Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She has so far never given the tabloids anything to use and bring up later.

She has been in the tabloids for hanging out with Kyra Kennedy in Aspen and how Kyra Kennedy's dad making her remove certain photos and a reference to cocaine from that Aspen trip from her instagram. Olympia is not in those pictures from their trip but the Daily Fail ran the stories together so not good publicity.

Princess Olympia of Greece takes to the slopes in Aspen with high-society friends | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Hmmmm. She's 19 and he's 31. This somehow sounds familiar but I just cant put my finger on it. :whistling:

I think Harry actually missed out not courting and wooing and falling in love with Holly Branson. It was perhaps his only chance to have a real Virgin bride.

:previous:
Unlike the Middletons, Crown Prince and Princess Pavlos are a less embarrassing choice of in-laws. At the same time, the rumour in question is unfounded.

The Middletons have always behaved with poise, dignity and discretion and their daughter has been an incredible addition to the family.

Snobbery is unnecessary.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

If you wish to discuss the Middleton family, please take it to their thread. Let's keep the topic on Prince Harry. Any further off-topic posts will be deleted.

Have they even met each other,I wait with baited breath to see if they go skiing in Switzerland before Easter!

Given the fact that Charles is her godfather there is a fairly good chance that they have met.

Her grandfather is also William's godfather and he is godfather to another member of the Greek royal family.

These two families see a lot of each other in private.

A 19 and a 31 year old have no business being in a relationship together.

Besides the fact that she is too young, she also seems far more interested in the perks of her pedigree and wealth. Meaning, she wants the life and fame of young women like the Jenner sisters, Hadid sisters and the Baldwin cousins.

Which is fine, but I doubt Harry is interested in a girl like this, not even a woman yet.

Wow ! A remarkably absolutist statement. Surely it is entirely up to the individuals concerned.. BOTH are adults, and if they are 'consenting', I can see no problem !

Besides the fact that she is too young, she also seems far more interested in the perks of her pedigree and wealth. Meaning, she wants the life and fame of young women like the Jenner sisters, Hadid sisters and the Baldwin cousins.

Which is fine, but I doubt Harry is interested in a girl like this, not even a woman yet.

I'm sure Harry's aware that didn't help things with his parents...I wouldn't think he'd have much interest in going down that road.

LaRae

Has anyone bothered to think that she would not be interested in Harry?

Why trash her?

What makes people think that Harry is such a good catch?

He is 31, unemployed, is supported by his dad, lives in a house paid for by his grandmother and still is undecided about his career.

She is 19 and still in college yet she is one being trashed as being directionless.:bang:

^
Where is she slammed though? There is no shame in wanting the perks of your pedigree and wealth, and not the downsides. Chelsy and Cressida didn't seem to want that in the end either. It's a choice.

And yes wyevale, she is an adult by law and you can disagree all you want, it's fine, but a man going after a girl that is barely out of her teens is predatory to me.

She's far too young for him, there's been no confirmation at all, and this seems the usual tabloid rubbish.

I feel bad for Harry- he's going to find it a real challenge, dating anyone seriously with this kind of media pressure and interest.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I think that Harry is not even with her, PK should deny, because the news is already taking a worldwide dimension. I don't understand why some rumors they deny and others don't.

I think that Harry is not even with her, PK should deny, because the news is already taking a worldwide dimension. I don't understand why some rumors they deny and others don't.
Do they ever deny though? I mean.. the only instance I know of is William and Jecca Craig, and that was possibly for the sake of Kate. Because if they deny one they have to deny them all or people will say "they're not denying it, it must be true!"

Source is one only: "by a senior royal source." Which could mean anything. Someone who is a royal, knows the royals, reports on the royals, knew a royal once, reads about the royals ...:whistling:

I think the rumor is rubbish, but there is no reason to believe the denial is not rubbish as well. :lol:

There is no reason to believe the Pippa denial is rubbish too.

Let the poor Prince be; there is sure to be a Slip Inn in rio de Janeiro:bang::whistling::lol:

Fortunately Princess Maria Gabriella of Orleans-Braganca is only 17 or we might expect some 'Harry found romance with the Brazilian princess' in Rio.:bang: Her older sister is married, and her de Ligne cousins live in Europe.

They already tried to hook him with one of the Brazilian girls didn't they? I'll go with Luisa Marie of Belgium next. The press is going through every available young pretty female Royal over 18 so one is as good as another for them LOL.

Working with charitable groups is a job.

He's hardly a pauper, his mother left him a tidy sum at her passing. It's not like he's a lazy bum laying around since highschool...he's worked very hard at a job in the military (his life in danger at times) before moving on to work with charities. Hardly directionless.

No one here has trashed her...the only trashing I'm seeing done is by you Camilla.

LaRae

I think Crown-Princess Pavlos would be the most delighted .. Such a marriage would be the crowning achievement of the Miller dynasty's vaulting social ambition.

from what I saw this girl on social networks, it is more a socialite who likes to appears and flaunt their wealth, in addition to the age difference, I don't think Harry would be interested in a girl with this profile.

Why so? Because of her pedigree? What about her would appeal to Harry?

Just curious.

She has been in the tabloids for hanging out with Kyra Kennedy in Aspen and how Kyra Kennedy's dad making her remove certain photos and a reference to cocaine from that Aspen trip from her instagram. Olympia is not in those pictures from their trip but the Daily Fail ran the stories together so not good publicity.

If this is not trashing her and family could someone explain how Harry has behaved that is so much better than this 19 year old?

Or are we back to double standards?

The Greeks haven't had a monarchy in over 40 years, doesn't stop people calling Maria Olympia 'greek princess' in the tabloids. Maria Gabriella is a member of a an abolished royal house but in royal circles that still counts. And for tabloids, she would be the 'Brazilian princess.'

Whether she is a commoner or a princess of an abolished monarchy, she is Brazilian born and raised. And would be no different then the Australians saying we have an Australian princess of Denmark, or Canadians saying we have 2 members of the BRF who are Canadian.

Harry has been in the armed forces, served in a war zone, undertaken Royal tours and has been instrumental in founding the Invictus Games. He also founded a charity at 19 and undertakes any duties he performs with enthusiasm and empathy. He's very popular with the British public.

Just because you don't like him doesn't mean Harry has to be trashed at every opportunity you can, either, Queen Camilla.

Harry's made mistakes in his life. Haven't we all! The trouble with being who he is has meant that his mistakes have ended up on the front page of tabloids.

Harry has only had two serious relationships, so he's hardly a playboy. When he marries I hope it will be to someone who has had a job and is prepared to fit into the Royal family and work hard. That's not a put-down of Princess Maria-Olympia, by the way.

I'm not trashing M.O. and I don't believe she had been overly criticised here. Posters, while not believing this report, have just pointed to the age gap and the fact that she enjoys rather a socialite lifestyle. She is in college and she may well pursue a serious career afterwards. She's still a teenager and we don't know what her life goals are.

Last edited:
If this is not trashing her and family could someone explain how Harry has behaved that is so much better than this 19 year old?

Or are we back to double standards?

Never in that sentence or elsewhere did I say that wanting the perks of good pedigree and wealth is a bad thing. I merely said that, to me, that is what interests her more and not the downsides that come with it. And like I mentioned before, Chelsy and Cressida didn't seem to want it in the end either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet again we are going off-topic. This thread is about suggestions and musings concerning Prince Harry's relationships. If members wish to conduct a private debate they may do so by Private Message or not at all. Further off-topic posts that compromise the enjoyment of other people who are interested in the subject will be deleted without notice.

There’s some evidence to suggest that Harry spent New Years in Los Angeles, I wonder if he has a secret American girlfriend. If he does, he must really like her to skip his usual NYE with Eugenie. Eugenie was said to be in Burma for NYE.

https://twitter.com/HWalesWire/status/688832967699922944

https://twitter.com/brookerees_x/status/682616129735507969

https://twitter.com/brookerees_x/status/682363033037873152

He could have been there with his friends, like he usually does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom