The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #3761  
Old 02-07-2017, 04:01 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: st. paul, United States
Posts: 1,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
True. Harry is becoming so 'bohemian', or is it beatnik lol
I think when you're wealthy they call you a trustafarian.

But I wear beanies on a regular basis in the winter, so I'm not going to say it's a bad look.
__________________

  #3762  
Old 02-07-2017, 04:17 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Posts: 41
Are the wellies dirty?

She could invest in the second beanie....
__________________

  #3763  
Old 02-07-2017, 04:24 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: central valley, United States
Posts: 1,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
This cracks me up . Wellies on the Kensington high street. Don't even get me started with the beanie.

Meghan Markle's very British new look: Prince Harry's girlfriend adds Mulberry, Burberry and Hunter to her wardrobe
I don't know London, is the flower stall where she purchased those lovely flowers yesterday near KP?
No sign of a protection officer near her.
I'm having visions of Meghan popping over to borrow a vase from Catherine or Princess Michael, since I don't think of bachelors routinely having a stash of vases lying around.
  #3764  
Old 02-07-2017, 04:45 PM
moby's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,111


No mention of her possibly Goyard tote and how much that costs?
  #3765  
Old 02-07-2017, 05:13 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Posts: 41
Around 1000£? Goes well with the muddy wellies and cheap beanie...strange dressing taste... I would burn for example that ultra mini silver dress,...
  #3766  
Old 02-07-2017, 05:17 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Wherever, United States
Posts: 5,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberG View Post
Around 1000£? Goes well with the muddy wellies and cheap beanie...strange dressing taste... I would burn for example that ultra mini silver dress,...
I believe the silver mini dress was a Misha Nonoo.
  #3767  
Old 02-07-2017, 05:22 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Posts: 41
Yes... disaster dress, like from the star trek...Misha hates her definitely...��
  #3768  
Old 02-07-2017, 05:26 PM
moby's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,111
She is practically and comfortably dressed in that beanie and Hunter article. I don't begrudge her the expensive tote that she can surely afford and deserve for all her hard work. I just found it funny they tried to have a story about her dressing in English heritage brands and conveniently forgot to comment on her French "heritage" brand tote bag.
  #3769  
Old 02-07-2017, 05:38 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Posts: 41
And non existing H... tote is more for different outfit but she likes it, when I bought my first Chanel, I wore it with everything...
  #3770  
Old 02-07-2017, 05:39 PM
Pranter's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 11,349
The silver mini dress is horrible..hope we never see it again.


LaRae
  #3771  
Old 02-07-2017, 05:43 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Wherever, United States
Posts: 5,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberG View Post
And non existing H... tote is more for different outfit but she likes it, when I bought my first Chanel, I wore it with everything...
I think she carried that one bc it's convenient and can carry a lot of stuff. Nothing more to it.
  #3772  
Old 02-07-2017, 05:58 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Waterford, United States
Posts: 2,564
I thought she looked really cute in that silver mini.
__________________
"If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will.”

Abraham Lincoln
  #3773  
Old 02-07-2017, 06:01 PM
Pranter's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 11,349
I don't think it flattered her at all.


LaRae
  #3774  
Old 02-07-2017, 06:39 PM
miche's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: N/A, United States
Posts: 811
A dress she wore on the redcarpet might have been a loan. So you guys most likely don't have to worry about seeing her wear it again.
  #3775  
Old 02-07-2017, 07:30 PM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 6,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
I don't know London, is the flower stall where she purchased those lovely flowers yesterday near KP?
No sign of a protection officer near her.
I'm having visions of Meghan popping over to borrow a vase from Catherine or Princess Michael, since I don't think of bachelors routinely having a stash of vases lying around.
According to Emily Andrews that flower stall is on the corner of Kensington High St. and she herself buys flowers there often. Meghan obviously loves flowers. Her own home is full of them. Perhaps she's popped out to buy vases in the High St before. Who knows?

I believe Royals' girlfriends don't have RPOs until an engagement has been publicly announced.
  #3776  
Old 02-07-2017, 08:01 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Woodbridge, United States
Posts: 894
Quote:
Originally Posted by duchessrachel View Post
If Harry marries Meghan, which I am hoping, would she have to give up her acting career? Would she want to give it up to marry him? Thoughts?

I think the acting career would be highly frowned upon. However I wonder if she would be allowed to keep her blog up and running? If so she could do what G. Paltrow recently did which is create a distance between herself and her Goop brand while still involved.

It is curious that she only posts via The Tig and not her personal twitter or IG.
  #3777  
Old 02-07-2017, 08:19 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Wherever, United States
Posts: 5,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlowVera View Post
I think the acting career would be highly frowned upon. However I wonder if she would be allowed to keep her blog up and running? If so she could do what G. Paltrow recently did which is create a distance between herself and her Goop brand while still involved.

It is curious that she only posts via The Tig and not her personal twitter or IG.
I think ever since Halloween, she's stopped posting on IG and Twitter if she's with Harry. And ever since her pre-Christmas trip to London, she's stopped posting altogether with the exception of one tweet when Suits came back on. I think there are a variety of reasons. She was getting a lot of flack for things that people are reading as related to Harry. That, and she had some crazies on her personal social media accounts. I think for the most part, Tig isn't so closely read as her personal accounts.
  #3778  
Old 02-07-2017, 09:20 PM
Ish's Avatar
Ish Ish is offline
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 4,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
This cracks me up . Wellies on the Kensington high street. Don't even get me started with the beanie.



Meghan Markle's very British new look: Prince Harry's girlfriend adds Mulberry, Burberry and Hunter to her wardrobe


Anyone who lives in Canada long enough learns to appreciate a toque in winter. Harry might like his beanies, but make no mistake - Meghan was probably well aware of them long before she ever met him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqui24 View Post
I think ever since Halloween, she's stopped posting on IG and Twitter if she's with Harry. And ever since her pre-Christmas trip to London, she's stopped posting altogether with the exception of one tweet when Suits came back on. I think there are a variety of reasons. She was getting a lot of flack for things that people are reading as related to Harry. That, and she had some crazies on her personal social media accounts. I think for the most part, Tig isn't so closely read as her personal accounts.


She posted on Instagram and Twitter fairly regularly up until mid-December, but hasn't posted on Instagram at all since then, and Twitter only twice.
  #3779  
Old 02-07-2017, 09:36 PM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 6,883
That must be very aggravating for the so-called journalists of the DM and other tabloids. For weeks they were regularly trawling through the tweets on Meghan's social media, in order to garner some headlines for their articles!
  #3780  
Old 02-07-2017, 10:21 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Somewhere in, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,166
They have to go through her old IG posts and act like Meghan gave them a tour of her house.
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Popular Tags
administrator aristocracy bavaria;house;chef;luitpold;ludwig belgian royal belgian royal family chittagong countess of snowdon countess of wessex crown prince hussein's future wife crusades current events cypher danish royalty denmark duchess of cambridge duchess of sussex duke of sussex family search french royalty friendly city future wife of prince hussein general news germany greece head of the house house of bernadotte house of grimaldi house of orange-nassau jerusalem jumma kiko king philippe lady louise mountbatten-windsor lithuania lithuanian palaces marriage mbs meghan markle monaco royal monarchist monarchy monogram mountbatten netflix nobel prize norway history official visit pakistan potential areas prince charles prince daniel prince harry princely family of monaco princess benedikte qe2 queen mathilde queen paola rania of jordan romanov family rown rumania south africa spanish royal state visit state visit to denmark sweden swedish history trump valois visit from sweden


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:35 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019
Jelsoft Enterprises
×