Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are but I still think it would leak out - and they would have to leave the building!

I dont "follow" Meghan but from what people have said on here, she doesnt know people in UK.

IM with those who dont believe this.

I think its more likely he's not in the UK. Nothing in the diary, August is a quiet royal month - I hope they are somewhere where they can enjoy quality time

(Prob proven wrong shortly :lol:

DeeT pretty much said what I was going to say about Meghan's options, which I believe are more than a hotel or Nott Cott

LaRae

DeeT pretty much said what I was going to say about Meghan's options, which I believe are more than a hotel or Nott Cott

LaRae

I can think of lots of options with her mother along!

Likely we'll never know for sure if they are there or not!

LaRae

Likely we'll never know for sure if they are there or not!

LaRae

I just don't believe it, TBH. He's in either Canada or California, chill-axing. Don't believe in being here.

And frankly it is so blinking wet, best elsewhere

I'm falling on the "not in London" side.

Someone asked Richard Palmer on Friday if Meghan was in London. He expressed surprise and scepticism.

However, he's a reporter, and I'm sure that he would've asked his sources. We haven't subsequently seen an Express article about it from him, which puts a pretty decisive tick in the no column for me.

Seems our Harry has taken off and vanished without a word to anyone and mostly the media are having fits :eek: for they can't find him. Hope wherever he and his girl are that they are having the time of their lives fooling everyone and sitting back enjoying the view and drinking a beer or two..way to go Harry and keep it up...:lol:??

Yes Harry, having a glass of wine or two and just relaxing in the sun somewhere, with the one you love by your side, sounds good to me!

:previous:

And I hope they stay there for a long time basking in the sun and have an extra bottle of very good red wine with them...:D

Honestly, I haven't seen any anxiety in the press about him being missing.

I tend to think he's in London and she's in Toronto. I'm not sure he'd leave before Monday, with Charles and William headed to the continent this weekend.

Besides, I'm pretty sure they have another episode to film before the summer break; they wrapped on 7.08 on July 14, and that episode took about 2 weeks to film.

I tend to think he's in London and she's in Toronto. I'm not sure he'd leave before Monday, with Charles and William headed to the continent this weekend.

Besides, I'm pretty sure they have another episode to film before the summer break; they wrapped on 7.08 on July 14, and that episode took about 2 weeks to film.

And July 14th was over two weeks ago. It's possible that they wrapped late in the week and she just hopped on a plane.

Something just occurred to me, she is in showbiz so why not use a disguise of some sort to travel anywhere in the world? Surely she has access to these type of things and knows people that do, so why not a blonde or red head wig with contact lenses and a new passport issued by someone else ...just a thought..

Something just occurred to me, she is in showbiz so why not use a disguise of some sort to travel anywhere in the world? Surely she has access to these type of things and knows people that do, so why not a blonde or red head wig with contact lenses and a new passport issued by someone else ...just a thought..

I think it's all going completely crazy !!!
People calm down what will be will be

Well who knows?

Suspect all we can detect (being the royal detectives that we are! :lol:) is that it being Meg's birthday they will spend it together. I very much doubt the media have caught all sightings of H&M. She has probably been in the UK more often and both of them else where than reported.

Some of the Suits cast were filming outdoor scenes in Toronto on July 28th, so filming was occurring last week, whether all of the cast were involved or not, time will tell. They are working on episode 10, so just like last year they'll film 10 episodes then break for a few weeks.

I agree that all of H&M's visits haven't been reported, just as we don't get reports of all the private activities of other family members either.

Last edited:
With no news of M&H together and lots of time on their hands, E-online came up with a one-year anniversary timeline of M&H with photos. Unsurprisingly, the photos with captions list contains errors in chronology details and in relationship with the captions to the photos.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Celebrate One Year Together: A Timeline of Their Romance | E! News

Of the Soho House evening-out photographs, which were the first real look we got of M&H together (holding hands, no less), E says: "The duo were clearly not afraid to be seen in public together." Duh! Of course they aren't afraid to be seen together! :ermm: They are just not going to put up with OTT intrusiveness and media insanity.

The reference to Meghan "making a splash at Pippa's wedding," is beyond idiotic and simply not true! ? We never got to see Meghan at Pippa's wedding, much less what she wore to the after-party. The fact that paps and the public never got to see what Meghan wore that evening is likely a direct result of the disgusting Sun's irresponsible, petty and ridiculous 'bum war' headline showing pics of Meghan privately and innocuously waiting to be picked up after a London spa visit the day before Pippa's wedding.

I have a feeling that Prince Harry was livid over that unbelievably egregious Sun headline. Ever since then, Meghan has gone underground to an extensive degree. We never saw her heading to yoga class in Toronto after that headline. Her security was beefed up so that the paps can never get that close enough again to intrude on a private, routine moment in order to take pictures used to create negative, nonsensical storylines intended to slur Meghan in connection with royals and extended family members.

If not for that headline and the other irresponsible OTT pap smears [no pun intended btw], we might possibly have seen a bit more of Meghan and maybe even another photo of M&H together in public this summer. Thanks to the stupid and negative coverage of M&H with an overload of slimy 'tude directed at Meghan, Harry has pulled all the way back on testing public waters and then some. I think he sees a very low profile on their relationship as crucial, not only to protect Meghan and send a message to the tabloids and paps, but also to try and simmer down the insanity and to show his grandparents and his father that he & Meghan can manage conducting their relationship in private and that she's very important to him. I think Harry wants to demonstrate that Meghan will be an asset to the royal family AND NOT a media distraction, which he apparently is going to guard against and monitor with every bone in his body and with every resource at his disposal.

It's probably true that M&H are just chilling and having fun together in private whenever they can. This complete pull back to pap-free undercover and undisclosed private time likely enables them to relax together and get to better know each other's friends and family.

The silly Daily Express headlines today are laughable and certifiable.

We may not hear or see anything about M&H together until the Invictus Games in September.

Last edited:
So harry has been spotted in Sicily Italy at google camp.. Meghan still in Toronto

The cast of Suits is probably still finishing off filming the final episode or two before the recess later this month.

The cast of Suits is probably still finishing off filming the final episode or two before the recess later this month.

According to the director's twitter feed, which I happen to follow because I rather enjoy his episodes, they're on the last episode before the break.

According to the director's twitter feed, which I happen to follow because I rather enjoy his episodes, they're on the last episode before the break.

The producer, Aaron Korsh? Or do you mean someone else?

BTW, Gabriel Macht's Twitter feed is a laugh riot, in the way he engages with fans who love his character, Harvey Specter, to bits.

I'm kinda sad that Meghan Markle is no longer able to interact with her many fans. She & her Prince seem in no hurry to rush their relationship. It seems doubtful that the media will ever calm down about them being an item. But hopefully the non-news and undercover nature of how they are conducting themselves will eventually sink in. #HandsOff

The producer, Aaron Korsh? Or do you mean someone else?

BTW, Gabriel Macht's Twitter feed is a laugh riot, in the way he engages with fans who love his character, Harvey Specter, to bits.

I'm kinda sad that Meghan Markle is no longer able to interact with her many fans. She & her Prince seem in no hurry to rush their relationship. It seems doubtful that the media will ever calm down about them being an item. But hopefully the non-news and undercover nature of how they are conducting themselves will eventually sink in. #HandsOff

Michael Smith.

Yes, Gabriel's twitter feed is fun. Aaron Korsh too. Recently someone asked AK when the cast was going on their summer break and his response was "Would you like their addresses and phone numbers also?"

The Google camp Harry is at in Sicily sounds fun, luxurious but varied activities offered. He's there until the 4th August. I wouldn't mind staying there myself, exploring the local architecture etc. ?

Last edited:
The Google camp Harry is at in Sicily sounds fun, luxurious but varied activities offered. He's there until the 4th August. I wouldn't mind staying there myself, exploring the local architecture etc. ?

To me not spending her birthday with her is the biggest indication that they are either cooled off or no longer a couple I mean he has a choice to spend her birthday with her google camp is not a must attend event.

Meghan's Birthday is August 4th folks. According to Hello!, the couple has either spent some time together already or they are doing so now.

some say shes in toronto filmming but on twitter ive seen no pics or sightings of her...so who knows...e says suits finishes filming this week...and im not sure if thats true...they usually go on a break for a couple weeks...unless thats changed this season.

He's supposedly in Italy UNTIL the 4th. Nobody really knows when Harry will leave , and that doesn't prevent one or both from flying out to the other just before.

The dates of the camp are unclear; the first articles appeared on the 28th of July, last Friday, and speak of it as already underway and being 3-4 days long.

A video of the Lenny Kravitz concert appeared online 2 days ago. (Google camp 2017, le note del cantautore Lenny Kravitz). Forbes says that he performed on the final night.

Given the high profile nature of the guests, I would not be surprised if no media appeared until after it was over and everyone was gone.

All of which together means I'm skeptical that he'll be there til the 4th.

FWIW, I think we haven't seen photos of Meghan because her fellow cast and crew seem to be being extraordinarily careful about exposing her.

The dates of the camp are unclear; the first articles appeared on the 28th of July, last Friday, and speak of it as already underway and being 3-4 days long.

A video of the Lenny Kravitz concert appeared online 2 days ago. (Google camp 2017, le note del cantautore Lenny Kravitz). Forbes says that he performed on the final night.

Given the high profile nature of the guests, I would not be surprised if no media appeared until after it was over and everyone was gone.

All of which together means I'm skeptical that he'll be there til the 4th.

FWIW, I think we haven't seen photos of Meghan because her fellow cast and crew seem to be being extraordinarily careful about exposing her.

You know what's interesting... I reread that article dated July 28th and it speaks of it like it all happened already

To me not spending her birthday with her is the biggest indication that they are either cooled off or no longer a couple I mean he has a choice to spend her birthday with her google camp is not a must attend event.

Just my opinion, but if my significant other and I decide to spend a different day to celebrate my birthday together, it's not a big deal. What would be a problem is if my significant other chose not to acknowledge my birthday at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom