The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 01:08 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
I thought the pictures were supposed to be steamy. Not yet so far.

Pippa Middleton reportedly doesn't want Meghan Markle to attend her wedding
Why can't people just enjoy the steaminess of their own imaginations?! I like to see pictures of Meghan & Harry together, but not if the pics go too far and are upsetting for them due to their privacy being breached. If paps get away with an inch, they will take a mile. A line has to be drawn re attempts to invade their intimate moments. The public kiss during the wedding gathering is not steamy and neither are the beach pics. The balcony pics that have not yet been published should probably not be published. Why can't people just allow Meghan & Harry the chance to further develop their relationship as privately as possible?

If they get engaged, they will then grant interviews together. Paps should pull back a bit, but obviously they don't think that way.

Re Lainey's gossip about Pippa's feelings as to whether Meghan should attend her wedding in May, it's just that: gossip. Even if Harry attends Pippa's wedding, I don't think Meghan necessarily should go. The Inskip wedding is different in that Tom Inskip is Harry's best friend, and Meghan and Inskip's bride, Lara, apparently like each other a lot. I doubt Meghan has been introduced to Pippa, and it's not as if Harry himself is that close to Pippa. William and Kate will definitely be at Pippa's wedding and maybe Harry too, but he doesn't need to take Meghan. In fact, what with all the media attention she's been receiving, Meghan and her friend and cast mate, Patrick J. Adams, mutually decided that she should not attend his recent wedding in California.

Meghan may be seen attending Spring athletic events with Harry, and the Invictus Games. I would bet that Meghan will not be at Pippa's wedding.

Old 03-15-2017, 01:29 AM
Nobility

If they're at all clever, they'll use the distraction of Pippa's wedding as an opportunity to slip away for a long weekend while all the press are busy filing copy about what Catherine wears to the wedding.

After all, that's the May 24 weekend here, so Meghan will have a three day weekend.

Old 03-15-2017, 02:05 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Two more pics have emerged:

finally, the first kiss:
https://68.media.tumblr.com/bda8cd46...4rdo3_1280.jpg

Another one by the sea:https://68.media.tumblr.com/3b1bdeb0...4rdo2_1280.jpg

Sensational title:"all the pics that make the Queen furious, Harry of England: the prince takes wife.
I hardly think HM believes that garbage. If indeed something is in the air, she is well aware of it. But I find I am sort of torn when it comes to photos. Those of Catherine walking on the beach in a bikini were fine, it was a public beach albeit on an expensive getaway island. William and Catherine had no expectation of privacy and I thought the ensuing tantrum unwarranted and unseemly. In contrast, the topless photos were definitely an invasion of privacy a they definitely had an expectation of privacy and so they sued.

As to these photos? Looks like someone is enabling the "breaking of rules". As to steamy photos on the balcony, I hope not because it is in full view of other people who have paid for privacy, which strangely makes them public.
Old 03-15-2017, 02:10 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
I am sort of torn when it comes to photos. Those of Catherine walking on the beach in a bikini were fine, it was a public beach albeit on an expensive getaway island. William and Catherine had no expectation of privacy and I thought the ensuing tantrum unwarranted and unseemly. In contrast, the topless photos were definitely an invasion of privacy a they definitely had an expectation of privacy and so they sued.

As to these photos? Looks like someone is enabling the "breaking of rules". As to steamy photos on the balcony, I hope not because it is in full view of other people who have paid for privacy, which strangely makes them public.
It wasn't a public beach, Mustique is a private island. The Cambridges knew they had a right to complain because the PPC had previously ruled Elle McPherson's right to privacy had been infringed by the publication of photos of her on holiday on a beach in the private island of Mustique. The 'law' was on the Cambridges' side.
Old 03-15-2017, 02:11 AM
Nobility

The photos on the balcony are being termed 'steamy,' but one person's 'steamy' may be another person's "What's all the fuss about?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hel View Post
If they're at all clever, they'll use the distraction of Pippa's wedding as an opportunity to slip away for a long weekend while all the press are busy filing copy about what Catherine wears to the wedding.

After all, that's the May 24 weekend here, so Meghan will have a three day weekend.
That sounds like a very good idea.
Old 03-15-2017, 04:15 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Ahhh... now that I've had a good, long winter's nap and have read through the many intelligent posts here, I just may scroll back and take a look at the beach photos of Harry and Meghan. It seems to me that right now, there's been a line drawn between the sea photos and the balcony photos and the balcony photos (aka "steamy" photos) have not yet made the rounds.

As time passed, we have gotten to know Meghan quite a bit better and to be honest, the more I read about her, her lifestyle and her career, the more the edges of Harry and the edges of Meghan seem to fit together snugly as pieces in a jigsaw puzzle. I seriously don't think either of them pay any attention to the stories and far fetched, inventive pieces of opinion that come out about them and in a way, that's good because that is going to happen until their happy golden years if they become a royal team for the BRF. This is a couple that have withstood so far everything that has been thrown at them from making a long distance relationship work to the silly, inane and insensitive claptrap that is the trademark of the tabloids. Harry was quick on the draw at the onset with what was, as I like to think of it, a levelheaded, precise "ginger warning" of what will not be tolerated and a public proclamation doesn't get much better than that.

Its been interesting times to sit back and watch this happy couple develop into a loving couple and who knows what that loving couple will develop into? Both individuals have a lot going for them in their own right and from all appearances, together as a couple, they'll be dynamic in whatever they choose to take on together. Time will tell and that's something we have a lot of. Time.

ETA: Love the pictures. One very good looking couple enjoying themselves.
Old 03-15-2017, 07:28 AM
Majesty

Prince Harry is planning to "introduce girlfriend Meghan Markle to the Queen' this Mother's Day

Prince Harry is planning to 'introduce girlfriend Meghan Markle to the Queen' this Mother's Day - Mirror Online
Old 03-15-2017, 07:45 AM
Majesty

There are so many glaring mistakes in that article that I seriously wonder what the author was smoking when it was written.

1. Queen Elizabeth is Her Majesty not Her Royal Highness.

2. In the UK, there is no Mother's Day. Its Mothering Sunday and it will be celebrated this year on May 26th.

3. Pippa Middleton's wedding date is May 20th which is six days before Mothering Sunday so the purpose of getting the Queen's "green light" before Pippa's wedding is a bunch of invented nonsense.

Sheeesh... these people need some serious fact checking on their articles before they go to print.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Harry with Meghan and mates from the Skippy wedding, on the beach. From the article in the magazine.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C68bcadWkAAtFc4.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C68aBO2XAAEs8AJ.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C68SDS1WYAEXlbJ.jpg
Old 03-15-2017, 08:44 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
There are so many glaring mistakes in that article that I seriously wonder what the author was smoking when it was written.

1. Queen Elizabeth is Her Majesty not Her Royal Highness.

2. In the UK, there is no Mother's Day. Its Mothering Sunday and it will be celebrated this year on May 26th.

3. Pippa Middleton's wedding date is May 20th which is six days before Mothering Sunday so the purpose of getting the Queen's "green light" before Pippa's wedding is a bunch of invented nonsense.

Sheeesh... these people need some serious fact checking on their articles before they go to print.
Not saying I believe the article but Mothering Sunday is March 26th of 2017 not May.

Ugh she is so fit it's nauseating,They look great but some are already claiming Photoshop...How long can they really go on that,these are new pictures! BTW,looks like she knows his mates pretty well and they like her !
Old 03-15-2017, 08:55 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilacmagnolia View Post
Not saying I believe the article but Mothering Sunday is March 26th of 2017 not May.
Oh duh! My foggy, foggy, caffeine deprived brain has done me in once again. Thanks much for the correction. (And no... I wasn't smoking the same stuff the author of the article was)

Still, I do think that the article was a desperate attempt to pull on threads of a sweater that doesn't even exist in order to make a "story". No one would really have a clue of Harry's plans to visit his Granny especially the media.
Old 03-15-2017, 09:21 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilacmagnolia View Post
Ugh she is so fit it's nauseating,They look great but some are already claiming Photoshop...How long can they really go on that,these are new pictures! BTW,looks like she knows his mates pretty well and they like her !
It seems that his buddies are happy to see them. His buddies are laughing and grinning in that pic of him hugging Meghan. And the guy that's next to them in the pic of Meghan kissing him is was also grinning from ear to ear.
Old 03-15-2017, 09:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hel View Post

That would be smart! Harry can dodge Pippa's wedding or just attend the ceremony and go off on a romantic rendezvous with Meghan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Harry with Meghan and mates from the Skippy wedding, on the beach. From the article in the magazine.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C68bcadWkAAtFc4.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C68aBO2XAAEs8AJ.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C68SDS1WYAEXlbJ.jpg
Love the pics! You would think they're the ones that just got married. In the first pics with Harry's mates they look more "loved up " than the newly weds!
Old 03-15-2017, 09:53 AM
Nobility

They look like a normal happy couple!
Old 03-15-2017, 09:58 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
That would be smart! Harry can dodge Pippa's wedding or just attend the ceremony and go off on a romantic rendezvous with Meghan!
Of course this is just assuming that Harry is even invited to Pippa's wedding which is a really humungous IF at this time. Personally, I don't see any reason why he would be invited to a small intimate wedding for family and friends of the couple.
Old 03-15-2017, 09:58 AM
Nobility

These are really cute pictures. Harry's friends seem to like Meghan, she's a really charming personality.
Old 03-15-2017, 10:04 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
I think it's nice that Harry finally has a nice, steady girlfriend.
Same here. Maybe I am projecting, but there seemed to be a palpable loneliness about him in the past.

If he's truly found who he wants to share a life with, good for him.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 03-15-2017, 10:07 AM
Nobility

Detractors tried to claim that his friends do not approve.......they seem fine to me.
Old 03-15-2017, 10:18 AM
Majesty

The main thing to remember is that those that are Harry's closest friends and in his circle of trust do not talk. Those detractors are blowing smoke from a fire that doesn't exist. They have no more clue of what Harry's friends "think" any more than we do.
Old 03-15-2017, 10:24 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
You also have to wonder how they define steamy. As we've learned in the last 24 hrs the British tabloids consider high-fives to be akin to the throes of passion.
HA! Quite right! LOL

LaRae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Same here. Maybe I am projecting, but there seemed to be a palpable loneliness about him in the past.

If he's truly found who he wants to share a life with, good for him.

Yes I agree. If he's found 'the one' very happy for him.

LaRae

Closed Thread