The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2017, 08:57 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
The Google camp Harry is at in Sicily sounds fun, luxurious but varied activities offered. He's there until the 4th August. I wouldn't mind staying there myself, exploring the local architecture etc.

To me not spending her birthday with her is the biggest indication that they are either cooled off or no longer a couple I mean he has a choice to spend her birthday with her google camp is not a must attend event.

Old 08-03-2017, 09:07 AM
Heir Apparent

He missed Meghan's birthday?

Old 08-03-2017, 09:11 AM
Imperial Majesty

Meghan's Birthday is August 4th folks. According to Hello!, the couple has either spent some time together already or they are doing so now.

A.W. TOZER
Old 08-03-2017, 09:11 AM
Aristocracy

some say shes in toronto filmming but on twitter ive seen no pics or sightings of her...so who knows...e says suits finishes filming this week...and im not sure if thats true...they usually go on a break for a couple weeks...unless thats changed this season.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Isn't Harry in Italy until the 4th?
Old 08-03-2017, 09:20 AM
Heir Apparent

He's supposedly in Italy UNTIL the 4th. Nobody really knows when Harry will leave , and that doesn't prevent one or both from flying out to the other just before.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:29 AM
Nobility

The dates of the camp are unclear; the first articles appeared on the 28th of July, last Friday, and speak of it as already underway and being 3-4 days long.

A video of the Lenny Kravitz concert appeared online 2 days ago. (Google camp 2017, le note del cantautore Lenny Kravitz). Forbes says that he performed on the final night.

Given the high profile nature of the guests, I would not be surprised if no media appeared until after it was over and everyone was gone.

All of which together means I'm skeptical that he'll be there til the 4th.

FWIW, I think we haven't seen photos of Meghan because her fellow cast and crew seem to be being extraordinarily careful about exposing her.
Old 08-03-2017, 10:04 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by hel View Post
The dates of the camp are unclear; the first articles appeared on the 28th of July, last Friday, and speak of it as already underway and being 3-4 days long.

A video of the Lenny Kravitz concert appeared online 2 days ago. (Google camp 2017, le note del cantautore Lenny Kravitz). Forbes says that he performed on the final night.

Given the high profile nature of the guests, I would not be surprised if no media appeared until after it was over and everyone was gone.

All of which together means I'm skeptical that he'll be there til the 4th.

FWIW, I think we haven't seen photos of Meghan because her fellow cast and crew seem to be being extraordinarily careful about exposing her.

You know what's interesting... I reread that article dated July 28th and it speaks of it like it all happened already
Old 08-03-2017, 10:37 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfuntrave View Post
To me not spending her birthday with her is the biggest indication that they are either cooled off or no longer a couple I mean he has a choice to spend her birthday with her google camp is not a must attend event.
Just my opinion, but if my significant other and I decide to spend a different day to celebrate my birthday together, it's not a big deal. What would be a problem is if my significant other chose not to acknowledge my birthday at all.
Old 08-03-2017, 10:42 AM
Majesty

Even if they don't spend her birthday together it doesn't signify much ...they are mature adults with busy jobs. I'm married and we haven't always been able to spend B'days together.

LaRae
Old 08-03-2017, 10:47 AM
Heir Apparent

The Google camp is just a lark, a holiday. Nothing to do with his role as a royal. If he decided to go to Italy rather than to Toronto, I can see where that might raise eyebrows.

But like everything with Meghan and Harry, it's all just a guess.
Old 08-03-2017, 11:00 AM
Heir Apparent

I think the camp sounds a very stimulating and interesting three days, myself. Anyway, if the camp thing has already finished it doesn't impact on Meghan's birthday does it.
Old 08-03-2017, 11:12 AM
Aristocracy

Yes, the camp sounds interesting. And since it only occurs on specific dates, it would make more sense to me, to attend the camp and then celebrate a birthday on a different date. Last year and in previous years, Meghan worked on her birthday. Plus she could have other plans after work, have a spa day or something, then celebrate with family and friends on the weekend etc. Even Her Majesty chooses to celebrate her birthday with us on a different day, different month. :-)
Old 08-03-2017, 12:42 PM
Commoner

Well he evidently back in London via standsted per twitter
Old 08-03-2017, 08:02 PM
Nobility

Today is August 3rd and I believe Harry is back in London, so perhaps he will spend time with Meghan on her birthday tomorrow. Since they have taken their relationship even more undercover, we have no idea of their whereabouts and comings and goings at any moment. With the help of his top-notch security team and whatever high-level tactics his team know how to utilize to throw the public and media off the scent, Harry is obviously utilizing invisibility tactics very effectively.

Meghan and Harry will likely have already discussed all the ins-and-outs of becoming life partners and what that would entail in terms of benefits and sacrifices. Closing down her Tig website and nixing a new contract with Reitmans spoke volumes earlier this year. Meghan may have been advised to think about closing it down, but it was her choice. I also feel that Meghan definitely enjoys and appreciates her job on Suits, and her castmates and crew. As far as wanting to leave acting as soon as she met Harry, that's a nice racy soundbite but I doubt it. Moreover, I don't think Harry wants Meghan to immediately and completely change everything for him. They have time so they are taking it slow. But it definitely seems to be a love match.

In any case, Meghan surely realizes that it was her role on Suits that ratcheted up her career, gave her exposure in magazines, fashion shoots, interview shows, & made it possible for her to launch The Tig, which led to her affiliation with U.N. World Vision and her charity work in Africa, and her high profile U.N. speech, and her advocacy for women at a number of conferences, and her articles in several publications. More importantly, her lifestyle and outlook changed with the move to Toronto for filming. Her marriage to Trevor Engelson ended. She made new friends with her fellow castmates, as well as with high profile movers and shakers in Toronto including the Trudeaus, Jessica Mulroney, designer Misha Nonoo, Markus Anderson of Soho House, et al. And apparently, traveling in such circles is what led to Meghan meeting Prince Harry.

And @sunfuntrave, Melanie Bromley says her sources (whether reliable or not) confirm M&H are together and still serious. I believe that M&H would simply like the OTT intrusiveness, particularly by the media, to dissipate. Interest will remain of course. But I'm not sure the tabloids and paps will ever ratchet down their nonsense. I miss Meghan being more accessible to her fans. And, I especially miss seeing timely pictures of her dogs, who seem so sweet.
Old 08-03-2017, 08:33 PM
Nobility

Well, possibly Meghan was/is ready to move on from Suits. Watchers of the show suggest that latest storylines are setting up the possibility for her character to be written out. In any case, a parting with the show is probably somewhat bittersweet for Meghan, particularly if the show is signed up for an 8th season. That possibility should also be announced soon one way or the other.

Since Meghan's character is part of an ensemble cast, there's the possibility for someone else to build up a similar character role that can somewhat fill the vacuum of Meghan leaving. Another important character (Jessica Pearson) was basically written out when actor Gina Torres left the show after season 5. Torres has come back to guest star. She had made the decision to leave the show in order to move back to L.A. for family reasons.
Old 08-04-2017, 10:02 AM
Majesty

If, and I say again if Harry and Meghan are still an item and I am inclined to believe they are as 'The Tig" or a newer incarnation has not made an appearance, I believe Meghan is putting her all into what must surely be her last season on 'Suits'. We know there is a break somewhere around the Jul/Aug and if it has started who knows as it seems the entire cast and crew are all keeping their mouths firmly shut.

I find this an interesting development. Yes I would love to see the odd shot of the pair of them, yes I wouldn't mind the odd shot of either heading across the Atlantic and yes the less sensible part of me would love some gossip. But just think, whether they are or are not still an item, it takes a pretty special sort of lady to inspire that sort of loyalty among her friends let alone her co-workers as either way they have totally closed protective ranks around her.
Old 08-04-2017, 10:03 AM
Imperial Majesty

Happy 36th Birthday to Prince Henry of Wales's Girlfriend Meghan Markle!!!

A.W. TOZER
Old 08-04-2017, 10:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes! Happy, happy birthday, Meghan!
Old 08-04-2017, 01:35 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
If, and I say again if Harry and Meghan are still an item and I am inclined to believe they are as 'The Tig" or a newer incarnation has not made an appearance, I believe Meghan is putting her all into what must surely be her last season on 'Suits'. We know there is a break somewhere around the Jul/Aug and if it has started who knows as it seems the entire cast and crew are all keeping their mouths firmly shut.

I find this an interesting development. Yes I would love to see the odd shot of the pair of them, yes I wouldn't mind the odd shot of either heading across the Atlantic and yes the less sensible part of me would love some gossip. But just think, whether they are or are not still an item, it takes a pretty special sort of lady to inspire that sort of loyalty among her friends let alone her co-workers as either way they have totally closed protective ranks around her.
Very well said and I totally agree.