The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2017, 03:24 PM
Majesty

She seems to indulge them to the point of permitting them to loll around on her beautiful and expensive furniture so maybe there is a trusted caretaker to look after them during her long absences.

Thanks jacqui24 and miss whirley.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 02-07-2017, 03:26 PM
Heir Apparent

This cracks me up . Wellies on the Kensington high street. Don't even get me started with the beanie.

Meghan Markle's very British new look: Prince Harry's girlfriend adds Mulberry, Burberry and Hunter to her wardrobe

Old 02-07-2017, 03:43 PM
Serene Highness

Not surprised she's taken to beanies. Harry wears them all the time. If you can't beat him, join him.
Old 02-07-2017, 03:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
Not surprised she's taken to beanies. Harry wears them all the time. If you can't beat him, join him.
True. Harry is becoming so 'bohemian', or is it beatnik lol
Old 02-07-2017, 04:01 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
True. Harry is becoming so 'bohemian', or is it beatnik lol
I think when you're wealthy they call you a trustafarian.

But I wear beanies on a regular basis in the winter, so I'm not going to say it's a bad look.
Old 02-07-2017, 04:17 PM
Commoner

Are the wellies dirty?

She could invest in the second beanie....
Old 02-07-2017, 04:24 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
This cracks me up . Wellies on the Kensington high street. Don't even get me started with the beanie.

Meghan Markle's very British new look: Prince Harry's girlfriend adds Mulberry, Burberry and Hunter to her wardrobe
I don't know London, is the flower stall where she purchased those lovely flowers yesterday near KP?
No sign of a protection officer near her.
I'm having visions of Meghan popping over to borrow a vase from Catherine or Princess Michael, since I don't think of bachelors routinely having a stash of vases lying around.
Old 02-07-2017, 04:45 PM
Courtier

No mention of her possibly Goyard tote and how much that costs?

Old 02-07-2017, 05:13 PM
Commoner

Around 1000£? Goes well with the muddy wellies and cheap beanie...strange dressing taste... I would burn for example that ultra mini silver dress,...
Old 02-07-2017, 05:17 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberG View Post
Around 1000£? Goes well with the muddy wellies and cheap beanie...strange dressing taste... I would burn for example that ultra mini silver dress,...
I believe the silver mini dress was a Misha Nonoo.
Old 02-07-2017, 05:22 PM
Commoner

Yes... disaster dress, like from the star trek...Misha hates her definitely...��
Old 02-07-2017, 05:26 PM
Courtier

She is practically and comfortably dressed in that beanie and Hunter article. I don't begrudge her the expensive tote that she can surely afford and deserve for all her hard work. I just found it funny they tried to have a story about her dressing in English heritage brands and conveniently forgot to comment on her French "heritage" brand tote bag.

Old 02-07-2017, 05:38 PM
Commoner

And non existing H... tote is more for different outfit but she likes it, when I bought my first Chanel, I wore it with everything...
Old 02-07-2017, 05:39 PM
Majesty

The silver mini dress is horrible..hope we never see it again.

LaRae
Old 02-07-2017, 05:43 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberG View Post
And non existing H... tote is more for different outfit but she likes it, when I bought my first Chanel, I wore it with everything...
I think she carried that one bc it's convenient and can carry a lot of stuff. Nothing more to it.
Old 02-07-2017, 05:58 PM
Royal Highness

I thought she looked really cute in that silver mini.

Abraham Lincoln
Old 02-07-2017, 06:01 PM
Majesty

I don't think it flattered her at all.

LaRae
Old 02-07-2017, 06:39 PM
Courtier

A dress she wore on the redcarpet might have been a loan. So you guys most likely don't have to worry about seeing her wear it again.
Old 02-07-2017, 07:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
I don't know London, is the flower stall where she purchased those lovely flowers yesterday near KP?
No sign of a protection officer near her.
I'm having visions of Meghan popping over to borrow a vase from Catherine or Princess Michael, since I don't think of bachelors routinely having a stash of vases lying around.
According to Emily Andrews that flower stall is on the corner of Kensington High St. and she herself buys flowers there often. Meghan obviously loves flowers. Her own home is full of them. Perhaps she's popped out to buy vases in the High St before. Who knows?

I believe Royals' girlfriends don't have RPOs until an engagement has been publicly announced.
Old 02-07-2017, 08:01 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by duchessrachel View Post
If Harry marries Meghan, which I am hoping, would she have to give up her acting career? Would she want to give it up to marry him? Thoughts?

I think the acting career would be highly frowned upon. However I wonder if she would be allowed to keep her blog up and running? If so she could do what G. Paltrow recently did which is create a distance between herself and her Goop brand while still involved.

It is curious that she only posts via The Tig and not her personal twitter or IG.