Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she's probably a friend of one of the mates he was at the concert with. He and they were probably in a closed off area and his RPOs would hardly have allowed some random female Harry didn't know to come along and sit down next to him.

The blonde girl with the hat is Tom Straubenzee's girlfriend, but some of the media made a huge mystery of her identity for days.

We have reached the point where if he makes eye contact with any female in an observed social setting there will be speculation. Ridiculous, of course.

As to the statement that Meghan may have made regarding being a "princess", I think its very possible that it could have been taken out of context.

Just going by what I know of Meghan that's been in the public domain, my first thought was that she was alluding to having a role where the involvement is very impersonal and empty and not involved. Like being a "known figure" recognizable by the masses that is just seen cutting a ribbon or pointing to a plaque and smiling. Meghan seems to be the type, like Harry, in that if she's involved with something, she's wanting to be more involved than just a name on a figurehead or showing up for a photo op.

So my opinion is that she was stating she doesn't want empty roles that have no meaning. She proves her mettle when she not only gets up in front of the UN and makes a speech but actively goes among the people and knows the situation and experiences it before getting up in front of the UN to speak about something.

Harry basically is the same way. He'll stand up and support a cause like Walking with the Wounded but he also gets involved with them as we've seen with his treks to the north and south poles. Same with the Invictus Games. Same with Sentebale.

In this respect, these two people are very much alike. :D

Anyone see the pics of Harry chatting with a blonde at the Killers concert? I'd like to know her name if anyone has the information

I don't know how to post links from my IPad but you can see them on social media.

There are pictures of him here with a Paralympian (blonde) could it perhaps be these - I know that the article is one that is being ignored but the description fits (although probably not at the Killers concert)?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...-Kirstie-Ennis-engagement-wedding-rumour-hint

They're pictures available from the russian image agency ????????????? ??????-?????. ?????????? ??? ??????? ? ?????? / Legion-Media Photo Agency. Stock and press photos

If you search for "prince harry" there, you'll find a whole bunch of pictures that probably took place in about 10 minutes, starting on the second page.

ETA: To be clear, I think this is a whole lot of nothing. As Osipi points out, he's a hugely charismatic people person. Also, the idea that a 30something man is suspect for talking to a woman who's not his girlfriend is deeply offensive to me. I've also seen identifications for the lady, but I haven't seen them confirmed anywhere and think it'd be irresponsible to make the claim.

Last edited:
I've seen the pics & I don’t think there is anything seedy about Harry talking to someone of the opposite sex at a concert, that is what people do at concerts! No doubt the Meghan haters will jump on these latest pics as evidence that the couple have broken up! The media will also enjoy making insinuations because that is what they love doing!

If anyone really follows Harry and watches him in action no matter where he is, they quickly come to realize that no matter who Harry meets whether it be a little kid, an old war widow or a stunning blond, Harry has the unique ability that makes those he meets feel like their Harry's new best friend. Its just the way Harry is with people. I've known quite a few people that have had this ability and its something amazing to watch.

Meghan, with being close to Harry and knowing him intimately, probably admires this quality about the man. The media, however, doesn't have a clue and in their line of work, they are actively looking for the negatives to put a bit of sensation into their words to up the purchase appeal to the "sheeple" masses that live and thrive on these negatives.

One must remember that the media is kinda fed up with not having any new pictures of the couple too. They're getting tired on knowing the couple is together, but not being able to spot them and include pictures with their articles.

Privacy is paramount, twisting stories are dangerous and wrong, but I do understand the need for pictures.

They will twist stories and makes up bs no matter what. It is what it is, and imo there's no point trying to please the tabloid press by providing them pictures. IMHO giving them money shots also mixes the relationship a bit. Once you open the door to your private live, specifically to a relationship, you just can't close it again. Just look at George Clooney. His comments he made years ago about not wanting to get married again, because he wasn't good at it are still held against him decades later, after he got engaged and married. If Meghan and Harry were to be more open about their relationship, it'd be so hard to demand privacy other times. The entitled, bratty press will try to stir the pot, and they won't stop no matter what.

One must remember that the media is kinda fed up with not having any new pictures of the couple too. They're getting tired on knowing the couple is together, but not being able to spot them and include pictures with their articles.

