The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2017, 02:01 AM
Nobility

Nice to see all these pictures. They look great together! I suspect there will be more from this trip.

Old 03-04-2017, 03:03 AM
Aristocracy

So good to finally see Harry look so relaxed and happy. I hope the future is one that makes him happy, he deserves, like all the rest of us to be happy.
It must be awful to have the world rating your relationships and putting in their opinions on who is suitable for you and who isn't. So damn lucky we don't have a forum/twitter/instagram/facebook to decide who we can marry!!!!

Old 03-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

He doesn't look happy I think he knows someone is taking the photos and Meghan is saying it's ok don't worry about it. I'm most likely completely wrong usually am ha ha
I'm trying to post the photo I mean but I can't
Old 03-04-2017, 05:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Royal Rob, I think the photo you mean is where they are sitting at the table and Harry has his mouth open. Meghan looks as if she's patting his back. However, I have a photo like that from a wedding where I look very annoyed and one of my daughters is leaning towards me in a consoling sort of way. Actually, I was telling a joke!

I don't think any of us can really pick up a particular mood from a snapshot in time. However, most of the published photos show a relaxed couple enjoying themselves in the sun. IMO of course.
Old 03-04-2017, 05:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

To me his arms folded slumping forward looking ahead while Meghan has her hand on his back and her head in close. Just body language to me. I have seen 3 photos and I haven't seen him smile that everyone else has seen. Meghan looks like she's very loving to him and trying to console him. I know I wouldn't be happy if someone was taking sneaky photos
Old 03-04-2017, 05:44 AM
Nobility

She does look really loving and supportive. I wonder from how far these pictures were taken, and if they were aware, that the paparazzi were there.
Old 03-04-2017, 06:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

Curryong that's not the photo I mean. The one I mean is from Instagram royalteawithjam
Anyway just interesting and better than DM who put up photos of her wedding
Old 03-04-2017, 06:49 AM
Commoner

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/300737...ng-in-jamaica/
Aww!! Looks like they are having lots of fun I've always thought they were more affectionate in private than public.Those pics of them made me smile,they look so relaxed with each other and Meghan looks great! Love her dress
Old 03-04-2017, 07:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Is this it?

https://www.instagram.com/royalteawithjam/?hl=en
Old 03-04-2017, 08:00 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
To me, it looks like they're taking a break away from the festivities and just catching a breather. Its hot so that can be taxing after a while.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks Curryong that's it. Thank you
Old 03-04-2017, 08:34 AM
Majesty

The one pic in question reminds me of the photos we had of Kate and William, when they were in the car/limmo after the honeymoon pics were released and they had to appear in public on the tour...she was trying to console/cheer him.

Anyway...they look very nice together, relaxed and comfortable with each other. From what I can tell about her dress I LOVE it.

Them appearing together at a friends wedding further cements that they are in a serious relationship, although early stages....if they are still together after summer I will be looking for an engagement announcement by end of year.

LaRae
Old 03-04-2017, 09:00 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
To me his arms folded slumping forward looking ahead while Meghan has her hand on his back and her head in close. Just body language to me. I have seen 3 photos and I haven't seen him smile that everyone else has seen. Meghan looks like she's very loving to him and trying to console him. I know I wouldn't be happy if someone was taking sneaky photos
They're having a conversation with another lady at the table. That's where the emotions are, in the conversation.

A.W. TOZER
Old 03-04-2017, 10:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

What lady ?
Old 03-04-2017, 10:11 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

They had better get used to it because it is going to happen all the time!

(Not keen on Meghan's dress, though it coordinates well with what Harry is wearing. But I don't care for all those tiers).
Old 03-04-2017, 10:31 AM
Aristocracy

Hmmm,I liked her dress and there was a floral thing going for many of the others dresses I noticed...She got it straight off the runway and I liked the style.
Old 03-04-2017, 10:39 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
What lady ?
This lady-
Anything & Everything Royals

They were busy having a conversation.

A.W. TOZER
Old 03-04-2017, 11:04 AM
Nobility

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRNX8fBjIUI/

Here is one more picture.
Old 03-04-2017, 12:13 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
They're having a conversation with another lady at the table. That's where the emotions are, in the conversation.
Agree. I didn't see where he looked unhappy. Both he and Meghan seemed pretty relaxed to me.
Old 03-04-2017, 12:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
This lady-
Anything & Everything Royals

They were busy having a conversation.
Methinks Harry is 'high maintenance'. Just a hunch (given his antecedents). If he's met a (mature enough) woman able and willing to 'cool his engine' when he gets annoyed, or unsettled, then she's a keeper imo.

'Reading into' the picture Harry does look annoyed. Did Meghan get snubbed? Is he annoyed at the obvious picture-taking? The possibilities are endless. But it isn't one snap, it's a sequence, and I don't think it's a pap, I think it was a wedding guest.

I've seen another picture where they are walking out from a bar (I think) in the night time, and there is definitely chemistry. In-lust if not -in-love quite yet. I wouldn't say Meghan is the dominant partner, but I'd say it's in Meghan's court: will she be willing to maintain the care and attention this (entitled) man will need across a lifetime? Her call. Has to be love (of a kind). But such a 'job' can get wearing. Just speculating.