Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been several divorcees in the BRF, including Harry's father and his second wife. Three out of the Queen's four children have been divorced, in fact. So divorce certainly isn't a novelty!

Aside from the awful British tabloids there may well be enthusiasm for a beautiful and accomplished career woman who's worked darned hard since university and has charitable work for several years under her belt as well.

Viscountess Weymouth is a woman of colour and she has said she experienced a lot of snobbery and racism in the upper classes.

We'll see, maybe this is nothing more than a fling.

Last edited:
I fear you are 'wasting your breath' Duc_et_Pair, Americans [especially] will never understand what Europeans expect of their Monarchies...

Maybe its just me but when I think of a monarchy, I believe I'm looking at a system that the country has implemented as part of its governance. Either a constitutional monarchy or an absolute monarchy. It is the heartbeat of the nation that it serves and embodies its traditions and history.

However, it is my own personal opinion that the people within the monarchy are real, live, flesh and blood human beings rather than puppets on a string that should have parameters set on just who is and who is not "acceptable" to be a spouse or a life partner. Granted there are some absolutes that have been laid down such as to be a monarch, one must be a member of the Church of England and perhaps a few others that have escaped me for the moment but when it comes to a royal and their private lives and their choices of whom they choose to share their lives with, I do believe its a personal right to be able to freely choose who is best for them without having to check off prerequisites on a list of what is acceptable and what is not acceptable in a person.

As far as Kate having her own personal issues that mean something to her, we know she's been a supporter, along with her family, of the Starlight Children's Foundation (with the earliest mention that I could find being 2009) and is also very much involved with the issue of bullying as Kate's even said that she had been bullied.

As far as William, Kate and Harry all doing things for the same issues with perhaps different slants on them, I think the reason being for that happening is that a lot of the work these three do fall under the umbrella of The Royal Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry. These three do work well together as a team as well as working solo.

I don't understand what the problem with divorced parents, if
several members of the royal family are divorced, including the children of the queen.

It can't be used as a legitimate reason anymore...not when the next King is himself a divorced man married to a divorced woman. Once the BRF caved on the issue and their Church said it was okay, it can't be used to disqualify any royal from marrying a divorced person.

LaRae

Background and ancestry do play a part, especially with the yellow press. If Kate's mother's ancestors being coal miners was brought up you can be sure someone will have a field day over Megham's ancestors being slaves.

Last edited:
It's already been brought up. There was quite a long article in one of the tabs about her ancestry and background on Meghan's mother's side. They employed a genealogist to have a dig around.

Slavery anywhere was and is absolutely awful and reprehensible but I don't think apart from some films about the American Civil War, Lincoln etc that they might have seen, that the British public knows that much about it, unlike coal mining, which has been part of the Industrial landscape of parts of England and Wales for centuries. Therefore they might find her background interesting.

Last edited:
I read both her father and mother have filed for bankruptcy in the past.

Does anyone know if she has any siblings?

There is the half sister who was in the press and a half brother who also declared bankruptcy too.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Background and ancestry do play a part, especially with the yellow press. If Kate's mother's ancestors being coal miners was brought up you can be sure someone will have a field day over Megham's ancestors being slaves.

Sadly you are correct

One thing I think we can be absolutely sure of is that no matter who Harry is with or plans to marry or even winks at, there will be articles and "exclusives" that serve no other purpose than to find fault with something in relation to his choice. That is why it is called the "gutter" press.

Anything and everything is fair game for these publications as they feed on the general public's penchant for finding fault with a person, denigrating and demeaning some tidbit of information dug up and give their readers a venue to proclaim just how much "better" things could be and that they know exactly what that should be. Its called self aggrandizing and it results in a lot of green dollars in the publication's pockets.

I think we're in for a long ride of this kind of thing until Harry is safely married and has produced a few kids, supported his brother as King and finally has one foot in the grave.

Star on Sunday front page has 'Harry's girl sex pix shocker'

Let the games begin

IN the Uk the working class improving their lot is fair game - we've all seen the articles. Tabloid attitude of 'know yr place'

However, there can be/will never be criticism of slave ancestry - not acceptable (quite rightly).

So they could criticise her for anything else (life style, family, clothes, etc etc) but not ethnicity or historic slave connection.

What a bunch of hooey....we haven't even confirmed Harry is dating anyone and they have him dating two women at the same time?

LaRae

What a bunch of hooey....we haven't even confirmed Harry is dating anyone and they have him dating two women at the same time?

LaRae

It's all because the media is desperate for Harry to be in a relationship. He's been single too long for them.

If this relationship is true, everyone is now waiting for a picture.

I think they "played" the story of the English model, only to Harry confirm the dating Meghan... lol

It depends when Harry and Meghan began dating or being serious about each other, doesn't it? If they are, of course. If Harry and Meghan only met or became closer in July or August, a few dates with someone else in June is neither here nor there.

As for the black Marchioness, gentry types in the Shires being racist and snobby are not the Royal Family or those associated with them. Those people's attitude towards members of the Royal family (even new members) would be very different as well, IMHO. Also, Meghan already has contacts within Harry's circle of friends and they apparently like her..

