, independent feminist and a brunette to boot. Yet Harry loved her enough to "out" the relationship in an attempt to protect her. And now they are happily (I hope) flying under the radar and it's my hope they land in Church.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:28 PM
Heir Apparent

For sure...Mike was not the upper class gentleman by any means ...quite frankly I can totally understand why Zara went for him. He may be a guy's guy but he is secure enough in who he is that he can be supportive to his wife/child and not afraid to show it.

I have to admit if Harry doesn't marry Meghan (or she doesn't marry him, whichever) I'll be disappointed...and I was never disappointed when his previous relationships ended.

LaRae
Old 08-12-2017, 10:02 PM
Imperial Majesty

Mike is the first family member to actually mention Meghan.

A.W. TOZER
Old 08-12-2017, 10:48 PM
Nobility

Well, Mike talking about Meghan probably means Harry has talked about her to his family. And while Zara and even more so Mike are not the inner circle of The Royal Family (rather they are part of the family whose matriarch happens to be the Queen) I don't think they'd talk about Meghan if Harry was vehemently opposed to it.
Old 08-12-2017, 11:04 PM
Heir Apparent

I would consider Zara to be in the inner circle of the BRF. She's very close to the Queen and her cousins.

LaRae
Old 08-12-2017, 11:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

I think it's very meaningful that Mike talks about Meghan.

Just to point out to everybody, Mike is married to Zara, so he's a dear family member. He knows what's it's like being a member of the family. Just for those who's doubting Mike's opinion.

A.W. TOZER
Old 08-12-2017, 11:21 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
I would consider Zara to be in the inner circle of the BRF. She's very close to the Queen and her cousins.

LaRae
I capitalized The Royal Family hoping people would realize I meant Mike was only speaking as family, not as an official representative as could be the case if William had said something. The inner circle of officialdom not family.
Old 08-12-2017, 11:33 PM
Heir Apparent

It was very nice of him to do that, I think. Zara is quite close to her cousins and I'm sure she and Mike wish Harry and Meghan all the best.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

I find these comments by Mike to be very interesting- especially as the last few episodes of "Suits" have made me believe they're laying the ground work to write Meghan's character off the show. (They're showing problems in her character's long time relationship on the show)
Old 08-13-2017, 04:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think it is all apart of the couple's strategy. There is no way Mike would say anything concerning the couple without an OK from Harry.
I suspect we will be seeing little deets like these leading up to the engagement.
Old 08-20-2017, 03:11 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

It's time to retire this thread.

You can now discuss Harry and Meghan's relationship here: Harry and Meghan: Relationship Musings

Closed Thread