The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 10:40 PM
Heir Apparent

People magazine, believed to be spurred by Harry, stated that Harry and Cressida were no longer dating, at the end of their romance. That was believed to have come from Harry, who didn't want speculation about the romance to continue.

Harry denied that he and Pippa were dating, face to face with reporters. I can remember him saying, in answer to a question, 'Ha, Pippa!' and then going on to say that he was 100% single, thus firmly shutting down press speculation which was heading in that direction at the time.

He is, therefore, quite capable of shutting down things that rise into wildfires. Harry must know that the British tabloids are desperate for him to marry. Why then allow this to continue? I still think he has met Meghan and they are friends, though to what extent it is friendship and to what extent it's what shall we say- lust come sexual attraction, it's hard to gage!

Old 11-01-2016, 10:59 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
When has KP denied or confirmed something about the Princes private life? Only time I can think of is Jecca Craig after William's 21 birthday.

In three days, the Daily Mirror has 11 stories already including a Diana comparison, her meeting Will and Kate and sister bashing her (but she denied it on Twitter)

Emma Watson denied the rumors because she didn't need hassle of it plus she is known worldwide thanks to Harry Potter. I don't think Suits has brought worldwide fame to anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
he denied antonia, cress (after split and one of the engagement news ), his sister in law pippa, last year and the year before about cress not going to kp. there is a lot more girls with no photographic evidence that didn't get an answer from kp. people thought there was something between him and juliette because he was in Los Angeles on nye, followed eachother on instagram and rumors of going to the uk in a month. no photographs to prove it and used pics from instagram poking fun at the rumor. this new rumor isn't much different and most likely will be heading in the same direction.

Old 11-01-2016, 11:01 PM
Heir Apparent

https://mobile.twitter.com/jccordero...14962098864129

What!! Are there Prince Harry lookalikes in Toronto?

Yes very vague,
also,
According to a report in the Toronto Star, Meghan's ex (the chef) was talking in early July that he had split with his girlfriend some weeks prior.

https://www.thestar.com/entertainmen...een-party.html
Old 11-01-2016, 11:16 PM
Aristocracy

^ well that must be accurate considering the vague details.
Old 11-02-2016, 12:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

The media really want Harry in a relationship. Looks like a York wedding aren't going to happen yet. They are getting tired of Harry being single.

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-02-2016, 01:25 AM
Commoner

I would like to think that Harry and Meghan won't last long because of what happened with Juliette but I just want to say that I think that Harry will marry a blonde haired woman. I also think that she and Harry are friends but I'm going to see what happens with them. I would like to date Harry too and maybe marry him but I think there is a long line of women who want the same as me
Old 11-02-2016, 01:41 AM
Heir Apparent

Too true, Prince Harry's wife. They are lining up around the block! I hope you are going to go to the Invictus Games later on , which should be great!
Old 11-02-2016, 03:18 AM
Majesty

Prince Harry's girlfriend Meghan Markle says she is 'luckiest girl in the world'

https://www.theguardian.com/media/gr...aper-attention
Old 11-02-2016, 04:00 AM
Imperial Majesty

It's being said this romance is true. If so, I hope everyone will give him the space he needs.

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-02-2016, 04:52 AM
Courtier

.. I'm still not convinced: she may have said, ' luckiest girl in the world' - but in another context - the only thing, which is clear in the article is, that she is promoting herself and a range of clothing ...
Old 11-02-2016, 07:39 AM
Heir Apparent

The Guardian examines, in the light of the last few days, 'the myth of royal purity.'

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...in-race-royals
Old 11-02-2016, 09:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
I don't think anyone is saying 35 is to old it's the 2 year dating 12 months engagement then the 12-18 months settling in to royal life. And IVF doesn't work for everyone check the stats.
Even if all this stuff were true and it in fact would end in a wedding, she could become pregnant on a post-wedding night, it happens.
Prince Carl-Philipp & Princess Sofia of Sweden didn't wait.
Old 11-02-2016, 09:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Maybe they won't wait two years, just get engaged in another six months and married three or four months after that. Or it might be a romance that's not for the longterm.
Old 11-02-2016, 09:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

Some insight.

US Weekly reports Prince Harry secretly visited Meghan Markle in Toronto Halloween weekend contrary to reports that he cancelled the trip

She is usually right about pretty much all rumors.
Old 11-02-2016, 10:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Wow. Thank you Empress. Some insight indeed. Perhaps more serious than I thought. I have wondered whether Harry got tremendously peeved with the way Cressida Bonas was treated online by many.
Old 11-02-2016, 11:06 AM
Majesty

Much ado about nothing...more media fabrication.

LaRae
Old 11-02-2016, 11:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Well, if it's real and serious or made-up nonsense, time will tell, I suppose.
Old 11-02-2016, 11:29 AM
Majesty

The media rarely gets it right...I've lost count of all the relationships Harry has supposedly had, according to the media.

LaRae
Old 11-02-2016, 12:22 PM
Royal Highness

Don't you think that if he was faking Meghan Markle has reportedly been public deny?
Old 11-02-2016, 12:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Why would she say anything? Look at all the free publicity she is getting. Most of us never heard of her until Sunday. If they aren't together, things will die off in time especially if they aren't pictured together in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community