Privacy is paramount, twisting stories are dangerous and wrong, but I do understand the need for pictures.

They twist so many stories and prey on her family, if I where them I would pretend to break up and just keep it all underground. I remember JFK jr did a similar ruse before he got married.

The lack of news, speculation or even made up stories in the last week or so on Harry and Meghan, says to me that either things have cooled off or over.

That really doesn't fit with this couple sunfuntrave...we have gone weeks thruout their whole romance hearing nothing but made up stories...and then they surface...then weeks with nothing.

LaRae

They're not in the business of airing their relationship in the public eye so if we're not seeing them, they're doing what they do best by being under the radar and out of the public glare.

Harry may be purposely keeping to himself right now as to not detract from his brother and wife who are on a state visit to Poland and Germany at the moment. As far as I know, Meghan has been keeping busy filming Suits.

BTW: Warm welcomes to TRF sunfuntrave. You're in the right place is you're looking for information and updates on Harry's relationship. :D

I don't see any difference in the stories from this whole time they've been dating, tbh. Nothing to me suggests that they've broken up, and if they did/will, I'm making a wild prediction, that it would be announced fast. I highly doubt meghan enjoys this crazy tabloid frenzy if she wasn't even dating Harry.

Yes, they meet about once every twenty days or so, stay with each other a while, and keep away from photographers. I believe there's a break in filming in August so we may see reports of Harry in Toronto or Meghan in London again.

Right @Curryong, I picked up on the Aussie reporter's errors. Why would the tabs have been investigating Meghan's background for going on two years, when she's only been dating Harry for one year! 'Canadian roots' may just mean the fact Meghan lives in Canada, but yes, it's not the proper reference exactly for an American who was born in L.A.

Yes, should M/H marry, Meghan would be acclimated to being accompanied at all times by security. But there's obviously a need for her to have the security right now, other than the reason for her to become accustomed to having security dogging her every step. As to your last sentence, I personally don't see why Meghan should have trouble learning the ins-and-outs of royal life. Sure it's apparently not easy, but she seems well on her way, more-so than we are probably aware of.

I mean seriously, Meghan would clearly by now know more than any of us regarding what some of us are speculating about with such presumptive authority. ? We don't know any of the details really about who Meghan has and hasn't met among the royals. We can be sure that she's met all of Harry's closest friends and advisers. But how would we know with specificity what Meghan has been privy to doing, seeing, and learning so far during her visits to London behind the walls of Kensington Palace?

I do agree with you on that score. Harry may even agree with you too. ;) It's good if he does realize that, and he probably does after the issues he's had with past girlfriends. It's also clear from the below 3-year old video on the occasion of the Queen's Jubliee, when Harry expressed a desire to find someone willing "to take on" the task of marrying him and all that entails. He joked about girls sometimes being put off exactly because of his princely status.

When the CBS interviewer asked Harry whether being royal lives up to the fairytale, Harry laughed awkwardly and said, "No, not at all. As any girl would ever tell you, 'Oh my God, he's a prince.' But no, the job that it entails, I mean look at me, I'm 27-years-old, and um, um, [he sighs heavily and takes a deep breath] not so much searching for someone to fulfill the role, but obviously you know, finding someone that would be willing to take it on..."
Well it very much appears that Harry hit the jackpot with Meghan. But by now, it also seems that Meghan very much wants to be with Harry and that she's willing to give up her independence as well as a lot that she's worked hard for, because she cares for Harry. She must also feel that they can do good things together. So for all we know, their meeting was fated. Perhaps they were meant to be together, if you believe in romance. Not in fairytales and happy ever after. But in down-to-earth, genuine, heartfelt romance and fortuitous recognition of having found your soulmate. If that's the case, I wish them luck and all good things.

During the old CBS interview, Harry also said the very same thing that the media and everyone were needlessly getting so up in arms about him having uttered more explicitly in recent months:
"There's a lot of times that both myself and my brother wish obviously that we were you know completely normal, but we've been born into this position and therefore we'll do what we need to do to make a difference to the people and to kids that need it you know. It really is just that simple for us."

Harry also speaks of having had to attend a lot of 'dull' dinner parties as a child. When Harry gave this 2014 interview, he was probably despondent and reflective about wanting to meet the right person because he had likely recently parted with Cressida Bonas (they split in 2014).

