The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #4381  
Old 03-04-2017, 12:26 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Marietta, United States
Posts: 139
Prince Harry Danced for Meghan Markle at Pal’s Jamaica Wedding - Us Weekly
__________________

__________________
  #4382  
Old 03-04-2017, 01:00 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 4,922
I don't believe that Harry is any more 'entitled' by nature than anyone else in his family, and a great deal less than some others. People who have met him and served with and under him in the army have described Harry as a humble and kindhearted person.

I've looked at all the photos. In some he's sitting listening to Meghan, in others Harry's chatting with others and hugging them in greeting, in some more he's getting up and dancing a wee bit. They look very relaxed. Just because a person's not grinning for a while doesn't mean they're annoyed.
__________________

__________________
  #4383  
Old 03-04-2017, 02:20 PM
Empress Merel's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: -, Netherlands
Posts: 2,030
They look really comfortable together. They compliment eachother in looks imo.
__________________
  #4384  
Old 03-04-2017, 04:12 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada, Canada
Posts: 1,106
If I were just going by the pics here, Meghan and Prince Harry attend the friend's wedding in Jamaica | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION, I wouldn't think they looked like a good couple. Harry doesn't look happy and Meghan seems to be the one putting her arm around him each time. Even in the photo where he's looking straight at her, he looks annoyed.

Granted, these are only a few photos of them together...with Meghan resuming her show next month, I wonder how many more we'll get?
__________________
  #4385  
Old 03-04-2017, 04:15 PM
Lady Nimue's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Pacific Palisades, United States
Posts: 3,295
I am aware that what I said could be taken as a slight against Harry. So be it. I wish Harry well but I am not a 'fan', like I am a fan (advocate) for someone else.

Unfortunately (perhaps) I am always a woman who sees it from the woman's point of view, and I think in terms of 'good bets'. I'm not sure Harry is a 'good bet' for any woman at his stage of his game. He needs more 'seasoning' methinks, given his public behavior in recent years (though he has admittedly 'cleaned up his act' recently, PR is very different from RL).

When I see those photos I see an imbalance, and I see Meghan (who I do not know) in a no-win situation. All good luck to her, I say. I am happy for her if she is genuinely happy with the path she's taking on.
__________________
Russian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGoNaLjQrV8
O Magnum Mysterium: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWU7dyey6yo
  #4386  
Old 03-04-2017, 04:18 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Somewhere in, United Kingdom
Posts: 465
I thought this was a cute silly article in the midst of all the wedding bells talk.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/...EO#.rgw8Y0JkMB
__________________
  #4387  
Old 03-04-2017, 04:25 PM
Lady Nimue's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Pacific Palisades, United States
Posts: 3,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmay286 View Post
If I were just going by the pics here, Meghan and Prince Harry attend the friend's wedding in Jamaica | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION, I wouldn't think they looked like a good couple. Harry doesn't look happy and Meghan seems to be the one putting her arm around him each time. Even in the photo where he's looking straight at her, he looks annoyed.

Granted, these are only a few photos of them together...with Meghan resuming her show next month, I wonder how many more we'll get?
I agree. Oh well. It's for sure hard to have one's personal relationship under such scrutiny, and this is not a photo-call, but we've all seen couples clearly enamored (Harry and Chelsy come to mind), and these are not one of those, yet anyway. (Feeling for Meghan right now. What an experience she must be having!)
__________________
Russian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGoNaLjQrV8
O Magnum Mysterium: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWU7dyey6yo
  #4388  
Old 03-04-2017, 05:03 PM
Angel.10's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Rome, Italy
Posts: 108
Always the comparison of Chelsy and Harry. Please, Harry was a boy when he dated Chelsy, when we are younger we have a more relaxed behavior, now he is a man. He could be bored with the papps, he does not like to be photographed in intimate moments, everyone already knows. In this photo he looks at her with a sweet look.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/06f55c5b6...d44ko6_500.jpg
__________________
  #4389  
Old 03-04-2017, 05:15 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Somewhere in, United Kingdom
Posts: 465
There's not one couple who looks smitten and full on PDA at all times. Meghan and Harry seem touchy with each other, but they are adults who aren't going to sit on each other's laps or cuddle when talking to other people or ordering drinks. That would be horribly obnoxious and rude.

To me they seem like a normal couple talking at a wedding.
__________________
  #4390  
Old 03-04-2017, 05:44 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Nashville, United States
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel.10 View Post
Always the comparison of Chelsy and Harry. Please, Harry was a boy when he dated Chelsy, when we are younger we have a more relaxed behavior, now he is a man. He could be bored with the papps, he does not like to be photographed in intimate moments, everyone already knows. In this photo he looks at her with a sweet look.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/06f55c5b6...d44ko6_500.jpg
Totally agree with the bolded. Lets remember too, that as time passed, Harry wasn't as affectionate in public with either Chelsy or Cressida. However, I think it's worth noting how he has had no problem letting anyone know that he and Meghan are a couple, starting with the letter and eventually the sightings of them holding hands. That's why I'm a bit amused at the idea that he looks unhappy or annoyed. I have seen Harry look unhappy and annoyed, this was not it. He looks pretty normal and relaxed to me.
__________________
  #4391  
Old 03-04-2017, 05:54 PM
HereditaryPrincess's Avatar
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Posts: 6,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoasneeze View Post
There's not one couple who looks smitten and full on PDA at all times. Meghan and Harry seem touchy with each other, but they are adults who aren't going to sit on each other's laps or cuddle when talking to other people or ordering drinks. That would be horribly obnoxious and rude.

To me they seem like a normal couple talking at a wedding.
I agree. Meghan and Harry appear to be a warm and affectionate couple. They looked particularly relaxed in these latest photos.
__________________
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone". Audrey Hepburn

*
"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
  #4392  
Old 03-04-2017, 05:54 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Woodbridge, United States
Posts: 375
They look normal, sweet and down to earth to me......hope they had a good time.
__________________
  #4393  
Old 03-04-2017, 06:16 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Marietta, United States
Posts: 139
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/prince-harry-meghan-markle-be-9967260
__________________
  #4394  
Old 03-04-2017, 06:18 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle, United States
Posts: 351
I think Harry looked temporarily a bit annoyed at something. I like this couple, and I know the minute I say this they'll probably break up (LOL) but I would love to see a wedding!!
__________________
  #4395  
Old 03-04-2017, 06:35 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Woodbridge, United States
Posts: 375
The main thing that matters to me is that Harry is happy and does what he truly wants in his heart whatever that is.
__________________
  #4396  
Old 03-04-2017, 06:45 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Somewhere in, United Kingdom
Posts: 465
Pastor here seems to talk too much. He really gave an interview to DAILY MAIL?!?
__________________
  #4397  
Old 03-04-2017, 06:46 PM
Osipi's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Posts: 9,676
Maybe there's a very simple reason for looking glum that we're overlooking. He drank the water.
__________________
In my walks, every man I meet is my superior in some way, and in that I learn from him.
~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
  #4398  
Old 03-04-2017, 07:15 PM
rominet09's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: LIEGE, Belgium
Posts: 3,684
I so much hope they will marry but we must let them take their time to know each other
__________________
  #4399  
Old 03-04-2017, 07:35 PM
Pranter's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 6,383
I've never thought Harry was high maintenance ...never heard anything "leaked" indicating that either.

I think he and Meghan look very relaxed with each other...just like any other couple seriously dating. Without having a series of pics in a row you really can't tell too much about what's going on in a single shot where he appears to be annoyed. No one is 'on' all the time.


LaRae
__________________
  #4400  
Old 03-04-2017, 08:45 PM
MARG's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posts: 6,935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
I am aware that what I said could be taken as a slight against Harry. So be it. I wish Harry well but I am not a 'fan', like I am a fan (advocate) for someone else.

Unfortunately (perhaps) I am always a woman who sees it from the woman's point of view, and I think in terms of 'good bets'. I'm not sure Harry is a 'good bet' for any woman at his stage of his game. He needs more 'seasoning' methinks, given his public behavior in recent years (though he has admittedly 'cleaned up his act' recently, PR is very different from RL).

When I see those photos I see an imbalance, and I see Meghan (who I do not know) in a no-win situation. All good luck to her, I say. I am happy for her if she is genuinely happy with the path she's taking on.
Not a good bet at this stage of his game? Whyever not? What events are we talking about? Pre-military deployment or after?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoasneeze View Post
I thought this was a cute silly article in the midst of all the wedding bells talk.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/...EO#.rgw8Y0JkMB
What a delightful, harmless bit of fun.

I believe that, unlike the bride and groom and other guests, who had only to 'fear' the wedding revellry photos, most of which the photographer would be right there for all to see. Harry had to know that there would be long lens photos taken around which whole novels could be written.

Most of the photos in the DM were fuzzy and from a distance and I don't think Harry and Megan actually posed for one single legitimate photo together. In many photos we don't know who else is beside them, in front of them, sitting with them, etc. so to be honest, none of what we have seen is in actual context. We are writing the narrative and that narrative is influenced by personal bias, lousy body language reading, specualation and even romantic hope. None of which makes it true.
__________________

__________________
MARG
"Words ought to be a little wild, for they are assaults of thoughts on the unthinking." - JM Keynes
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 19 (1 members and 18 guests)
ACO
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Popular Tags
austria birthday carl gustaf chris o'neill crown princess mary crown princess victoria current events denmark duchess of cambridge eveningwear earl of snowdon family french general news gloucester hereditary grand duchess stphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume infanta cristina infanta leonor infanta margarita infanta sofia italy iaki urdangarn juan urdangarn king felipe king felipe vi king philippe king willem-alexander letizia liechtenstein monarchy morgan news nobel 2017 prince alexander prince carl philip prince daniel prince felix prince gabriel prince harry prince liam prince nicholas prince oscar prince sebastian princess beatrice princess claire of luxembourg princess estelle princess leonore princess madeleine princess mary casual style princess mary current events princess of asturias princess sofia princess sofia eveningwear princess victoria queen elizabeth ii queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen mathilde queen mathildes hats queen maxima queen silvia state visit stephanie sweden swedish royal family the duchess of cambridge fashion vatican victoria



Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:08 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017
Jelsoft Enterprises