I have no doubt that the Queen, Prince Charles, Camilla, William and Kate and everyone else will be anything more than nice and welcoming to Meghan if she is introduced into the family.

IF they marry (and it's certainly a big IF) and Meghan is then part of the BRF then the tone from the Press, including the tabloid press, will change.

That certainly doesn't mean there will be no critical articles, but I doubt very much that the British Press would continue to blatantly play the race-card every time an article on the Duchess of Sussex (or whatever title is given) appears and starts doing Royal engagements.

The British Press are always eager for stories, interviews, photo ops with members of the BRF. They wouldn't want that channel cut off by any sort of perceived bad behaviour, especially (and getting miles and miles ahead of myself here) after babies start appearing!

Last edited:
Harry can date whoever he likes, whatever hair colour she has, so long as she's nice. I'm sure you'll agree!

Last edited:
It's all because the media is desperate for Harry to be in a relationship. He's been single too long for them.

If this relationship is true, everyone is now waiting for a picture.

Imo The press don't just want a fairytale perfect ending for Harry and his gf. They had too much fun with the party prince running around naked in a vegas hotel room with strangers headlines. That's why his engagements always get little to no coverage. The press would like a serious gf to talk about future marriage and babies. But they want drama just as much.

DailyMail
Harry's new girlfriend Meghan Markle 'plans to join him in UK over festive season' as his ex-butler confirms prince 'loves her and she loves him'

• Meghan's filming schedule in Toronto for drama Suits ends in November
  • Sources say the pair would like to travel across Atlantic to see one another
  • Former royal butler Grant Harrold said Harry is 'in love' with the actress
By Amie Gordon For Mailonline
Published: 20:20 EDT, 5 November 2016 | Updated: 21:10 EDT, 5 November 2016
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rms-prince-loves-loves-him.html#ixzz4PBhAYMzL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Daily Mirror
Prince Harry is in love with Meghan Markle reveals former butler - in interview approved by royals

• 23:00, 5 Nov 2016
  • Updated 23:30, 5 Nov 2016
  • By Vikki White

Speaking with official authorisation from Clarence House, Prince Charles’s household, former royal butler Grant Harrold reveals Harry is in love with the 35-year-old divorcee famous for her sexy scenes in US TV show Suits.

He insists the Queen and Prince Charles will both be happy about the romance – but suggests that Meghan “will have to change her behaviour”.

Etiquette expert Grant, royal butler to Charles and his sons for seven years after Diana’s death, said: “Harry loves her and she loves him.

“And that will be what matters in the eyes of the Queen and Prince Charles. I don’t see any reason why Meghan couldn’t be The One.

But Meghan did manage to meet Prince Charles who is said to have been “very charmed” by her.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-harrys-former-butler-says--9205224

Last edited:
I doubt that Harry and Meghan will make it to the altar. For one thing, it has to be a long-distance relationship, and those rarely last.

For another, Kate was criticized for the way she made herself available for William. But if she hadn't, when would she have seen him?

If Meghan isn't prepared to do the same, she will rarely see Harry, and they will soon grow apart.

Imo The press don't just want a fairytale perfect ending for Harry and his gf. They had too much fun with the party prince running around naked in a vegas hotel room with strangers headlines. That's why his engagements always get little to no coverage. The press would like a serious gf to talk about future marriage and babies. But they want drama just as much.

The press do want a good ending for Harry and his girlfriend. The good ending nearly happened with him and Chelsy.

Harry need the time and privacy to get serious with anyone. It all takes time. People are thinking too far ahead with this new girl. Love takes time.

I doubt that Harry and Meghan will make it to the altar. For one thing, it has to be a long-distance relationship, and those rarely last.

For another, Kate was criticized for the way she made herself available for William. But if she hadn't, when would she have seen him?

If Meghan isn't prepared to do the same, she will rarely see Harry, and they will soon grow apart.

Well, Harry (and William in the past) could make himself available to her as well. It works both ways.

Well, Harry (and William in the past) could make himself available to her as well. It works both ways.

Not really they have royal duties which must be done. Anyone seeing a royal would have to be prepared to play second fiddle it's just the way it is. Lots of people have to sacrifice their careers for their partners .. Like it or leave it. I think Meghan will leave it JMO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...y-Harry-beautiful-bolter-failed-Mum-Test.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's all an invention of the press, just like the romance between Harry and Ellie Goulding. For the press Harry and Ellie were about to be married..
Only when I'll see a photo of Meghan with Harry I'll believe to this story.
As regards the former butler... he's a former butler, there's nothing to add in my opinion.

For me also, it is an invention of the press, the medias are inventing this story

This story about Harry with Meghan reminds me when Albert of Monaco was still single , each time, he was near an actress, a sportwoman , she was the one and medias said that he was seen with her in a town, in the house of the family of the person and there will be a wedding in Monaco and sometimes after he was seen with an another girl at an event and a new story started again in the medias, there are so many money in publishing these falke stories.

Same thing with Harry each time, he is seen with a girl she is ' the one' and the english tabloids have still good times with these articles about Harry and his celibat and this times, they are earning a lot of money with this story, there is not even a photo of Harry with the actress
Only two bananas on the instagram of the young wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom