The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2016, 05:24 PM
Royal Highness

The 'evidence' is PAPER THIN..Nothing but 'clickbait' twaddle...

Old 10-30-2016, 05:27 PM
Majesty

Oh my god i see the next title in the magazines!

"Prince Harry never get over Pippa!!"

Old 10-30-2016, 06:07 PM
Royal Highness

Meghan Markle (born August 4, 1981 in Los Angeles, California) is an American fashion model, spokesmodel, and actress. She is best known for her role as Rachel Zane on the USA legal drama Suits. She also played Federal Bureau of Investigation special agent Amy Jessup in Fox's sci-fi thriller Fringe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meghan_Markle
Old 10-30-2016, 07:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Harry was in Toronto May 2

Meghan tweeted this the same day

https://mobile.twitter.com/meghanmar...82224043331584

Appears to be in Mexico at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 10-30-2016, 09:17 PM
Aristocracy

^ I hope someone posts this on camilla Tominey ' s twitter because she's sticking by her "exclusive of the year"
Old 10-30-2016, 09:48 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle0187 View Post
^ I hope someone posts this on camilla Tominey ' s twitter because she's sticking by her "exclusive of the year"

Totally!! Someone do it!!
Old 10-31-2016, 07:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

Seems hardly likely. But the pairing is really random to me so I guess where's smoke, there is fire?
Old 10-31-2016, 08:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
Seems hardly likely. But the pairing is really random to me so I guess where's smoke, there is fire?
Even if it is true, it doesn't look like a potential long-term relationship.
Old 10-31-2016, 09:25 AM
Heir Apparent

The headlines 'Harry's Hottie', 'The Risqué Divorcee', it's enough to make any woman run for the hills.

If the press wants Harry to get married they should stay out of his love life or I'm afraid he will be a lifelong bachelor. No woman will put up with this level of intrusion.

Her life won't be the same...

Quote:
Prince Harry had planned to make a secret trip to visit his actress girlfriend Meghan Markle in Canada yesterday.

Sources say Harry, 32, was booked on Flight BA0093 at 11.30am from Heathrow to Toronto on Sunday when news of his romance broke in the press.

A source said: “The flight was booked last week but he was a no-show.
Read more: Prince Harry 'planned secret trip to Toronto to see Meghan Markle' | London Evening Standard
Old 10-31-2016, 10:38 AM
Aristocracy

I'm at a point where I'm sick of hearing about this, and how everything he has done and plans on doing, gets eclipsed by this "besotted" fact or fiction mess. it's obvious these writers believe that he's only worth talking about when the tab writers find out he's dating. makes me wonder if they really value the work these younger royals do, when they complain about it.
Old 10-31-2016, 11:02 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Prince Harry CANCELLED trip to Toronto to visit Meghan Markle yesterday | Daily Mail Online
Old 10-31-2016, 12:13 PM
Gentry

I don't know why, but I believe the Harry/Meghan pairing rumors for some reason.
Old 10-31-2016, 01:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yeah, I'm inclined to believe them now as well. It's far too detailed to just be some fabrication.
Old 10-31-2016, 01:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Apparently she's friends with Justin Trudeau and his wife Sophie.

A Canadian reporter said today they met through the Prime Minister during Harry's visit for Invictus.
Old 10-31-2016, 01:09 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
too detailed to just be some fabrication.
'Detailed' ?? I can find NONE, nothing but the vaguest supposition...
Old 10-31-2016, 01:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

The fact that this story about his personal life is getting the most heat since Cressida is telling. The other rumors never took of which pretty much indicated it was false, this however...

How Prince Harry and new girl Meghan Markle have found themselves close to each other | Daily Mail Online
Old 10-31-2016, 02:35 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
is telling.
All it tells me is that the papers are desperate for a story regarding the Prince's love life...
Old 10-31-2016, 02:44 PM
Majesty

She was in Mexico when Harry was in Toronto, when she is said to have met him through Trudeau

Yes she was at Wimbledon, sitting with Serena williams family in their box, she seems friends with her. This is the same time the daily fail was posting pictures of Ellie and saying Harry's new girlfriend Ellie was sitting in the Royal box

Then there are pics of her posing at buckingham palace like any tourist which has led to talk she has slept over at Kensington palace. Seems a massive leap

Not to mention the whole Harry was in Africa most of the summer. Not in London to be with her. They do have some society friends in common. The bracele is not some custom piece, not unthinkable so few in their circles may have similar taste.
Old 10-31-2016, 03:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Tabloids usually stick to generalities.

Lots of specifics are coming out. Flight numbers, dates, even that Harry has an anonymous Instagram account.

Who knows. British bookies are taking bank that it's true though
Old 10-31-2016, 03:10 PM
Majesty

yeah the mysterious flight that he just so coincidentally cancelled. More likely just a false rumour and to cover their butts and not admit wrong, said he cancelled his flight.

And if his account is private, how did the tabloids know? I highly doubt Harry's friends leak that I go or that he has over night guests. Send husvstaff certainly wouldn't. They obviously haven't done their research as dates and locations don't match up