The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2017, 04:06 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

I've edited a few posts. Please keep in mind that this is a discussion board, so there will be a variety of opinions about Meghan, Harry and their relationship. Some of those opinions you may agree with and some you may not. Whatever your stance, please remember that personal attacks against your fellow members are against the forum rules. You can disagree without getting personal.

Old 07-16-2017, 04:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Anyone see the pics of Harry chatting with a blonde at the Killers concert? I'd like to know her name if anyone has the information

I don't know how to post links from my IPad but you can see them on social media.

Old 07-16-2017, 05:14 PM
Heir Apparent

You mean Alexandria Jackson, who has been dating Tom Van Straubenzee (Charlotte's godfather) for some time. Tom was also at the concert and had his arm around his girlfriend at one point, when Harry and his mates were talking. She's an American film producer.
Old 07-16-2017, 05:17 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
You mean Alexandria Jackson, who has been dating Tom Van Straubenzee (Charlotte's godfather) for some time. Tom was also at the concert and had his arm around his girlfriend at one point, when Harry and his mates were talking. She's an American film producer.
No, there are pictures with a different blonde. Much longer hair and no hat.

No idea who she is.
Old 07-16-2017, 05:29 PM
Heir Apparent

I believe the Suits cast and crew go into recess for almost all of August don't they, and resume filming in September? So Meghan should be coming over to England for quite a long stay. Maybe a proposal is on the cards for late August!
Old 07-16-2017, 11:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoasneeze View Post
In that Sun article was an interesting tidbit:

Ms Markle has said in the past that she doesn’t wish to become a princess, and would like to avoid a like of “shaking hands, cutting ribbons and kissing babies in public”.

When has Meghan said this? Anyone know?

That quote is probably made up. Of course, if Meghan actually felt that way, she couldn't marry Harry.
Old 07-17-2017, 01:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

I don't believe she said this. Having said that not all relationships end in marriage children etc. She might be happy to just continue as they are. We really have no clue what's ahead as much as we would love to know
Old 07-17-2017, 02:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by hel View Post
No, there are pictures with a different blonde. Much longer hair and no hat.

No idea who she is.
Where are these photos? I can't find any picture from 2017 with any blonde but Katie. May be easier to identify woman if we knew what you were referencing
Old 07-17-2017, 06:25 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Anyone see the pics of Harry chatting with a blonde at the Killers concert? I'd like to know her name if anyone has the information

I don't know how to post links from my IPad but you can see them on social media.
I've seen the pics & I don’t think there is anything seedy about Harry talking to someone of the opposite sex at a concert, that is what people do at concerts! No doubt the Meghan haters will jump on these latest pics as evidence that the couple have broken up! The media will also enjoy making insinuations because that is what they love doing!

Harry just like William on the boys skiing trip, does however need to be careful about optics. When you go to an open concert he must know there will be cameras all around & he has said so himself that any woman he is seen talking with the media will automatically jump on it & make it into something it isn’t. He has been in the business long enough to know how the media operates & he doesn’t want to put himself or Meghan in a position where they are left to defend their relationship against more malicious gossip. Meghan has done very well to be incognito & I can’t even remember the last time we saw her at a social gathering having fun with her friends. Harry needs to work harder at doing the same. This is not suggesting that they live like hermits while in a long distance relationship, but they need to be more aware of their surroundings & not provide an open goal for the media & trolls alike.
Old 07-17-2017, 07:32 AM
Heir Apparent

I think she's probably a friend of one of the mates he was at the concert with. He and they were probably in a closed off area and his RPOs would hardly have allowed some random female Harry didn't know to come along and sit down next to him.

The blonde girl with the hat is Tom Straubenzee's girlfriend, but some of the media made a huge mystery of her identity for days.
Old 07-17-2017, 07:52 AM
Heir Apparent

We have reached the point where if he makes eye contact with any female in an observed social setting there will be speculation. Ridiculous, of course.
Old 07-17-2017, 08:12 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
As to the statement that Meghan may have made regarding being a "princess", I think its very possible that it could have been taken out of context.

Just going by what I know of Meghan that's been in the public domain, my first thought was that she was alluding to having a role where the involvement is very impersonal and empty and not involved. Like being a "known figure" recognizable by the masses that is just seen cutting a ribbon or pointing to a plaque and smiling. Meghan seems to be the type, like Harry, in that if she's involved with something, she's wanting to be more involved than just a name on a figurehead or showing up for a photo op.

So my opinion is that she was stating she doesn't want empty roles that have no meaning. She proves her mettle when she not only gets up in front of the UN and makes a speech but actively goes among the people and knows the situation and experiences it before getting up in front of the UN to speak about something.

Harry basically is the same way. He'll stand up and support a cause like Walking with the Wounded but he also gets involved with them as we've seen with his treks to the north and south poles. Same with the Invictus Games. Same with Sentebale.

In this respect, these two people are very much alike.
Old 07-17-2017, 08:15 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post

There are pictures of him here with a Paralympian (blonde) could it perhaps be these - I know that the article is one that is being ignored but the description fits (although probably not at the Killers concert)?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...ng-rumour-hint
Old 07-17-2017, 08:30 AM
Nobility

They're pictures available from the russian image agency ????????????? ??????-?????. ?????????? ??? ??????? ? ?????? / Legion-Media Photo Agency. Stock and press photos

If you search for "prince harry" there, you'll find a whole bunch of pictures that probably took place in about 10 minutes, starting on the second page.

ETA: To be clear, I think this is a whole lot of nothing. As Osipi points out, he's a hugely charismatic people person. Also, the idea that a 30something man is suspect for talking to a woman who's not his girlfriend is deeply offensive to me. I've also seen identifications for the lady, but I haven't seen them confirmed anywhere and think it'd be irresponsible to make the claim.
Old 07-17-2017, 08:31 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen E View Post
I've seen the pics & I don’t think there is anything seedy about Harry talking to someone of the opposite sex at a concert, that is what people do at concerts! No doubt the Meghan haters will jump on these latest pics as evidence that the couple have broken up! The media will also enjoy making insinuations because that is what they love doing!
If anyone really follows Harry and watches him in action no matter where he is, they quickly come to realize that no matter who Harry meets whether it be a little kid, an old war widow or a stunning blond, Harry has the unique ability that makes those he meets feel like their Harry's new best friend. Its just the way Harry is with people. I've known quite a few people that have had this ability and its something amazing to watch.

Meghan, with being close to Harry and knowing him intimately, probably admires this quality about the man. The media, however, doesn't have a clue and in their line of work, they are actively looking for the negatives to put a bit of sensation into their words to up the purchase appeal to the "sheeple" masses that live and thrive on these negatives.
Old 07-17-2017, 09:11 AM
Imperial Majesty

One must remember that the media is kinda fed up with not having any new pictures of the couple too. They're getting tired on knowing the couple is together, but not being able to spot them and include pictures with their articles.

Privacy is paramount, twisting stories are dangerous and wrong, but I do understand the need for pictures.

A.W. TOZER
Old 07-17-2017, 10:05 AM
Nobility

Also, scandal = clicks and money.
Old 07-17-2017, 10:30 AM
Nobility

They will twist stories and makes up bs no matter what. It is what it is, and imo there's no point trying to please the tabloid press by providing them pictures. IMHO giving them money shots also mixes the relationship a bit. Once you open the door to your private live, specifically to a relationship, you just can't close it again. Just look at George Clooney. His comments he made years ago about not wanting to get married again, because he wasn't good at it are still held against him decades later, after he got engaged and married. If Meghan and Harry were to be more open about their relationship, it'd be so hard to demand privacy other times. The entitled, bratty press will try to stir the pot, and they won't stop no matter what.
Old 07-17-2017, 10:36 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
One must remember that the media is kinda fed up with not having any new pictures of the couple too. They're getting tired on knowing the couple is together, but not being able to spot them and include pictures with their articles.

Privacy is paramount, twisting stories are dangerous and wrong, but I do understand the need for pictures.
They twist so many stories and prey on her family, if I where them I would pretend to break up and just keep it all underground. I remember JFK jr did a similar ruse before he got married.
Old 07-18-2017, 11:22 AM
Commoner

The lack of news, speculation or even made up stories in the last week or so on Harry and Meghan, says to me that either things have cooled off or over.

Closed Thread