The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2017, 04:05 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
Harry seemed to have a 'type - 'willowy' blondes, so Meghan is a departure from his previous 2 long term gfs in that regard.
Meghan is from the USA so that's a first, although Chelsea wasn't british either.
Meghan is 2 years older than Harry, so that's different.
Meghan is also divorced, which at her age in the modern world is not unusual.
Combining all of these factors I'd say Meghan is not the 'type' I would have predicted that Harry would end up with.

She and Serena are friends and Serena isn't playing this year, so I'm not really expecting Meghan to be there this year, maybe she's friends w/ Venus as well & will watch her matches?

Ah she might not be there then...I figured she might pop up when she was supposed to be flying to the UK toward the end of last week.

As far as Harry's type goes...I've been saying for awhile now (well before Meghan) that he needs a Kate type instead of the Cressida type.

LaRae

Old 07-03-2017, 06:11 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
OK. Its silly season and I'm being a tad bit too silly.

But anyways.... it'll be interesting to see just what happens over this summer period. I expect Harry to be in Toronto more than Meghan being in London simple because she's working and its down time for the royal family for the most part. Its also getting quite close to the Invictus Games.
I am so hoping to see H&M at Wimbledon this week.

Old 07-03-2017, 06:19 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I don't think we'll see Harry at Wimbledon. I don't think he's even remotely interested in tennis. Then again, seeing as Meghan might be, they just might surprise us and show up.
Old 07-03-2017, 06:29 PM
Majesty

It's possible ..I mean couples often go to events for the other person even when it's not something they are overly interested in. She went to see him play polo and I'd have to wonder if she'd ever gone before....so...but IF she's still in London, they might prefer to lay low and avoid the media.

LaRae
Old 07-04-2017, 12:12 AM
Nobility

I just read that someone on twitter posted that they saw Harry and Meghan together. So, where could they be?
Old 07-04-2017, 12:14 AM
Majesty

Well assuming she's still in the U.K. could of been anywhere.
Old 07-04-2017, 12:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Yeah there have been sightings of them on a train. They could be going anywhere. I hope they go to Wimbledon. I want photographs!
Old 07-04-2017, 12:17 AM
Nobility

One of the tweeters said that they spotted them at Paddington Station
Old 07-04-2017, 12:18 AM
Majesty

It's around 4:17 am in London right now so I'm guessing this was last night (London time) they were spotted?

LaRae
Old 07-04-2017, 12:22 AM
Nobility

It was 12 hours ago, at about 4:30 pm London time
Old 07-04-2017, 12:23 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
Harry seemed to have a 'type - 'willowy' blondes, so Meghan is a departure from his previous 2 long term gfs in that regard.
Meghan is from the USA so that's a first, although Chelsea wasn't british either.
Meghan is 2 years older than Harry, so that's different.
Meghan is also divorced, which at her age in the modern world is not unusual.
Combining all of these factors I'd say Meghan is not the 'type' I would have predicted that Harry would end up with.

She and Serena are friends and Serena isn't playing this year, so I'm not really expecting Meghan to be there this year, maybe she's friends w/ Venus as well & will watch her matches?
Thanks for your reflections. Meghan is actually 3 years and just over a month older than Prince Harry. She will be 36 on August 4, while Harry will turn 33 on September 15. That age difference means very little when you're in your thirties and have lots of interests in common. Princess Angela of Lichtenstein is 11 years 3 1/2 months older than her husband, Prince Maximilian. And theirs was quite clearly a love match that has lasted. They have one son, born when Princess Angela was 43 years old. Duchess Kate is slightly older than Prince William too, but barely.

Personally, other than the refreshing surprise of Meghan not being a blonde, I was never fixated on what 'type' of young lady Harry would be interested in marrying.

At this point, I think it's safe to say that Meghan appears to be the 'right type' for Harry Windsor.

BTW, both Chelsy and Cressida are blondes, but I wouldn't describe either as 'willowy.'

In the Wimbledon thread, Duchess Kate has been made 'patron' of Wimbledon, and she has a snazzy new hairstyle and slightly shortened her hair's length. Meghan's spiffy personal style should keep everyone on their toes. I think it's a good thing. Not that Kate don't have many style secrets of her own. Perhaps Kate and Meghan will share tips with each other.
Old 07-04-2017, 09:18 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Observer7 View Post
I just read that someone on twitter posted that they saw Harry and Meghan together. So, where could they be?
the first sighting was the paddington station, second sighting was on the train possibly in route to berkshire, using google powers the newbury station in berkshire has a route from paddington to newbury.

I usually take sightings with a grain of salt but these two sightings match up.

Using further googling powers Highclere Manor is in Newbury....which is where I would go but who knows.
Old 07-04-2017, 09:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Let's trust twitter because they were so right when they had Philip being dead earlier this year.
Old 07-04-2017, 10:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Harry does travel by train sometimes however, and he stays with friends in the country. He has no duties for a few days.
Old 07-04-2017, 10:50 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
Let's trust twitter because they were so right when they had Philip being dead earlier this year.
Its just a maybe but sometimes twitter does pan out like when PH went to Norway. I'm usually interested if there is more than one sighting. What makes this interesting is that both sightings coincide with regards to the Paddington Station and also the train possibly in route to Newbury Berkshire.

Its just interesting to me.
Old 07-04-2017, 11:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

These two are very good at going totally incognito. They must one of Harry Potter's invisibility cloaks.

A.W. TOZER
Old 07-04-2017, 11:32 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
These two are very good at going totally incognito. They must one of Harry Potter's invisibility cloaks.
Harry did mention putting on a baseball cap, he seems to know how to blend in.
Old 07-04-2017, 11:37 AM
Majesty

Even in a ball cap I don't know how folks don't recognize him.

LaRae
Old 07-04-2017, 12:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Do people necessarily stare at others on train journeys though? I know I don't unless somebody's directly opposite. Of course the RPOs would be sitting nearby, but otherwise it would just be a red-bearded man and a dark haired woman sitting together.
Old 07-04-2017, 12:57 PM
Majesty

Not stare...but I'd think he would be recognizable enough for folks to do a double take...add a dark haired woman with him ...just adds to the ID.

I'm good with faces though, maybe others don't have that face recall type of thing.

LaRae

LaRae