The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 09:45 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqui24 View Post
There is a difference between seeing both sides of the coin and character assassination, which tends to happen to royal girlfriends.

Very true!
What's amusing is that there is rampant criticism of royal girlfriends- UNTIL a break-up.
Then that gf becomes the epitome of perfection.

Like Chelsy went through a lot of criticism- everything from her looks to her family. Yet now people say Harry shouldn't have let her get away!

Cressida was trashed for her wardrobe and her work ethic; yet now people say she would have made a lovely princess!

If Harry and Meghan do break up, I'm betting the same thing will happen. All those people saying Meghan is unsuitable will turn around and say how perfect she would have been.

Old 03-14-2017, 09:46 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesslily View Post
Completely agree!
I agree, also!

Old 03-14-2017, 10:16 AM
Commoner

Exactly, character assassination is a deliberate attempt by trolls and the media entities lacking ethics, to tear down a person they want to dislike. When it comes to the topic of Meghan, the negativity about her is coming from unstable people on the internet hell bent on spreading misinformation about her under the guise to discredit her and harm her reputation. NOTHING can be appreciated or learned from this aspect of "learning about a person" through the ill deeds and words of the demented.

She's not perfect and she's not some virginal ingenue, like most of us aren't either. But Meghan Markle is admirable and deserves some basic respect for the good things she is known for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqui24 View Post
There is a difference between seeing both sides of the coin and character assassination, which tends to happen to royal girlfriends.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:09 AM
Aristocracy

The pictures were released today and they are CLOSE (both Harry and Meghan AND the camera lens)...Now I see why Harry didn't want them out :( If anyone is curious but is ready to feel really bad after,they should blow up soon somewhere(btw I don't approve of this).
Old 03-14-2017, 11:30 AM
Majesty

Well they can't be any worse than those of Will and Kate on their vacation in France.

LaRae
Old 03-14-2017, 11:43 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Well they can't be any worse than those of Will and Kate on their vacation in France.

LaRae
I think this is the same magazine that posted the Kate Topless photos,they obviously don't care about who they hurt in the process...Harry definitely spotted the paparazzi.
Old 03-14-2017, 12:10 PM
Majesty

This is the picture that will be on the cover of "Chi", the italian magazine that also published the "babymoon" pics and also the topless pics of Kate.

It will be out tomorrow, I think.

http://www.lapresse.it/sites/default...?itok=So1EFqPu

Two more pics have emerged:

finally, the first kiss:
https://68.media.tumblr.com/bda8cd46...4rdo3_1280.jpg

Another one by the sea:https://68.media.tumblr.com/3b1bdeb0...4rdo2_1280.jpg

Sensational title:"all the pics that make the Queen furious, Harry of England: the prince takes wife.
Old 03-14-2017, 12:21 PM
Majesty

Well it's going to be hard for them to avoid the media. Harry knows this although I'm sure it still makes him mad about it.

If people would stop buying the magazines etc the paps wouldn't have a market for them.

LaRae
Old 03-14-2017, 01:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

I thought the pictures were supposed to be steamy. Not yet so far.

http://www.laineygossip.com/Pippa-Mi...-wedding/46525
Old 03-14-2017, 02:24 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
I thought the pictures were supposed to be steamy. Not yet so far.

Pippa Middleton reportedly doesn't want Meghan Markle to attend her wedding
As that article you posted points out, there is another set on the balcony that isn't being released, yet.
Old 03-14-2017, 02:33 PM
Serene Highness

OH MY! After seeing those pictures I need smelling salts and a lie down!!!!
Old 03-14-2017, 02:33 PM
Nobility

I would hope they wouldn't have got steamy on a beach in front of other people. These are two adults, not teenagers.
Old 03-14-2017, 02:41 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Durham View Post
OH MY! After seeing those pictures I need smelling salts and a lie down!!!!
Exactly!!!

Harry has become so fit after he started dating Meghan,probably couldn't have a GF with better abs than him...She looks Great too,they honestly look really good together!
Old 03-14-2017, 03:02 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I've not looked at the pictures nor will I. From what it seems like, they were a gross invasion of privacy. I wouldn't be surprised if Harry took legal action against the publishers that did print the pictures and circulated them.

This couple deserves their time alone to do what every other normal couple in the world does. Privacy to develop their relationship as they see fit. As much as the rest of the world seems to believe that its their right to be able to peep into someone else's private life,

I realize that Harry lives in a fishbowl but these pictures I think take things over the top and show a lack of respect for both Harry and Meghan.
Old 03-14-2017, 03:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I've not looked at the pictures nor will I. From what it seems like, they were a gross invasion of privacy. I wouldn't be surprised if Harry took legal action against the publishers that did print the pictures and circulated them.

This couple deserves their time alone to do what every other normal couple in the world does. Privacy to develop their relationship as they see fit. As much as the rest of the world seems to believe that its their right to be able to peep into someone else's private life,

I realize that Harry lives in a fishbowl but these pictures I think take things over the top and show a lack of respect for both Harry and Meghan.
I agree indeed!!!

A.W. TOZER
Old 03-14-2017, 03:05 PM
Nobility

I don't think the pics are any different than what we have seen before regarding royals on vacation.
Old 03-14-2017, 03:27 PM
Aristocracy

It's never okay to stalk anyone for pictures but I'm glad out of all the pictures they took,just these 3 pictures came out instead of the "steamy" ones...Those are definitely off limits!
Old 03-14-2017, 03:34 PM
Serene Highness

What's interesting is that even though these pictures are already online, no other outlet has really reported on them. Usually they wouldn't post the pics in the article themselves, but at least write an article about it. This definitely confirms what Lainey said about KP and Harry's response to these and the other pictures.
Old 03-14-2017, 04:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Hooray for pics!
I think these pics are OK. They're not terribly invasive.
Meghan has a cute bikini body. Slim, toned, and with a little curves.
Harry looks amazing. He's definitely been looking better since being with Meghan. He's even got that "V" in the abs😍😍😍
Old 03-14-2017, 06:01 PM
Majesty

This cracks me up. We're told not to read anything into pics that can be perceived as negative, (Harry ignoring Meghan) but as soon as pics are released that can be construed as positive, all of a sudden the pics are sooooo meaningful.

So the rule is, if the pics are negative, they're to be ignore as not representative, but if the pics are positive, they mean everything in the world