The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2017, 09:40 AM
Heir Apparent

Except appears the blonde friend was there with one of his guy friends.....not that these details matter or anything....

LaRae

Old 07-09-2017, 10:00 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Except appears the blonde friend was there with one of his guy friends.....not that these details matter or anything....

LaRae
Oh no, we're living in a facts don't matter world right now.

A.W. TOZER
Old 07-09-2017, 10:25 AM
Majesty

what's meghan up to? we haven't seen snaps of these two together in a while...
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 07-09-2017, 10:37 AM
Heir Apparent

She's just spent about ten days with Harry in London.
Old 07-09-2017, 10:40 AM
Heir Apparent

She just went back to Toronto a few days ago, after being with Harry.

LaRae
Old 07-09-2017, 10:52 AM
Nobility

Daily Mail is trying to gin up a cheating scandal. I went to the article and took a look at the photos. Harry took selfies with the woman, but he is not putting his hands on her. There are no pictures of Harry looking directly at this woman; and if there were that in itself is no crime. Harry is there with friends laughing and knocking back a beer, not face down on the table with bottles lined up in front of him. It's nothing like William's boys' weekend in Verbier, where he was caught on camera "dad dancing" and putting his hand on the waist on a random female at the party. (I can imagine there was a conversation between William, Kate and the frying pan when that video came out.) Harry probably remembered what happened on his Vegas trip years ago and to William and he was not going to allow himself to be compromised again. And I think if Harry did a repeat of Vegas or copied William's weekend Meghan would cut him loose.
Old 07-09-2017, 11:07 AM
Aristocracy

what we are seeing is what we already know and that is that the dailymail doesnt want anyone to be happy bc lord knows that doesnt sell papers..as i roll my eyes...

i want to add i think when it comes to these things alot of people end up projecting their own insecurities on to people and couples they don't even know and that seemed to be very apparent earlier this year..(in reference to the internet in general and not specifically this forum)

lol apparently talking or dancing with people of the opposite sex is a crime..who knew?
Old 07-09-2017, 11:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Verseau View Post
Daily Mail is trying to gin up a cheating scandal. I went to the article and took a look at the photos. Harry took selfies with the woman, but he is not putting his hands on her. There are no pictures of Harry looking directly at this woman; and if there were that in itself is no crime. Harry is there with friends laughing and knocking back a beer, not face down on the table with bottles lined up in front of him. It's nothing like William's boys' weekend in Verbier, where he was caught on camera "dad dancing" and putting his hand on the waist on a random female at the party. (I can imagine there was a conversation between William, Kate and the frying pan when that video came out.) Harry probably remembered what happened on his Vegas trip years ago and to William and he was not going to allow himself to be compromised again. And I think if Harry did a repeat of Vegas or copied William's weekend Meghan would cut him loose.

There's a pic of Harry and his mates and one of them is standing with his arm across her shoulders in a familiar manner. Harry's on the other side of the line of them.

LaRae
Old 07-09-2017, 11:21 AM
Aristocracy

Pranter, but then there goes the scandal...lol. british press and social media culture seems to really put society in the toliet a bit hasnt it....and of course dm is going off on their own tangents bc Harry gave them NOTHING (pics/news)while they were together in england last week...

they are going to be even more pissed if/when meg and him get married...bc harry will probably be as closed off with the media with his family as william is...

but, the cause for my snarkiness is more the mean/snarky comments i see on the internet about harry from will/kate fans...i see myself as more of will/kate fan...but, the comments about both meg and harry make me embarassed to be part of that fandom..
Old 07-09-2017, 11:41 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Return of the party prince! Harry drinks beer and snaps selfies as he enjoys The Killers in Hyde Park without girlfriend Meghan Markle

"Harry, 32, could be seen enjoying bottles of beer and snapping selfies with a pretty blonde friend"

Prince Harry at BST Festival in Hyde Park | Daily Mail Online
Typical of Daily Fail to refer to a grown woman who actually has a career as a film producer as just the pretty blonde friend. She is with her boyfriend and yet the Fail leaves that information out just so they can create rumors.
Old 07-09-2017, 11:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iisuzieii View Post
Pranter, but then there goes the scandal...lol. british press and social media culture seems to really put society in the toliet a bit hasnt it....and of course dm is going off on their own tangents bc Harry gave them NOTHING (pics/news)while they were together in england last week...

they are going to be even more pissed if/when meg and him get married...bc harry will probably be as closed off with the media with his family as william is...

but, the cause for my snarkiness is more the mean/snarky comments i see on the internet about harry from will/kate fans...i see myself as more of will/kate fan...but, the comments about both meg and harry make me embarassed to be part of that fandom..
Yep well that's me destroyer of dreams! lol

Most likely they are folks Meghan has met if they are part of Harry's inner circle.

Those 'fans' are usually not very educated about any of the Royal Families to begin with. I just ignore them.

LaRae
Old 07-09-2017, 11:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlowVera View Post
Typical of Daily Fail to refer to a grown woman who actually has a career as a film producer as just the pretty blonde friend. She is with her boyfriend and yet the Fail leaves that information out just so they can create rumors.
HA no sexism there.

LaRae
Old 07-09-2017, 11:59 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
HA no sexism there.

LaRae

LMAO...seriously women clearly aren't individuals...they HAVE to be defined by the man they are with...especially the dm they then will attach those individuals to them forever....and thats how they will be define by the internet/media

Im gonna try and put this back on topic...i hope this relationship is the one..bc she seems like a mature women who is educated and has a good head on her shoulders...
Old 07-09-2017, 11:59 AM
Nobility

It's interesting that so many of Harry's friends are dating/married to Americans.
Old 07-09-2017, 12:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Who is the blonde film producer?
Old 07-09-2017, 12:02 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Has someone actually identified the friends he was with? Because I don't see a link and haven't been able to find anything.
Old 07-09-2017, 12:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
LMAO...seriously women clearly aren't individuals...they HAVE to be defined by the man they are with...especially the dm they then will attach those individuals to them forever....and thats how they will be define by the internet/media

Im gonna try and put this back on topic...i hope this relationship is the one..bc she seems like a mature women who is educated and has a good head on her shoulders...

Based on what little we know about Meghan really...she sees like she is a good fit for him and she's not without her own views.

LaRae
Old 07-09-2017, 12:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
It's interesting that so many of Harry's friends are dating/married to Americans.

How many of them are? I just know of the one...but I don't keep up on his circle really.

LaRae
Old 07-09-2017, 12:08 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
How many of them are? I just know of the one...but I don't keep up on his circle really.

LaRae
i always felt that harry should look outside his circle...and look what happened when he finally did...not surprised that the relationship seems to be going well and that they are interested the same things.
Old 07-09-2017, 12:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
i always felt that harry should look outside his circle...and look what happened when he finally did...not surprised that the relationship seems to be going well and that they are interested the same things.
I've been posting a similar thought in Harry threads for awhile, back before he ever met Meghan. I hoped he would meet someone doing charity work.

LaRae

Closed Thread