That interview is from March of 2012

The lack of news, speculation or even made up stories in the last week or so on Harry and Meghan, says to me that either things have cooled off or over.

Not one day has gone by without a speculative or made up story. There are just some of us, myself included that no longer bother clicking on links and reading rubbish published by tabloids or other silly online media.

Yes, quite right, sunfuntrave. However Harry's probably had those sort of feelings for a while, as Chelsy, whom he finally split with in 2011, after a lot of breaking up and reconciling, just didn't want the Royal life at all. She was, I think, the big love of Harry's life even though I think he loved Cressida. She however, (Cressie) was put off by social media among other things. So, whether it was 2011, 2012, or 2014, Harry has probably been really wanting someone he can love and live with but also put up with an immense amount of pressure and public attention.

Last edited:
I never thought the relationship with Cressie was that serious ...I think they got to a spot where things just were not going forward for either of them.

LaRae

Both Chelsy and Cressida were good for Harry at the time. They all found out during the relationship that it wasn't meant to be an enduring one and they've all moved on with their lives.

We don't know where this relationship with Meghan is heading but from all we've seen and the way this relationship has been conducted, it does look like its quite serious and could end in marriage. I will find it very interesting, should they marry, to watch their lives unfold on the public stage together and hopefully see Harry settle down to a warm and loving family life.

I'm staying tuned to this channel. :D

Quite right, we must all stay tuned and if an engagement happens, it happens if not then it was not meant to be. Personally, I am rooting for an engagement between Harry and Meghan.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're not in the business of airing their relationship in the public eye so if we're not seeing them, they're doing what they do best by being under the radar and out of the public glare.

Harry may be purposely keeping to himself right now as to not detract from his brother and wife who are on a state visit to Poland and Germany at the moment. As far as I know, Meghan has been keeping busy filming Suits.

BTW: Warm welcomes to TRF sunfuntrave. You're in the right place is you're looking for information and updates on Harry's relationship. :D

Thank you soooo much this place Is safe and fun I am so happy to have stumble across it!!!

That interview is from March of 2012

Thanks for the timing correction. Well, by the 2011 wedding of Kate and Will, which Chelsy attended, Harry and Chelsy were in an on-and-off relationship and things were not really looking good for them making a go of a lifetime commitment. Obviously, that is what Harry was looking for. Therefore, by the time of this interview in March 2012 (not 2014), the supposition of Harry being despondent still fits. By that point, things were practically over romantically between him and Chelsy, although they remained friends on speaking terms, and perhaps hadn't yet called it quits for good officially.

Thanks again and welcome to the forum. :flowers:

ETA: Another correction, as I see @Curryong states above that Chelsy and Harry had already called it quits in 2011 (probably by the end of 2011 I would imagine, since Chelsy was at the wedding of Kate & Will in April 2011). So again, in March of 2012 and quite clearly from the way he responded to the interviewer's question, Harry wasn't feeling great about his princely burdens scaring away prospective life partners.

Last edited:
I never thought the relationship with Cressie was that serious ...I think they got to a spot where things just were not going forward for either of them.

LaRae
I was never mad about Cressida, except her name which I think is awesome, but I try to just accept the way things are regarding relationships involving people I like, not loving her isn't going to change anything. But I do like Meghan more and I hope it works out with her for my own pessimistic reasons. That 2012 quote is so true and it urks me that the media doesn't realize how difficult it is for these royals to find someone.

A number of posts have been deleted as they were in response to disrespectful comment towards the subject matter of this thread.

Meghan is to be referred to by her name, which is Meghan.

I was never mad about Cressida, except her name which I think is awesome, but I try to just accept the way things are regarding relationships involving people I like, not loving her isn't going to change anything. But I do like Meghan more and I hope it works out with her for my own pessimistic reasons. That 2012 quote is so true and it urks me that the media doesn't realize how difficult it is for these royals to find someone.

Yes I do love her name!

Everything about Meghan (that we know) seems to fit better to the person that Harry is now.

LaRae

Quite right, we must all stay tuned and if an engagement happens, it happens if not then it was not meant to be. Personally, I am rooting for an engagement between Harry and Meghan.

Same here.

If it happens I will be happy for them, if not I will continue to wish that Harry finds his happiness on his own terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom