Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Juliette thing is all over Twitter. I wouldn't be surprised if she and/or her friends were getting a bit of enjoyment and free PR out of it, even if she does deny knowing him. After all, she does PR for a living! She's a pretty girl, if a bit vain if a quote from her is genuine, but I really can't see Harry going for a long term distance romance again. He's been there, done that.

There's no doubt that Harry values his freedom, always has done, but a commitment phobe because of his parents' bad marriage? Hardly! I think if things had been different he might well have ended up marrying Chelsy in his late twenties, but they weren't, so they split.

A lot of that article seems to be a rehash and some of it frankly unlikely. He enjoys Camilla's company, confides in his grandparents even now? Really? I do think he loves his grandparents and gets on with his stepmother well enough, but confiding in them, seeking comfort because he's lonely, wants a wife? Come on!

He is only 31, not 41. Of course it's different now most of his friends are married or engaged, but Harry's always been open about his emotions. Today, laughing and joking with the wounded athletes he was on top form. So he's secretly a broken hearted clown? Don't think so!

I think this is a continuation of the DM's latest angle on their Poor Old Harry narrative, ie last bachelor in his group of friends (not so) and really longing for a wife. I do think Harry misses the army and army life and is feeling a bit lost at the moment, but I certainly don't think he's crying into his pillow every night because he hasn't got a regular girlfriend. When he really wants to settle, Harry will settle IMO. He's a pretty decisive person.

Last edited:
I would be willing to bet good money Harry's not dating either of them. The Telegraph has taken the Daily Fail story and cannibalised it. The tabloids are certainly getting desperate. Any blonde within three feet of Harry at any time is romancing him. Any blondes at the Orlando Invictus Games had better watch out! :)

I would be willing to bet good money Harry's not dating either of them. The Telegraph has taken the Daily Fail story and cannibalised it. The tabloids are certainly getting desperate. Any blonde within three feet of Harry at any time is romancing him. Any blondes at the Orlando Invictus Games had better watch out! :)

I just had a flash preview of all the females in the entire stadium in Atlanta wearing blond wigs.

I think Harry is doing a fantastic job of keeping whatever love interests he has (if any) totally under the radar and no one has a clue.

Blonde wigs in Atlanta won't help meet Harry since Atlanta is 450 miles north of Orlando. We do have a Panda ? here at Zoo Atlanta and the worlds largest aquarium?. If Harry wants to stop by after visiting Orlando. Easy flight connections from Hartsfield Airport.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Blonde wigs in Atlanta won't help meet Harry since Atlanta is 450 miles north of Orlando. We do have a Panda ? here at Zoo Atlanta and the worlds largest aquarium?. If Harry wants to stop by after visiting Orlando. Easy flight connections from Hartsfield Airport.

Now where in the heck did I get Atlanta from. Probably from not enough coffee before posting. DUH! Of course the Invictus games are to be held in Orlando. Scratch that blond wig idea and change it to Cinderella style blond wigs as Disney is close by in Orlando too.

Personally, I think Harry would enjoy the panda far more than a gaggle of Cinderella blondies ganging up on him. ;)

Poor Harry, the press is desperate to match him up with someone!

They have to find someone to match him up with or else they'd have to do some actual responsible journalism like reporting on Harry's upcoming Invictus games, his trip to Nepal and his work with wounded service personnel.

The gossip and rumor mongering with various female "love interests" generates more hits and more green dollars in the pocket.

The press don’t care about the charity work of Charles, Camilla, Anne, Andrew, Edward, Sophie, William, Catherine, Beatrice, Eugenie, etc...

Why should Harry get special treatment?

It’s only ‘fair’ that he gets pigeonholed into the superficial soap-opera like the rest of them.

Harry is simply moving too slow for the media...when it comes to relationships.

Yes, but I wish he wouldn't hang around with his cousins' crowd so much, really. I know he's enjoying himself and so long as he does that only occasionally, OK, but I don't know whether drinking and partying with young models and semi-celebrities in clubs is the right way to go if he really does want to settle down.

I really like Harry, but since leaving the army, which he loved and which gave his life some structure he's seemed at a bit of a loss. I feel sorry for him somewhat and hope that he will find a satisfying occupation and also a good hardworking girl who will fit into the lifestyle of the Royal family, soon.

^^^Perhaps the clubbing istrick to distract the media from a real girlfriend?

^^^Perhaps the clubbing istrick to distract the media from a real girlfriend?

I doubt Harry is running a 13-year scam on the media. I think he just enjoys clubbing and London’s nightlife. He's been at it since he graduated Eton.

He either needs to find a socialite wife who loves to party as much as he does, or he needs to stay a bachelor, because I don’t see him ever becoming a wallflower or homebody.

Personally, I think it’s great he spends so much time with Eugenie/Beatrice/Andrew. He seems to have more in common with them than he does Charles or William. I bet the Yorks view him as a brother/son.

They left out the part where she said she doesn't know him.

If anything proves tabloid so-called journalists trawl Twitter for storylines this non story is it!

A 'cryptic message' via blonde and puppy. ;)SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE looks at a pictire meant for Prince Harry | Daily Mail Online

I think that the DM is 'reaching' on this one, but I could be wrong.:D

They say that Juliette does nothing to crush rumors. Didn't she deny them out right, saying she had never met Harry????

However the 22-year-old – who works as a PR assistant for fashion label Dior – has denied meeting the Prince. Speaking to The Sun, Juliette said: "I don't know Prince Harry."

I guess DM doesn't want to give the sun any credit :whistling:

Lol that article is embarrassing. No wonder they stopped posting comments.

:previous: I'm not going to read it. I could write it using predictive text.

This is using Harry as clickbait. Interesting that's it moved beyond just Royal women but it's just the sort of (stops to find polite word)..... rubbish that causes issues in building relationships.

:previous: I'm not going to read it. I could write it using predictive text.

This is using Harry as clickbait. Interesting that's it moved beyond just Royal women but it's just the sort of (stops to find polite word)..... rubbish that causes issues in building relationships.

Not too far, Maria Olympia is one of the 9 (so are Chelsy and Cressida). Besides Chelsy there are actually two others who are remotely close in age (29,32 year olds) the rest are 25 and younger.

Men often marry women six or seven years younger though. Harry doesn't have to confine himself to women who are reaching the 30 year mark surely? It's when there is an age gap of a decade or more that problems tend to arise as a person in their early 30's is probably at a different stage of life, wanting different things, than a 19 year old, like Maria Olympia for example. (Don't believe in that 'romance' by the way.) A woman of 24/25 would be fine, IMO, so long as they possessed the maturity for marriage and a life in the BRF.

I think the main reason the media is so zealous is that Harry is suffering from comparison. The Queen met Philip when she was a girl. Charles met Camilla when he was 23. Peter met Autumn when he was 25. Zara met Mike when she was 22. William met Catherine when he was 19. Beatrice met Dave when she was 18. Eugenie met Jack when she was 19.

By regular world standards being single at 31 and still looking for “the one” is completely normal. By Windsor standards it’s abnormally long in the tooth. So the media is trying to shove the dilly-dallying baby bird out of the nest.

I remember that last high profile member of the BRF who reached their 30s and was still single and looking for 'the one'. That ended in disaster so I do hope that Harry isn't pressured into marrying just so the media can have a few stories about the wedding - its cost, its security, its benefits and then a lot more either building up or tearing down his bride with positive or negative comparisons to Kate.

The one thing that sticks out a mile since the 1980s however is that the couples have been in relationships for years before marrying and if that is the case then the media will have a number of years to wait for Harry to marry.

Oh, yes. Even if Harry were to fall madly in love tomorrow the media would still have to wait quite a while for a wedding. I think he'll date his future wife for 3 or 4 years before he proposes.

I'm quite certain that the last thing the BRF (particularly Charles and the Queen) want to do is to pressure Harry to just pick someone. There's no need anyway...he's several down the line of succession as it is ...he may be like Albert and go another 20 years before marrying. He's talked about wanting to marry and have children..but it's pretty evident he's not willing to 'settle'.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom