The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 11:58 PM
Aristocracy

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3063142/prince-harry-and-meghan-markles-romantic-caribbean-getaway-for-friends-wedding-is-the-clearest-sign-yet-hes-set-to-pop-the-question/

Old 03-10-2017, 11:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

According to this article from the Sun (I know..)

The couple reportedly returned to London together.

It is also interesting to note that this article also reports of "steamy" pictures of the couple together.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/306314...-the-question/

Old 03-11-2017, 01:27 AM
Aristocracy

I think she may be back in Toronto...If they flew back together she only stayed for a day because her best friend uploaded a "reunited" picture of Meghan with her daughter hashtagged "#Toronto" on IG...So that part might be wrong unless it's an old picture...Don't think she would fly back to London then Toronto the next day but I wish! Everything else sounds like what have previously been reported though :)
Old 03-11-2017, 05:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

I hope they live together for at least 6 months before they announce a engagement. Grabbing a few days here and there is very romantic but doesn't prepare you for being together all the time
Old 03-11-2017, 07:46 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm not sure she'll move to London until there's an engagement.

LaRae
Old 03-11-2017, 07:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

I agree.
I cannot imagine her being in London for a lengthy period without working or doing something. It doesn't seem to be in her character to be "waity".
[B]Unless[B/] she would devote her time in London to working with her charities..
Old 03-11-2017, 08:04 AM
Heir Apparent

I don't see her waiting around twiddling her thumbs either. Most women are not going to uproot their whole life and move to another country unless there's a serious commitment, and in this case it would be marriage cause we know Harry isn't going to just live with someone long term.

LaRae
Old 03-11-2017, 08:28 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
As eye opening it can be to live with someone, a bigger test to a relationship is the test of spending time apart. If this relationship progresses into an engagement, they've not only found out that they can live together (the months spent at Nott Cott) nicely but also that the relationship has stood their individual commitments and relatively long periods of time apart without being together physically.

This relationship really has the makings of finding a common ground in balancing their lives both together and individually.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:05 AM
Nobility

For anyone who is interested and in the UK, the Castle episode that MM appeared in is on tomorrow on 5 USA at 10.15a.m. 😆
Old 03-11-2017, 12:59 PM
Super Moderator

Please note that posts relating to renovations at Kensington Palace have been moved to the Kensington Palace thread.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:52 PM
Commoner

Question: is this Prince Harry's first relationship, while working for the BRF and actively doing official engagements?
Old 03-11-2017, 02:13 PM
Majesty

I think he's always done engagements over the years but not many seeing as for most of that time he was in the Army. Both William and Harry are still part time working royals at this time but its expected that they'll be ramping up working for the "Firm".

Each relationship Harry has had, I think, were at different stages of his life. Chelsy was his first serious romance in his 20s, Cressida, to me, seemed to be more of a relationship with someone he could have fun with without any serious commitment as he was still in the service. Now in his 30s, he's more or less probably looking to settle into his role as Prince Henry and representing his monarch as well as perhaps settling down in his private life.
Old 03-11-2017, 02:55 PM
Majesty

Harry watches England beat Scotland to win the Six Nations | Daily Mail Online

"Prince Harry beamed with pride as he watched England thrash Scotland in the Six Nations - while his girlfriend Meghan Markle braved sub-zero temperatures to attend yoga in Toronto."
Old 03-11-2017, 03:38 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by USRoyalWatcher View Post
Question: is this Prince Harry's first relationship, while working for the BRF and actively doing official engagements?
That's... hard to define really.

He dated Chelsy from I believe 2004-09 and Cressida from 2012-14.

He enlisted early on in his relationship with Chelsy, and remained in the Armed Forces until after he and Cressida broke up. But even in all of that he was still doing official engagements - while with Chelsy he was appointed as a Counsellor of State and represented the Queen at the Commonwealth Heads of Government meeting in Malta, he launched Sentebale while with Chelsy, he began working with Centrepoint, and he took up his role with the Rugby Football Union. The Foundation of Prince William and Prince Harry was founded after Harry and Chelsy split, but before Harry and Cressida got together. While with Cressida he represented the Queen at several official foreign tours, he worked with HALO Trust, did a lot for the Queen's jubilee, and did the Walking Wounded trek to the South Pole.

His royal role has stepped up more in the last year than it has while he was with Chelsy and Cressida, but that's only because in 2015 he left the Armed Forces. While with Chelsy and Cressida, he was doing his royal duties and being in the army; now he's not juggling both roles.
Old 03-11-2017, 08:17 PM
Commoner

Harry to 'propose to Meghan Markle with ring made from Diana's tiara' | Daily Starhttp://http://www.dailystar.co.uk/ne...-royal-wedding

Is this the U.K. Version of Star Magazine?
Old 03-12-2017, 04:10 AM
Majesty

Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Jamaican love cave | Daily Mail Online

"Inside the ultimate romantic retreat for the Prince and his girlfriend"
Old 03-12-2017, 04:49 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Jamaican love cave | Daily Mail Online

"Inside the ultimate romantic retreat for the Prince and his girlfriend"
What a beautiful place for a couple of young lovers to spend time together. Once again, the Daily Mail excels in its photography and the place is absolutely gorgeous. I do have to complain though that reading the menu of the foods they serve makes me very, very hungry as they sound mouthwatering.
Old 03-12-2017, 01:48 PM
Super Moderator

Please note that posts regarding a possible engagement ring have been moved to the following thread:

Tiaras and Jewels for Prince Harry's future wife
Old 03-13-2017, 08:02 AM
Heir Apparent

I used to watch 90210 all the time but this is the remake, not the original series.

Meghan Markle is seen performing sex act in a CAR on 90210 | Daily Mail Online
Old 03-13-2017, 08:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

Yes, I do remember the episode. The work you get as an actor!

A.W. TOZER
Closed Thread